ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

how many of you are on CT?

i'm thinking about making a bot that handles 50+ accounts for shilling memecoins, srs fking crazy gains potential doing this. someone i know does it

the elon musk algorithim rewards this kind of degenercy

Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    i'm thinking about making a bot that handles 50+ accounts for shilling memecoins, srs fking crazy gains potential doing this. someone i know does it

the elon musk algorithim rewards this kind of degenercy
    bro im not joking when i say this, Twitter has become one of the biggest Alpha's u can find in crypto, Once you figure out the **** to block and ignore, and follow proper people, the information, the alpha u can get from it, its incredible.

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanofthc View Post
    bro im not joking when i say this, Twitter has become one of the biggest Alpha's u can find in crypto, Once you figure out the **** to block and ignore, and follow proper people, the information, the alpha u can get from it, its incredible.
    fr fr. it's where everything starts. btw u catch the recent dymension airdrop?

supposedly being called as the next tia. i got a bunch for having nfts
    Last edited by ninetynine8; 01-02-2024 at 11:09 PM.

Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    fr fr. it's where everything starts. btw u catch the recent dymension airdrop?

supposedly being called as the next tia. i got a bunch for having nfts
    ye bro it looks good , modular blockchain is going to have its own narrative, alot of pencil necks sold the TIA drop, missing out on 6 figure profits, chits CRAZY. ppl sleeping on cosmos airdrops but i think they waking up now, so i reckon Dymension can pump hard.

might be glitch but on test net 1 DYM shows 5$ , i know they sell of when airdrops start, but dam it could be a crazy one.

so many dapps building on injective, celestia , even KAVA , people sleeping on kava , it one to have abit staked for sure, i mean if ur staking like 5+ chains it just makes sense to add kava, probably like 100+ mininum on KAVA , they also had that zero inflation begin on 1st january, so i think it worth having

Originally Posted by Oceanofthc View Post
    ye bro it looks good , modular blockchain is going to have its own narrative, alot of pencil necks sold the TIA drop, missing out on 6 figure profits, chits CRAZY. ppl sleeping on cosmos airdrops but i think they waking up now, so i reckon Dymension can pump hard.

might be glitch but on test net 1 DYM shows 5$ , i know they sell of when airdrops start, but dam it could be a crazy one.

so many dapps building on injective, celestia , even KAVA , people sleeping on kava , it one to have abit staked for sure, i mean if ur staking like 5+ chains it just makes sense to add kava, probably like 100+ mininum on KAVA , they also had that zero inflation begin on 1st january, so i think it worth having
    yeah i think this one has big potential because it's in the consciousness of people that they might lose out if they dump as with tia

hope you didn't put much in levana. even tho i like the app i dropped that **** straight away because of how bad they rolled it out. Shady sht going on with that team srs

the crazy thing is i missed the staking snapshot on this but got almost 5000 for holding bad kids nfts. I bought these for ****s n giggles @ $40 not expecting anything of it. i was stalking upcoming cosmos releases and found stargaze, just bcuz it sounded cool. now they've made me a fuk ton, basically the cosmos builders wore them as their pfp during the bear market and they became iconic. I think most nfts are going to 0 bcuz its pure speculation but these have an established identity. In the bear market legit everything i had went down except for these LOL

and speaking of nft/cosmos...

if u want to gamble check out $stars. It's the first blockchain dedicated to nfts, being an l1 on cosmos. It generates real yield as there's a 2% fee on every sale, 1% is burned and 1% goes to stakers

i think nfts will make a comeback and $stars is basically a bet on nfts themselves. its going to moon srs but DYOR

fuaark some think it will hit $20. that would be fuken disgusting