bombermwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lactose Free Gainer for 2024

I've got some digestive issues, and among those is lactose intolerance and some irritable bowel. Makes getting a good gainer REALLY hard to find. And before you start, i know that the store has filters. What i'm after here is if anyone recently (not 10 years ago) has used any of the lactose free gainers in the store or on other sites, to be able to comment on them.

I have been just eating more for a few years now, but I'm looking to try something different for a bit to see how my body responds. It tends to get used to things and then stop making progress until I kick it in the pants.

I'm not looking for soy protein because of the estrogen content of soy. I do drink a pea protein with my breakfast and that seems to do fine, although i have had other pea proteins that create diarrhea as well.

I used to use Ensure and Boost, but they honestly do have a higher fat content side. They were awesome for getting some mass at all on me when nothing helped. But i then always had to do a cut around 150 so my BF wasn't in the 20's. I've managed to get back up to 150 with 16% so id like to maintain nothing more than that, if possible.

Any suggestions out there? Most of the posts I found on this were about 10 years old, so I'm hoping for a fresh perspective.

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Why not make your own shakes with a lactose free whey isolate? Mass Gainers usually include whey concentrates and other milk products. If you are looking for something lactose free, you can get the same effect by mixing protein with some carb and fat sources. More nutrition for less money.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.