Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I agree with what you said however it needs to be changed. Being entrusted because "we the people" elected someone isn't working and that is quite obvious. These officials need to be scrutinised and go through the Security Screening Process and be subjected to the same protocols as everyone else who has gone through the screening process without exception.
    In a perfect world I would agree with you. But any qualification we impose on candidates becomes a source of real power for whoever does the qualifying/disqualifying.

Today, the people in charge of denying security clearances are reasonable professionals who are doing their job in a responsible way (I hope).

If we give them the power to disqualify candidates, won’t be long before they are all replaced by ideological hacks, abusing the process to fit an agenda.

The sad thing is, our system is probably good as is. The huge glaring problem is two-fold: one, we have a huge educational issue in this country, and it's is in part caused by part two: the media is the 4th estate of government.

The media is made of multi-billion-dollar entities backed by multi-billion-dollar entities, and when you can cut off or control all other sources of information to a politically siloed group of people, you control how they think and thus their political education and you can easily fill that void, effectively making the media a qualifier for their candidate.

That being said I am not a fan of policies which hinder democracy and the will of the people. And ultimately I believe, for better or worse, the decision should be in the hands of the American people.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard.”— Ron Swanson

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You obviously don't know me, but continue to make lies..

I am curious though, your posts about the Military reek of ignorance, I am curious as to what branch you served in to have such a lack knowledge?

Sounds like the bunghole got hurt here.

How bout them ski masks? No one replied to it, it’s not surprising you guys no nothing about it-

Philly (run by a leftist) is trying to ban ski masks in certain public places.

Now you frigging miltary genius’s tell me how that’s gonna do anything when non of the thugs actually wear ski masks? They wear Covid masks and hoodies.

Banning any of that isn’t the answer, the answer is holding these mofos accountable, and the people need to standup, no depend on G.I. Joe hero’s like Zen Master believers. no one here has the guts because BLM will show up at your house and you’ll be on the news labeled “rac st”

Instead you are fixated on a guy spending on Botox, which all these fukers do anyway.

Salute that!
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You obviously don't know me,

I know one thing that’s obvious about you.

You are obsessed with the teacher student classroom discussion which you bring here like you are still a classroom teacher. But you just parrot the big media feeds and you look for all these good thoughts yet your the biggest MEME poster on the forum.

In reality your just stirring up chit so can grab some popcorn.

The real “gem” in this ski mask ban is WHERE they want them banned, parks and public schools.

What a joke. This is obviously an agenda to cause havoc. The will continue to punish business owners defending thier business for sure.

Keep being distracted with the election and the silly republicans.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    The real “gem” in this ski mask ban is WHERE they want them banned, parks and public schools.

What a joke. This is obviously an agenda to cause havoc. The will continue to punish business owners defending thier business for sure.

Keep being distracted with the election and the silly republicans.
    It’s a dumb law that will most assuredly be arbitrarily enforced and not likely to survive a court challenge. But what havoc will it cause and how exactly will it punish business owners?
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard.”— Ron Swanson

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You obviously don't know me, but continue to make lies..

I am curious though, your posts about the Military reek of ignorance, I am curious as to what branch you served in to have such a lack knowledge?

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    . But what havoc will it cause and how exactly will it punish business owners?

Are you fuking kidding me?

You really think there isn’t a fuking problem, supposedly living in a free country that will fine people for wearing a ski mask in a public park? It’s fuking winter time genius.

What the fuk is this, Russia?

I guess if you comply there won’t be any havoc righto?

I didn’t say this will punish business, I said businesses will still be punished denfending themselves. This law isn’t going to apply to a business, it’s supposedly for police to solve crimes. If these bozos really wanted to solve crimes, they would.

Sometimes I really believe you and Pockets are the same person, just using different accounts.

Are you fuking kidding me?

You really think there isn’t a fuking problem, supposedly living in a free country that will fine people for wearing a ski mask in a public park? It’s fuking winter time genius.

What the fuk is this, Russia?

I guess if you comply there won’t be any havoc righto?

I didn’t say this will punish business, I said businesses will still be punished denfending themselves. This law isn’t going to apply to a business, it’s supposedly for police to solve crimes. If these bozos really wanted to solve crimes, they would.

Sometimes I really believe you and Pockets are the same person, just using different accounts.
    Read my post again, I think I was pretty clear I didn’t support the ban as I think you should really be able to wear what you want. And laws criminalizing certain apparel would have a high likelihood of being selectively enforced. I just was not clear on what havoc you think this would cause. What exactly is going to happen?

ETA:

My point is this is not some grand conspiracy to control the masses as you like to read into everything else. It’s a simple overreaction to an event that happened on SEPTA involving an attacker in a ski mask.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 12-02-2023 at 03:08 PM.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unreal..

7 only asked a simple question on something in a very genuine fashion.

You lose your Sh!t and come out name calling and hurling insults. There is no need of that.

Try and have a civil conversation ffs.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 12-02-2023 at 03:31 PM.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i learned long ago that some people here
    read what isn't there or said,
    add thoughts to phrases that you never thought or uttered,
    and conclude things that you never felt.

It really makes it fkn hard to discuss even the most basic stuff.

You can say "the sky is blue" and they will twist the fuk out of the sky is blue ....to make it into something that it is not.

Are the people we type with, aliens that can't read and comprehend basic thoughts?

cliffs: Read only what is typed and ask questions, never assume or infer chit!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    i learned long ago that some people here
    read what isn't there or said,
    add thoughts to phrases that you never thought or uttered,
    and conclude things that you never felt.

It really makes it fkn hard to discuss even the most basic stuff.

You can say "the sky is blue" and they will twist the fuk out of the sky is blue ....to make it into something that it is not.

Are the people we type with, aliens that can't read and comprehend basic thoughts?

cliffs: Read only what is typed and ask questions, never assume or infer chit!

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    In a perfect world I would agree with you. But any qualification we impose on candidates becomes a source of real power for whoever does the qualifying/disqualifying.

Today, the people in charge of denying security clearances are reasonable professionals who are doing their job in a responsible way (I hope).

If we give them the power to disqualify candidates, won’t be long before they are all replaced by ideological hacks, abusing the process to fit an agenda.

The sad thing is, our system is probably good as is. The huge glaring problem is two-fold: one, we have a huge educational issue in this country, and it's is in part caused by part two: the media is the 4th estate of government.

The media is made of multi-billion-dollar entities backed by multi-billion-dollar entities, and when you can cut off or control all other sources of information to a politically siloed group of people, you control how they think and thus their political education and you can easily fill that void, effectively making the media a qualifier for their candidate.

That being said I am not a fan of policies which hinder democracy and the will of the people. And ultimately I believe, for better or worse, the decision should be in the hands of the American people.

Totally disagree, the system is broken and there needs to be a screening process to ensure security risks are kept at a minimum. If people like Santos can slip through the cracks and be handed classified materials, It’s a problem.

If they had access to sensitive material and a foreign entity offered someone like that a few million for some info, there is a good chance they would accept the cash.

Many people are screened for employment all the way up the chain, politicians should not get a free pass because a sh!tload of Hillbillies elected someone because they have the same dentist.

Do you want to govern and support the people? Then complete, pass a screening process and operate within the same guidelines that everyone else involved in the classified world does. It’s not an unreasonable request at all and will separate the wheat from the chaff.

The peoples wishes can be respected beyond this point.

Having worked in the classified world, like many others, I have first hand knowledge of the rules associated with it, from the onset of screening to the safeguarding and to the ramifications if protocols are infringed upon.

On the same note, I don’t expect anyone from the outside looking in to understand this regardless of how much they read.

For example. In one post, one person suggested that simply because “they got the documents from the Trump Fiasco back” that no further investigation is required.

This is absolutely ridiculous and shows the ignorance that a portion of “we the people” have. These aren’t Library books. That info can put the Nation and American lives at risk and we need to know who had access to this so we can negate any damage done.

Eliminating risks through a screening process isn’t totally foolproof but it stacks the odds in favor of lessening the risks.

Speaking of risks, your concerns of the screeners running things, I don’t see this to be an issue and leaving it a free for all like it is currently is a hell of a lot more dangerous than the risk you mentioned, furthermore if it is or thought to be an issue then start a panel to review and approve screenings related to politicians.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one. I respect your opinion however, I am not on board with anything you said at all.

This explains the strength of the case against Trump over the classified fiasco.

Hard core trumpsters, especially the Maga Cultists may not want to watch this

Did he just really say this?