Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Pot not being addictive is COPE

Noticed how potheads love to cope hard saying they aren't junkies lol

''Pot isn't as bad as alcohol, it isn't addictive. It is good for you, it cures cancer hehe''

Meanwhile ph3gget has been laying in bed smoking this shyt almost everyday for 10 years.

Not to mention it fries your brain - know a few pot obessed guys and they have become way dumber after years of smoking.
    Not sure if marijuana directly does this to you or the fact that you become the laziest braindead bastard when high on this crap and your brain just forgets how to function over time.

Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kormo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Safer than alchohol.

Nobody is saying it can't be addictive
    Centrist, Taoist, Buddhist, Minimalist, Stoic

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    I once injected 5 marijuanas and almost od'd, stay safe boyos.

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Probably but society dictates that we must fafo
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol ill agree with you its addicting and habit forming but no where near as bas alcohol . ive been smoking basically everday for the past decade with 0 downside that i could see besider the $ i spend on it .

PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    most people i know that regularly smoke weed use it to 'self medicate' stress, depression, anxiety.
    Then as they get older they finally realize a lot of their stress, depression and anxiety are from their high thc use
    "we cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain"
    -Alan Watts
    https://www.youtube.com/@PhilosophicalSquid

adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP sounds like a boomer
    NC Crew
    Busch Light Crew
    Hard Part Crew
    chong my fking dong crew
    pureblood crew

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by H000J View Post
    why did u neg me u autistic fuk
    ill do it again

ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kormo View Post
    Safer than alchohol.

Nobody is saying it can't be addictive
    Small consumption of alcohol every few days won't do shyt. Often consumption of pot will make you a paranoid retard eventually - at least my friends became such.

Also alcholol has cultural supremacy over pot.

Wine is associted with a classy restaurant somewhere in Italy, Beer with some sports social venue.
    Smoking pot usually is viewed as happening in some deadbeat's house where everything, including the people, smells like chips, sweat and farts.

Originally Posted by ProSaibot View Post
    Small consumption of alcohol every few days won't do shyt. Often consumption of pot will make you a paranoid retard eventually - at least my friends became such.

Also alcholol has cultural supremacy over pot.

Wine is associted with a classy restaurant somewhere in Italy, Beer with some sports social venue.
    Smoking pot usually is viewed as happening in some deadbeat's house where everything, including the people, smells like chips, sweat and farts.
    wrong

Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    lol ill agree with you its addicting and habit forming but no where near as bas alcohol . ive been smoking basically everday for the past decade with 0 downside that i could see besider the $ i spend on it .
    Lol. No cope here…

Originally Posted by Bigbuster1 View Post
    Lol. No cope here…
    wrong

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's not physically addictive in that you don't really have physical withdrawals when you quit like many other drugs/substances. it is absolutely mentally addicting, in that depending how you use it it can become a crutch/necessity more so than recreational.

I wouldn't say it makes you retarded...just that it makes it much easier to sit and do absolutely nothing without feeling like a waste of space or feeling restless. Depends how you use it really. Most of the retarded stoners I know were already retarded without it. Most of the smart stoners I know use it to enhance their life/experiences (aka getting high before/during a hike, lifting, etc), rather than as a coping mechanism or substitute for actual activities (rotting while stoned and watching netflix for hours on end with little to no productivity)

Using myself as an example, I get violently high before I lift, play piano, go on hikes, etc. I also get violently high most nights as a way to help shut my brain off and go to sleep easier. I will also get moderately high immediately after a stressful workday to decompress.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    it's not physically addictive in that you don't really have physical withdrawals when you quit like many other drugs/substances. it is absolutely mentally addicting, in that depending how you use it it can become a crutch/necessity more so than recreational.

I wouldn't say it makes you retarded...just that it makes it much easier to sit and do absolutely nothing without feeling like a waste of space or feeling restless. Depends how you use it really. Most of the retarded stoners I know were already retarded without it. Most of the smart stoners I know use it to enhance their life/experiences (aka getting high before/during a hike, lifting, etc), rather than as a coping mechanism or substitute for actual activities (rotting while stoned and watching netflix for hours on end with little to no productivity)

Using myself as an example, I get violently high before I lift, play piano, go on hikes, etc. I also get violently high most nights as a way to help shut my brain off and go to sleep easier. I will also get moderately high immediately after a stressful workday to decompress.
    wrong

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s habit-forming but not addictive, I’ve never had a problem going from daily use to nothing for 1-3 months at a time when gearing up for A&D tests (like right now)

Dreams coming off it are fukn wild, the most vivid and memorable dreams ever

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dope smokers should be euthanized (srs)
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh I'm Def addicted, I do it daily

I stop when I need to, I got covid a few weeks back and wasnt smoking

But also it wasn't like a path of destruction for me, I have a normal job and take care of my responsibilities. I'm a super stoner so I can smoke weed and just go do whatever I need to do, it doesn't incapacitated me like some people. I can still function perfectly normal.

When i worked retail and hated my job I would smoke before and during work but I don't anymore so these days I'm not usually smoking until the evenings after work and stuff.

It's legal in my state now anyways.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    It’s habit-forming but not addictive, I’ve never had a problem going from daily use to nothing for 1-3 months at a time when gearing up for A&D tests (like right now)

Dreams coming off it are fukn wild, the most vivid and memorable dreams ever
    Originally Posted by AshWar View Post
    Dope smokers should be euthanized (srs)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Oh I'm Def addicted, I do it daily

I stop when I need to, I got covid a few weeks back and wasnt smoking

But also it wasn't like a path of destruction for me, I have a normal job and take care of my responsibilities. I'm a super stoner so I can smoke weed and just go do whatever I need to do, it doesn't incapacitated me like some people. I can still function perfectly normal.

When i worked retail I would smoke before and during work but these days I'm not usually smoking until the evenings after work and stuff.

It's legal in my state now anyways.
    wrong

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It definitely can be addictive depending on what kind of smoker you are. It does come with some psychological and some physical withdrawal symptoms for some heavy smokers.

- Reduced or complete appetite loss
    - Sleep disruption
    - Irritability

EDIT: Source https://nida.nih.gov/publications/re...uana-addictive

Most of these will last from 3 days up to 2 weeks.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    It definitely can be addictive depending on what kind of smoker you are. Not to mention it does come with some psychological and some physical withdrawal symptoms for some daily smokers.
    nope

dmoney2023 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmoney2023 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmoney2023 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmoney2023 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmoney2023 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmoney2023 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmoney2023 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmoney2023 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmoney2023 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmoney2023 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmoney2023 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

True and not true

I agree it becomes habitual.

But it is not physiologically addictive. It's difficult for the lay person to understand, but your body can stop doing pot without any major negative effects. If you stop alcohol or ***** after taking for a long time you can literally die and your physical body is addicted to the substance. Similar with stuff like ********, morphine and heroin.

Bottom line, all the stuff is bad and in the USA I think we treat weed way too lightly. It is a serious substance and ruins lives all the time.
    Yooooooo

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    The money you spend on it and the inability to keep an Asian gf, so at least two downsides.

Honestly both are pretty bad for you and it’s always funny to see the alcoholics and potheads argue over the topic. They just harm you in different ways. Overall I’d say alcohol is worse for you though. There are actually cannabinoid receptors in the body and there are legit positive health aspects in some ways. Meanwhile as soon as alcohol hits your blood, your liver aborts other missions and just goes “guys we have to get this sh!t out of here”.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    nope
    I smoke too, so it's not like I'm against it here. I'm speaking as someone who has experienced withdrawal on T-breaks.

Not to mention I also sourced my claim. Just because it's true doesn't mean it says anything bad about you or the plant in general.

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its all drug addict cope

pot is addicting and guess what? if you have to smoke it everyday, youre a drug addict (ded fkn Srs)
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    wrong
    Not physically addicted but mentally/habitually for sure

Ask my dog who thinks any time I lift up my bong I'm going to take him outside, because for years I always hit my bong before we went for walks lmao
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheScapeGOAT has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, do you mind telling me the background of your username and avi? Genuinely curious.
    Never negged anyone crew

abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    real tobacco cigarette smoker lung:
    Spoiler!

"oh no smoking tobacco is different from weed, weed is healthy bro"
    i'd imagine weed does something very similiar to the lungs overtime,
    i have roommates that smoke weed and take dabs, and they will legit sit around coughing hard af for like a 1-2 hours ripping dabs. then i hear them throughout the day occasionally coughing. but theyre just vibing bro. :/
    spread love
    hustle

Originally Posted by abdominal69 View Post
    real tobacco cigarette smoker lung:
    Spoiler!

"oh no smoking tobacco is different from weed, weed is healthy bro"
    i'd imagine weed does something very similiar to the lungs overtime,
    i have roommates that smoke weed and take dabs, and they will legit sit around coughing hard af for like a 1-2 hours ripping dabs. then i hear them throughout the day occasionally coughing. but theyre just vibing bro. :/
    If you've done a dab before you'd understand the coughing.

They're heating up wax in temperatures upwards of 450F lol. Dabs are also easier on the lungs than smoking actual flower via bong or joint/blunt.

Mullein root tea helps cough up the gunk from heavy smoking, srs.

With all that being said, I still agree it comes with some form of lung damage, just less than cigarettes.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t do any of that crazy stuff anymore and have never touched much of what exists today, like the extracts and shatter but yes to hash and other more natural forms

Pretty much exclusively vape it these days because it’s so discrete and easy, feels less damaging on the lungs, and I’ve been doing it for like 25 years now

Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rul3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's definitely not anywhere near as bad as alcohol, saying such is laughable
    I'm slightly tan not white duh

They're always after my glow

all my pics completely natty, just sayin all true

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-nicholson-826a2729b/
    Chadtech Inc
    Faqtech Qdofac - the double fact checking tech company
    Yaptech Inc - ʎ

{cDS} ` Haze
    Ran/Rae/Rad/Rav/Rab/Rac/Ra? wuts dat mean? 47 or 74?

The real LukLuk

'97 GSX
    '97 6.5 Suburban