Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Damn. Also, according to the post timestamps, didn't OP say he was going home to "smash his gf" 2.5 hours ago yet...it appears he's been here the whole time, eager to respond to anyone that gives him some attention?
    It's not hard to catch the big eared retard midget in his lies.

All you have to do is pay the slightest bit of attention to find the inconsistencies.

My favorite is still when he said he can bang a new 10/10 every day (he literally said that) then made a thread crying about some post-menopause single mother standing him up.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ShakeBrah View Post
    Because I'm willing to bet you don't make $20,500 for 8 hours of work, which is roughly the equivalent of $300/7mins

Not surprised I had to break it down for your tradie brain.
    Clearly

I also don’t work for 8 hours for $200

I wouldn’t expect someone renovating his landlords apartment to understand that

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bsrkoacar2 View Post
    Hell yeah. I like furnace repairs. I can make $180 a furnace when I'm working on call. If it's a flame sensor takes like 30 seconds to fix and if it's something behind that, I can't do chit until the next morning anyways until the distributor opens up to buy parts. Its nice when I get like 3-4 furnace repairs in a night. Easy money.
    For real easy money

I keep pretty much every part on my van besides boards though. No time to waste driving to Johnstown spending gas/tolls and time

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I literally charged some lady $500 for an hour of work the other day to trim some hedges back. Her cuck husband came out at the end and was amazed lmao.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    I win because I'm not ugly like you.

That's why you think about me while the only time I remember you exist is when you cry for my attention like that post.

If you weren't ugly NPC it wouldn't be so but we can't all be handsome and funny.

That's why I'll always win over you.

Everything here is inconsequential because you come from a long line of failure, genetic and otherwise 😂😂😂
    It's hilarious when someone who "doesn't count" IRL thinks having some quip for me makes him on my level.

No sonny, you get off the computer and it's back to being invisible.

Should be thankful I do you a solid by acknowledging your presence because it does way more for you than me
    I don't need you to tell me that my life is better than yours.

You're ugly, that's all the evidence that's needed.

Brutal is looking like you and knowing guys who look like me also exist Timmy.

Now try and act cool with your last word, act cool like ugly guys have to do to stand a chance.
    Like I said try and act cool because it's all you can do.
    ****ing ugly little alcoholic loser

If you can't take being called ugly then don't bring up my name.

It's pretty simple.
    I'm better than you.

That's all I care about right now.

I'm not worried about everybody else.

This conversation is between me and you, not me and everybody else.
    Look how his answers have grown from "brutal" to now paragraphs.

Can't even pretend to not care 😂😂😂😂
    Hey Ugly, who comes here to fraud: me or you?

That's pretty much it, whatever nonsense you post just refer back to the fact that you come here to fraud because you're not satisfied with your station in life.

You can say Bison this and Bison that but it all boils down to you coming here to try and convince complete strangers that your life doesn't suck.
    Tried making a thread about me and failed.

God hates ugly so your thread never stood a chance.
    It's not hard to catch the big eared retard midget in his lies.

All you have to do is pay the slightest bit of attention to find the inconsistencies.

My favorite is still when he said he can bang a new 10/10 every day (he literally said that) then made a thread crying about some post-menopause single mother standing him up.
    Goddamn. What a meltdown. Pure obsession.

All those replies on one word comments or no comment at all between posts.

Shower not working?
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Originally Posted by Jms89 View Post
    I literally charged some lady $500 for an hour of work the other day to trim some hedges back. Her cuck husband came out at the end and was amazed lmao.
    Mirin

I wonder what the cucked husband’s username here is probably Polaris

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GenXTrumpFan View Post
    Tradies do well.

It's getting cold tradies, don't forget the long underwear and steel toed boots. You're making what, $100/hr max when you factor in your OT and porta potty stops?

I'll continue to mog that while WFH in my jammies and getting a blowie from the wife.

Just lol at tradies.
    Stop flexing Sillie, you don't make that much.

Plus your ass is rotted out and you shiit in a colostomy bag. Everybody > You
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow how’d you do it brah?
    Peaceful warrior in Christ.

Job for the day, finishing up a gas conversion

Ran and threaded about 80 feet of black iron, new gas pvc tank and now doing the boiler.

Quoted them 11k and probably used 3.5k/4k in materials

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    Job for the day, finishing up a gas conversion

Ran and threaded about 80 feet of black iron, new gas pvc tank and now doing the boiler.

Quoted them 11k and probably used 3.5k/4k in materials
    Alpha

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Alpha
    Finished about an hour ago

Eating chips and smoking now

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Do you do brand new furnaces? I only have propane/electric as an option...currently have my wood boiler using the forced air fan on my heater for heat but i gotta get out of the wood schit. Gettin too old. Only about a 1500sqft house. How much would it be these days?
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brah you do HVAC? cool.
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blueberryboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Ugly, who comes here to fraud: me or you?

That's pretty much it, whatever nonsense you post just refer back to the fact that you come here to fraud because you're not satisfied with your station in life.

You can say Bison this and Bison that but it all boils down to you coming here to try and convince complete strangers that your life doesn't suck.
    Sure got a strong opinion over another males looks ....

Pretty suspect behavior

Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Do you do brand new furnaces? I only have propane/electric as an option...currently have my wood boiler using the forced air fan on my heater for heat but i gotta get out of the wood schit. Gettin too old. Only about a 1500sqft house. How much would it be these days?
    I do….. yours sounds like a weird setup though so you have duct work but a boiler?

A furnace with propane will probably be like $1800 depending on the btu and efficiency though

Originally Posted by blueberryboy View Post
    Sure got a strong opinion over another males looks ....

Pretty suspect behavior
    That nikka mad he’s broke and ugly

He calls out people better than him because it makes him feel better about his crap life, I’d rather him take his anger out on me though instead of some school

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Finished about an hour ago

Eating chips and smoking now
    Whats ur favorite legit cigar and convenience store cigar?

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wonder is there some side courses I can take in regards to little things like home HVAC/Electrical/Plumbing....Doubt it.

But that side money is crazy. Parents paid $375 just to replace a little chip on their furnace.

skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are 2 types of tradies...

The smart tradie and the dumb one.

The dumb one is the ex-con roofing and working as a concrete laborer. those are the guys people make fun of, and think all tradies are like.

Smart tradies are the guys making money because they get it. Electrical, plumbing, etc.

Smart tradies FTW

smart tradies > average office drone

Whats ur favorite legit cigar and convenience store cigar?
    Smoke a lot of drew estates, AJs and rocky patel

For gas station cigars the hood ones sell Acid blues which are pretty decent

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    I wonder is there some side courses I can take in regards to little things like home HVAC/Electrical/Plumbing....Doubt it.

But that side money is crazy. Parents paid $375 just to replace a little chip on their furnace.
    Boces

Smoke a lot of drew estates, AJs and rocky patel

For gas station cigars the hood ones sell Acid blues which are pretty decent
    Mirin hard

Mirin hard
    Based

Based
    Do you have a humidor or just use those bags with the humidity packs?

Do you have a humidor or just use those bags with the humidity packs?
    Have a few humidors I got for free but usually I smoke them quick enough to just use the bags with packs

Have a few humidors I got for free but usually I smoke them quick enough to just use the bags with packs
    Thats a good plan, when i used to stock up on cigars id smoke em all too quick.

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That nikka mad he’s broke and ugly

He calls out people better than him because it makes him feel better about his crap life, I’d rather him take his anger out on me though instead of some school
    Every time he melts down like the little **** he is I kind of fear he's out to buy some rope or he's in some LARPing gear headed towards a preschool.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    Every time he melts down like the little **** he is I kind of fear he's out to buy some rope or he's in some LARPing gear headed towards a preschool.
    Over for timcels