Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jaycoba View Post
    I was reading through this post and I don't want to do things the wrong way and can definitely see that it is easy to do too much research. I'm new on the scene and in no way feel like my routine is perfect and came here looking for answers. The video you posted demonstrates what I don't want to do... continue a routine and find that I'm not getting anywhere. There is a surplus of information out there and I'm just looking for simplicity while getting the full picture. I'll watch this guys channel and do more research.

I came here to gain knowledge on working out and a willingness to change what needs changed, I just need to figure out a more concrete goal according to the replies to my last post.

Thanks for this.

You might be just way overthinking things. Simplify into patterns of push/pull/squat/hinge and design a program from there. Start small. Less is more.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep it simple. Ignore advice from pro juice junkies, watch out for spammers (athlean, v shred). Get better over time. Also every few years a new fad will appear. Ignore it and remember that volume, frequency and intensity are all inter-related.

Jaycoba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaycoba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaycoba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaycoba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaycoba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaycoba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaycoba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jaycoba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    You might be just way overthinking things. Simplify into patterns of push/pull/squat/hinge and design a program from there. Start small. Less is more.
    Originally Posted by TAWS6 View Post
    Keep it simple. ... remember that volume, frequency and intensity are all inter-related
    I was definitely over complicating things. It can get frustrating when you have zero clue what you're doing and no direction other than "do this, see results". The simpler, the better. Thank you.

aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to 2007. Nothing has changed. No you don’t need 40-50 sets a week to grow, yes you still need a small surplus of calories.

Stop cardio with weights. Just stop it.

This article would literally answer 90 percent of questions posted on here…

https://bodyrecomposition.com/fat-lo...aining-secrets
    That is a good reminder, thanks.

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump to prevent more dumb threads from being created

Bump to prevent more dumb threads from being created

Didn’t work

Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Didn’t work
    LOL, mainly from posts on the first page im glad I am not the only one who feels this way. Lost count on how many people have came up to me saying "you can't lift that much, you will hurt yourself", "I haven't seen someone lift that much in person, your form could be better though", "the boxing bag shouldn't swing like that", having to listen and politely nod, sigh... You train your way with light weights, ill push myself progressively adding weight and improving form after an extended brake...

Originally Posted by Gandog View Post
    LOL, mainly from posts on the first page im glad I am not the only one who feels this way. Lost count on how many people have came up to me saying "you can't lift that much, you will hurt yourself", "I haven't seen someone lift that much in person, your form could be better though", "the boxing bag shouldn't swing like that", having to listen and politely nod, sigh... You train your way with light weights, ill push myself progressively adding weight and improving form after an extended brake...
    The main issue is that noobs just want to validate the non sense that they are currently doing. Most of them won’t listen to real advice because it goes against the bs that they think they know. Eventually they turn into 20 year beginners after farting away in the gym forever with nothing to show for it.