Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Sloot said “there’s a lot to unpack here” when I told her I expect blowjobs

One of my good friends is getting married in Cabo next year, and over the weekend I invited this random sloot to be my date for the wedding. Pretty good setup for her, free $600 flight, in a 4 star hotel on the beach for a week that is costing me $4000. I’m sure I’ll end up paying for 95% of other costs as well.

Right after officially agreeing to come, she gave me her typical sloot internal monologue, saying “I’m just going to be myself, and if works out great. If not it’s no big deal.”

She has already tried calling me a “friend” a couple times since I floated the wedding idea out to her, so I realized that I needed to make my expectations crystal clear upfront.

So I replied, “Well I just hope that “being yourself” means that you enjoy giving blowjobs”.

I could tell her brain short circuited few a few seconds, then she said, “There’s a lot to unpack here. I love giving blowjobs, but I don’t know you like that. So I responded, “we better get to know each other before the trip then.”

What I’ve just given you is a masterclass on how to deal with young sloots nowadays. They’ll always try to treat a guy like Timothy because they’re used to dealing with weak men who have no backbone and allow females to obtain benefits just for showing up. In reality, if this chick denies me sex at any point during the trip I’ll kick her out of my hotel room and send her down to the $12/night hostel down the street for the rest of the trip so I can bang other girls.

Yes it probably shattered her pristine worldview slightly and she probably hates me a little bit now. But I bet she reads a book on giving blowjobs during the next month and perfects her craft. If she ends up being pleasant company and sucks good dick on the trip, I’ll probably make her my girlfriend after the trip.

AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn’t read

But lol at saying you expect blowjobs

U r a retard

BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ok Chad

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lold find someone else to bring srs
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000) GatorBoy92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    One of my good friends is getting married in Cabo next year, and over the weekend I invited this random sloot to be my date for the wedding.

Pretty good setup for her, free $600 flight, in a 4 star hotel on the beach for a week that is costing me $4000. I’m sure I’ll end up paying for 95% of other costs as well.
    This whole thing is CUCKED from the beginning.

I can't believe you feel like you're in control here.

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GatorBoy92 View Post

Yeah. I would have just told her she's not coming instead of trying to beg for blowjobs.
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PhiloSquid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol she is just using you to be a +1 to an all expenses paid trip/wedding

idiot
    "we cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain"
    -Alan Watts
    https://www.youtube.com/@PhilosophicalSquid

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just lol @ even considering to bring a sloot you haven’t ravaged yet
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is that what you said ? Sounds autistic tbh
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    inb4 she blocks your number

Smooth operator
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Don’t be a sugar daddy op

Just get a normal gf like a normal person.

Wtf at negotiating sex

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)

This

I like you op but this is a fail

Why can’t you just go alone op

Just enjoy the trip solo instead of needing a sugar baby lmao

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They’ll always try to treat a guy like Timothy because they’re used to dealing with weak men who have no backbone and allow females to obtain benefits just for showing up.
    I don’t think this is correct; it’s moreso a reflection of your own psychology and perhaps a deathly concern with being alpha or something like that.

I think she just doesn’t want to feel like a whore, despite the fact she’s engaging in a whorish arrangement. It’s kinda like having an abortion, it’s an ugly thing and so you have to do what you must to justify it on a psychological level.

She’s aware of what she’s getting into, she probably just doesn’t want to be so “on the nose” about it.

I actually think your approach comes off as somewhat insecure and petty. Almost like you’re worried that you lack the seduction skills to get what you want over the weekend. Instead, you have to get a verbal agreement from her that she will be your whore.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    I don’t think this is correct; it’s moreso a reflection of your own psychology and perhaps a deathly concern with being alpha or something like that.

I think she just doesn’t want to feel like a whore, despite the fact she’s engaging in a whorish arrangement. It’s kinda like having an abortion, it’s an ugly thing and so you have to do what you must to justify it on a psychological level.

She’s aware of what she’s getting into, she probably just doesn’t want to be so “on the nose” about it.

I actually think your approach comes off as somewhat insecure and petty. Almost like you’re worried that you lack the seduction skills to get what you want over the weekend. Instead, you have to get a verbal agreement from her that she will be your whore.
    repped

OP is basically begging for sex, but instead of begging for it, he'ss demanding it and thinks he sounds alpha.... if it happens it happens lmao

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Agreed

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Whoremaxxers...how many 10/10 hookers could you get with the 4k OP just spend?
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think she just doesn’t want to feel like a whore
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Agreed
    Then say no? She can easily stay home and get pounded out by the usual tinder chads instead of accepting $4k worth of travel. This isn't a complex moral issue.

PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, have her make you some BJ coupons in exchange for the travel and accommodations. Just make sure you negotiate enough to cover the entire trip.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Then say no? She can easily stay home and get pounded out by the usual tinder chads instead of accepting $4k worth of travel. This isn't a complex moral issue.
    For a smart brah I’m surprised you’re struggling with this.

Look up “cognitive dissonance”, as that’s the crux of what I’m talking about.

For a smart brah I’m surprised you’re struggling with this.

Look up “cognitive dissonance”, as that’s the crux of what I’m talking about.
    he might be smart but he sucks with women

BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro you can't just blatantly treat her like a hooker if this is someone you're wanting to make your "girlfriend".

I went to a wedding in the summer as a +1 of a girl I know, she drove and paid for the hotel.

You're spending thousands and "95% of costs" like an absolute chump.

Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why not spend that money on a girl who would suck your dick or already did?

It don't make sense what you're doing OP.

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tell her there will be a lot to unpack when she is unzipping your pants
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4 no gf and no blowjobs on wedding trip
    Neg female miscers on sight crew (I only like boys)
    Rep hendrixfreak70 on sight crew
    Road to 405 squat crew 380/405. Road to 500 DL crew 500/500

MyMindIsEnemy is not very well liked. (-100) MyMindIsEnemy is not very well liked. (-100) MyMindIsEnemy is not very well liked. (-100) MyMindIsEnemy is not very well liked. (-100) MyMindIsEnemy is not very well liked. (-100) MyMindIsEnemy is not very well liked. (-100) MyMindIsEnemy is not very well liked. (-100) MyMindIsEnemy is not very well liked. (-100) MyMindIsEnemy is not very well liked. (-100) MyMindIsEnemy is not very well liked. (-100) MyMindIsEnemy is not very well liked. (-100)
    So I replied, “Well I just hope that “being yourself” means that you enjoy giving blowjobs”.

I could tell her brain short circuited few a few seconds, then she said, “There’s a lot to unpack here. I love giving blowjobs, but I don’t know you like that. So I responded, “we better get to know each other before the trip then.”

Originally Posted by tvr123 View Post
    inb4 no gf and no blowjobs on wedding trip
    Yeah he should just go solo and enjoy the wedding.

Paying for some random and negotiating sexual favors is not it

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    is this on seekingarrangements or something? cause then it makes more sense

but i do think its a bit "off" if this is a normal girl and she was just going to come with you

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Translation: Sloot loves giving bj's to Chad, but doesn't want to give you bj's, brah. You're getting played, Oliver. Take a girl you've already boinked, this one is going to blue-ball you to hell and say "I see you as a friend, but thank you for the fun holiday".

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Came in to neg for no pics.

Negged.

Leaving.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.