Thread: New Beginnings

SamTheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New Beginnings

Hello there!

My name is Sam and I am 32 years old living in Sweden.

First I want to say, everyone is capable of change. Everyone is going through life with a different experience and with different challenges.

For myself, the mental part is the hardest. I have made a U-turn in my life and for the past 30 days I have made up my mind to break old routines… I am challenging my mind everyday when it comes to finding the motivation to train and stick to my diet.

I am a father of two beautiful children so my time in a day is limited. BUT! That is no excuse for putting myself on the sideline. I want to be the best father I can be… And the gym and hard training helps me with that.

What I want to say to anyone struggling out there, the motivation does not come for free, but you can stay true to yourself and make up your mind that you can change. The change in your body comes from the mind, so rewire that brain of yours and break your old routines. It will be hard, it will be a challenge. But the results will come!

Keep grinding!

If you want to follow my own journey, you can find me on my new channel on youtube.
    Together we can lean on eachother, and wrestle the challenges together.

Youtube channel: SamTheSwede
    Last edited by SamTheSwede; 11-18-2023 at 12:38 PM.

jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good luck with everything Sam!