Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by explosiveMidget View Post
    Crazy? That discounts 85% of them right off the bat. Pretty reasonable list otherwise
    Only for long term. I'm actually more attracted to crazy sloots but I don't have the patience to be in relationships with them anymore
    You're a phаggot

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ripper908 View Post
    that is racist

if you would have said into thug types thats one thing but alot of black people are just normal people believe it or not
    It's not racist to not want to date women who have dated black guys.

It's preference. We're all allowed to have preference, especially when it comes to dating.

"past is the past" is the biggest load of liberal bullchit.

"we can discover the future if we look to the past" is a better saying when it comes to dating women.

I personally will not date anyone who has dated black men. Not because I'm racist, but because I have dated women in the past who have had black partners and it never worked out.

I'm a firm believer that we have types, and I'm obviously not that person's type.

I find that women that date different races look at their own race as a "safe" person to date, and they eventually get bored and go back to dating other races, either by leaving or cheating.

There's also that whole somewhat-rooted-in-reality myth that black guys have big dinks. Nobody with an average dink wants to step up to the plate after a sloot has been holed out by a baseball bat sized dink. Even if previous partners didn't have giant dinks, that thought will always be there.
    Misc Entrepreneur Crew

meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanstringbean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Male friends
    Really this should be across the board.

If they are gay - then they will likely encourage them to participate in hedonism, wild nights out, inject drama for the hell of it

If they are straight men - then they are guys who are hiding time for the moment to be right/friend zoned. In this case she is either aware of this, and is keeping them around as beta orbiters for attention, or she is crushing on one / has one on stand by but for whatever reason they haven’t had the chance to get together yet

The only exceptions to this are loose acquaintances, the kind of people she may be on a co Ed softball team with or know at a cookout for example. But if it involves regular texting or hanging out 1 on 1 then yea, no way

Men and women can’t be friends. The people who deny this either:
    - confuse acquaintance with friend. Your coworker you chat with over lunch doesn’t count here
    - are beta men in denial because they are uncomfortable with their own sexuality and can’t own up to the fact that they are orbiting chicks for potential of a relationship or hookup one day
    - women who pretend like they don’t know their guy friends all want to sleep with them

I’ve never seen a true platonic close friendship between a man and a woman where one party ( usually the man) didn’t want more

commiedian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) commiedian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) commiedian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) commiedian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) commiedian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) commiedian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) commiedian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) commiedian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) commiedian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) commiedian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) commiedian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mine:

1) uneducated and unwilling to learn
    2) does not like math or science
    3) fascist
    4) is uncritical of the US foreign policy establishment
    5) would snitch on me to the FBI
    6) doesn't approve of stockpiling weapons
    7) disloyal
    8) low bodyfat or very high bodyfat
    9) dry wipes her ass and calls it good
    10) doesn't want kids and not open to changing her mind
    11) is overly bitchy
    12) no tits or ass
    13) not a biological female
    14) does drugs
    15) cares a lot about money
    16) high bodycount
    17) stds
    18) religious
    Last edited by commiedian; 01-02-2024 at 08:09 AM.

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lockdev View Post

It's preference. We're all allowed to have preference, especially when it comes to dating.

"we can discover the future if we look to the past" is a better saying when it comes to dating women.

I personally will not date anyone who has dated black men. Not because I'm racist, but because I have dated women in the past who have had black partners and it never worked out.

I'm a firm believer that we have types, and I'm obviously not that person's type.

I find that women that date different races look at their own race as a "safe" person to date, and they eventually get bored and go back to dating other races, either by leaving or cheating.

There's also that whole somewhat-rooted-in-reality myth that black guys have big dinks. Nobody with an average dink wants to step up to the plate after a sloot has been holed out by a baseball bat sized dink. Even if previous partners didn't have giant dinks, that thought will always be there.
    My daddy told me if they go black we don't want them back and that's always made sense to me. The few white girls I went to school with who dated the black guys were clinton/obama/biden voters so no bueno.

jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmybobjim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    My daddy told me if they go black we don't want them back and that's always made sense to me. The few white girls I went to school with who dated the black guys were clinton/obama/biden voters so no bueno.
    red flag for men: they call their dads "daddy"

You sound like a cuck

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I hope to god you're joking about this.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DZdun7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    We don't get to choose what makes us horny, makes us laugh or makes us happy.

We can put together a list of what qualities should make us happy and then find somebody with none of the qualities where the chemistry is insane.

The most we can do, based on experience, is say that X annoys me and I like Y, but then meet somebody where X is endearing and Y gets on your nerves.

This is why so many people cannot either find or maintain a long term relationship, they have a shopping list of qualities for an idealised woman whom they believe will make them happy, but they don't actually know what will make them happy. The relationship fails and they add more criteria, rinse and repeat until they are old, bitter and cannot find a single woman on the planet who meets the now extensive list of criteria.

Find a woman you want to take to bed on a saturday night, who you also want to wake up with on a sunday morning and just go from there.
    and then end up divorced and miserable.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fat.

was talking to this girl who was using catfish pics. she sent me a pic yesterday i could see her arm is fat af. cancelled date

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fat
    Ugly
    Bad attitude (complains, criticizes me)
    Drama
    Emotional 24/7
    Sloot
    Messed up family

This list eliminates like 99.9% of women off the bat rip

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jimmybobjim View Post
    am i the only one where "must love dogs" is a serious red flag?

Can't stand people (not just females) that are obsessed with pets. Boring NPC-trait that reeks of attachment issues. See it all the time in men and women and it makes me cringe. It's like when you don't have a personality so you make your dog/cat your entire personality. Or you buy into the whole "dogs vs cats" battle like it represents something significant when in reality both factions are delusional and the same.
    I hate cats, it's not a dog vs. Cat thing, I just hate them. My parents had a farm with 30 cats, I'll never live with a cat again.

I like having a dog, she is a good companion. You can run with a dog and a dog can protect your home.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that is racist

if you would have said into thug types thats one thing but alot of black people are just normal people believe it or not
    You're surprised the misc is racist? Also, male friends aren't an issue, it's the problem with understanding boundaries that's the issue

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    I hope to god you're joking about this.

Sorry brah. Northern Virginia is quite possibly the most liberal area on the east coast. Outside of that area, the rest of the world thinks differently.
    Misc Entrepreneur Crew

Make The Misc Great Again 8pieces's Avatar
    8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    high body count
    tattoos
    fat
    She was the best man

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sorry brah. Northern Virginia is quite possibly the most liberal area on the east coast. Outside of that area, the rest of the world thinks differently.
    Really, so most of the world is insecure about the size of their dicks and is afraid of black men because of the size of their dicks?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A chitty communicator that argues, fights, and never resolves issues so they resurface again and again.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really, so most of the world is insecure about the size of their dicks and is afraid of black men because of the size of their dicks?
    lmao hurr durr small penis. stop chitting in the street fukin retard
    Energetically will I meet enemies of the United States
    Get some
    Ernest Hemingway once said "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for" I agree with the 2nd part
    "Service members is family"
    physique: https://i.imgur.com/8d1Mct4.jpg -3
    avi is godfrd

CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Isn't virgin...just lmao at spending time, money, or energy on someone else's used sex toy.

Over the age of 25...just lmao at wifing up a woman who gave her best years to work, school, and other dudes.

Has indoor pets...just lmao at letting animals contaminate your home and make it smell like chit. Also, no way I'm cleaning up animal feces.

Tattoos...just lmao at getting with a sl00t that let some degenerate punk brand her skin like she's a farm animal (also attractive girls NEVER pay for their tattoos so if you're girl is decent looking and tatted she 100% gave the guy head and most likely got rawdogged).

Has gay friends...girls like gay guys because gays are degen af and won't judge the girl for hooking up with dudes at the club.

Has divorced parents/single mom...not the girls fault but I've never met a girl from a broken household that wasn't totally fukt in the head.

Obsessed with travel...these sloots hate their lives so much they need to get away from it every chance they get (it's also pathetic af to take pics in front of the eiffel tower, tower of pisa; etc like EVERY other miserable sl00t has already done).

Obsessed with celebrities/fashion...just lmao at spending time, money, or energy on someone that is obsessed with people that don't know or care that she exists (these types of sloots are marxist/commies 100% of the time).

Is over 115 pounds...just lmao at being with a porker or a giraffe sized woman, no thanks jeff.

Doesn't eat red meat...just lmao at thinking you're going to have healthy children with a woman who is malnourished.

Colored hair/piercings besides the earlobe...these sloots look like they have been possessed by a demon which has manifested itself in physical form, disgusting broken wh0res of peace.

Has the newest iphone...just lmao at taking a woman seriously that runs out to buy the latest trendiest phone so she can flaunt how much of a materialistic slave she really is.

Stays up late/sleeps in...guarantee she stays up late because she's lazy af and will never be able to manage household chores if you choose to cohabitate with her (she's talking to dudes on snapchat/ig/etc).

Good luck finding a quality woman, lads!
    Self-Proclaimed comedian on the quest for knowledge, currency, and aesthetics.

St Jude donation thread. PM me with donation link for reps...
    http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/Hours/Hours?px=2218992&pg=personal&fr_id=18020

~Calisthenics Only Crew~
    OllllllO JeepBrah Crew OlllllllO
    Instagram @blayde_a I follow back :D

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CodeMajic View Post
    Isn't virgin...just lmao at spending time, money, or energy on someone else's used sex toy.

Over the age of 25...just lmao at wifing up a woman who gave her best years to work, school, and other dudes.

Has indoor pets...just lmao at letting animals contaminate your home and make it smell like chit. Also, no way I'm cleaning up animal feces.

Tattoos...just lmao at getting with a sl00t that let some degenerate punk brand her skin like she's a farm animal (also attractive girls NEVER pay for their tattoos so if you're girl is decent looking and tatted she 100% gave the guy head and most likely got rawdogged).

Has gay friends...girls like gay guys because gays are degen af and won't judge the girl for hooking up with dudes at the club.

Has divorced parents/single mom...not the girls fault but I've never met a girl from a broken household that wasn't totally fukt in the head.

Obsessed with travel...these sloots hate their lives so much they need to get away from it every chance they get (it's also pathetic af to take pics in front of the eiffel tower, tower of pisa; etc like EVERY other miserable sl00t has already done).

Obsessed with celebrities/fashion...just lmao at spending time, money, or energy on someone that is obsessed with people that don't know or care that she exists (these types of sloots are marxist/commies 100% of the time).

Is over 115 pounds...just lmao at being with a porker or a giraffe sized woman, no thanks jeff.

Doesn't eat red meat...just lmao at thinking you're going to have healthy children with a woman who is malnourished.

Colored hair/piercings besides the earlobe...these sloots look like they have been possessed by a demon which has manifested itself in physical form, disgusting broken wh0res of peace.

Has the newest iphone...just lmao at taking a woman seriously that runs out to buy the latest trendiest phone so she can flaunt how much of a materialistic slave she really is.

Stays up late/sleeps in...guarantee she stays up late because she's lazy af and will never be able to manage household chores if you choose to cohabitate with her (she's talking to dudes on snapchat/ig/etc).

"Self-proclaimed comedian."

Cool list, bro.

CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodeMajic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    "Self-proclaimed comedian."

Cool list, bro.
    "Join Date: May 2018"

Thanks, brother.
    Self-Proclaimed comedian on the quest for knowledge, currency, and aesthetics.

St Jude donation thread. PM me with donation link for reps...
    http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/Hours/Hours?px=2218992&pg=personal&fr_id=18020

~Calisthenics Only Crew~
    OllllllO JeepBrah Crew OlllllllO
    Instagram @blayde_a I follow back :D

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    An actual one I'm running into alot is high neuroticism or borderline bipolar behavior. Girls whose behavior switches on a whim or who are overreactive to things you do.

See it with alot of girls under 24 who are very attractive. They can genuinely be some of the most low self-esteem or highly defensive people you'll see. Gotta protect their tiny delicate egos.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL at OP going full retard. BRB cats are disgusting, but a dog slobbering all over themselves, taking massive shyts and having you pick them up, licking your face after licking their ass, that's apparently not disgusting. Dogs also stink, cats don't have a smell.

Let's not even get started on how needy dogs are.
    Don't have a dog any more but when we did either my mom or myself would wipe her butt after every BM so she was clean. Can't do that with a cat, they poop whenever and then just sit around the house with a poopy butt. She also didn't smell at all, but I know some dogs do no matter how you clean them. Also only ever let her lick my face at night after I brushed her teeth.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    Don't have a dog any more but when we did either my mom or myself would wipe her butt after every BM so she was clean. Can't do that with a cat, they poop whenever and then just sit around the house with a poopy butt. She also didn't smell at all, but I know some dogs do no matter how you clean them. Also only ever let her lick my face at night after I brushed her teeth.
    Cat's butt holes are recessed, so when they sit their butt holes go inside their body. Cat's also don't have their genitals hanging out. Here's the big kicker, I can set an automatic feeder, automatic eater dispenser, and I have a litter robot, and I can leave for a week and the cats will be just fine when I get back. Can't do that with a dog.

Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Single mother (if the baby daddy has bailed, you know she's more trouble than she's worth.
    Poor hygiene (doesn't brush teeth, wash pussy after sex, uses dirty clothes to clean up cum instead of baby wipes)
    Substance abuse (Smoke/Drinks/Drugs)
    Tattoos (especially ones that are large and or hard to conceal)
    Short hair cut
    Hair dyed unnatural colours (Red/Blue/Purple)
    Watches Disney movies as an adult
    Horse girl (Misc is always right)
    House cats (strong anxious attachment style)
    Has baby rabies.
    Overweight
    Last edited by Appoloin; 01-02-2024 at 11:51 AM.
    per ardua ad astra

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cat's butt holes are recessed, so when they sit their butt holes go inside their body. Cat's also don't have their genitals hanging out. Here's the big kicker, I can set an automatic feeder, automatic eater dispenser, and I have a litter robot, and I can leave for a week and the cats will be just fine when I get back. Can't do that with a dog.
    Yeah my grandparents used to have cats and I could always see little poop remains on their butts. I couldn't deal with that. Also every dog I've ever had was female, and would only ever get female in the future, so not worried about the cawk/nutsack.

Dogs are definitely more work and attention, I'm not disputing that, I'm just saying a dog fits better with my cleanliness level and lifestyle. I don't travel at all so I wouldn't need to make any arrangements for that. I've held off though because I am gone from the house for the whole day semi-often, and some of those times my parents aren't around either. Back when we had our last dog my mom was the one who just made sure she was around whenever the dog had to go to the bathroom. This meant not staying away from the home for any more than ~5 hours between all of us (myself, dad, mom). So that was a pain and also unfair to my mom who took on the majority of that burden.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CodeMajic View Post

Based

stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevebec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has ever kissed a guy. Obviously not realistic for most of the misc (arranged marriage crew).

Originally Posted by jimmybobjim View Post
    am i the only one where "must love dogs" is a serious red flag?
    There's a world of difference between loving dogs and treating them like a child - taking them to the store, etc.

Cat's also don't have their genitals hanging out.
    Having assisted with a couple of cat neuterings, I can assure you they most definitely hang out.

Here's the big kicker, I can set an automatic feeder, automatic eater dispenser, and I have a litter robot, and I can leave for a week and the cats will be just fine when I get back. Can't do that with a dog.
    I've got the same for our dog. Fortunately she's the type that just eats what she needs and won't eat the whole thing in one sitting. Gravity feeder, gravity waterer, and dog door.
    "Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars" - Evel Knievel

Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Appoloin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also, watch how she treats people that she doesn't want anything from. If she is a mega kunt to them, then she will treat you the same way when things go sour. Watching out for this red flag has saved me from making the biggest mistake, in terms of relationships, in my life.
    per ardua ad astra

RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    having a checklist for potential partners is the most beta incel thing imaginable.

women create lists for appearance sake. men create lists to cope with the fact they cant find what theyre looking for.

dont get me wrong i want to marry a virgin as much as the next man, but ive fallen in love plenty of times to women who werent.

tell a lie i wont marry anyone whos had a black ex srs

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by railmogger View Post
    meh plenty of hot black girls out there
    No there aren't lmao

The only good looking "black" girls are mixed race