tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcM_Emperor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Testosterone supplements?

Hi guys, I got some blood work done recently and my doctor and I found that my level of free testosterone is lower than the normal range for my age (38). I lift heavy weights 4 times per week, eat a healthy diet and do not drink alcohol but I am wondering if there are any good testosterone supplements that you guys could recommend to bring my free testosterone to a more normal range? Would really like to avoid testosterone replacement therapy if I can and correct this naturally. Thanks for any tips!

Freedom's Last Hope™ EctoCanuck's Avatar
    EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You might find this threads helpful...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...dha+blood+work

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Drinking red wine in moderation is key, it increases testosterone, also eat plenty of fat daily
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murlocman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Magnesium is good, Tongkat ali, shilajit, forskolin. A good website for this https://www.ergo-log.com/testosteroneboosters.html

Zealot from the housetops PaulJerome's Avatar
    PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    55 year old still with six pack abs checking in. I would go on TRT if I needed it, but I still wake up some mornings with EMB.

Originally Posted by murlocman View Post
    Magnesium is good, Tongkat ali, shilajit, forskolin. A good website for this https://www.ergo-log.com/testosteroneboosters.html
    I second Tongkat Ai and add Fadogia Agrestis, DIM, and Mucuna Pruriens, Zinc, and D3 and keep fats high.

Edited to add Magnesium.
    6'5" 210 lbs, 10.9% body fat

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.

Willing to create a thread "Is Paul Jerome a Larp" if anyone with a username 5 years or older accuses me of fraud. Any takers?