MrRoomer is not very well liked. (-100) MrRoomer is not very well liked. (-100) MrRoomer is not very well liked. (-100) MrRoomer is not very well liked. (-100) MrRoomer is not very well liked. (-100) MrRoomer is not very well liked. (-100) MrRoomer is not very well liked. (-100) MrRoomer is not very well liked. (-100) MrRoomer is not very well liked. (-100) MrRoomer is not very well liked. (-100) MrRoomer is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Saturated vs unsaturated fats ?

Hello, i have a question. I always thought that fat intake should be mainly from unsaturated and polyunsaturated fats (nuts, olive oil, fish, avocados etc.) and then little amount of fat from saturated sources (dairy, red meat etc.). I follow it like this for pretty long, my only saturated fats are from some milk, cocoa, eggs and little bit of ham. Nowadays i see a lot of people doing carnivore or just promote a lot of saturated fat diets, they say that you should eat fatty beef, butter etc. and that saturated fats are more important for testosterone, hormones etc.

So im little bit confused how it is, should i eat more saturated or unsaturated fats for better health and normal hormone levels ? Thanks

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ignore the fads and just focus on eating a well balanced diet; moderation is key. If I remember correctly its generally recommended that you should get less than 10% of your daily calories from saturated fat.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As said above, the general recommendation is to keep <10% of your total daily calories from saturated fat. My general thoughts are included in the saturated fat section here: https://www.healthierwithscience.com.../lesson-5-fat/

I don't comment on this in that link but I have not come across any evidence to indicate following a carnivore diet or just aiming for lots of saturated fats will make a significant difference in your hormone levels.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think you should stick to the plan that has yielded positive results for you. I believe that everyone has a different body. Not everybody will gain the same benefits from a diet. I think you should try listening to your body and follow a diet it responds positively to. Hope this helps!
    The Healthy Dart - Nourishing Lives, Fostering Intellectual Health 🌿✨ | Your guide to holistic well-being.[thehealthydart.com]

ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100) ellesmith11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nutritional choices can indeed be confusing, and there are varying opinions on fat intake. The key is balance. Both unsaturated and saturated fats play essential roles in our health. Unsaturated fats, found in sources like nuts, olive oil, and fish, are heart-healthy and beneficial. On the other hand, some saturated fats, such as those in dairy and lean meats, are also part of a balanced diet. While there's debate, focusing on a mix of both, rather than favoring one over the other, is generally recommended. It's crucial to prioritize whole foods, maintain a balanced diet, and consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice based on your specific health needs.
    The Healthy Dart - Nourishing Lives, Fostering Intellectual Health 🌿✨ | Your guide to holistic well-being.[thehealthydart.com]