Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User chicagopizzaboy's Avatar
    chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

World Famous Pathologist Dies Weeks After Speech at EU Blaming COVID Vaxes for Deaths

Dr. Arne Burkhardt taught at the Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. He published more than 150 scientific articles in international scientific journals, and has audited and certified institutes of pathology.

https://prabook.com/web/arne.burkhardt/42818

Here is what he said, judge for yourself if this would be enough to get someone killed:

Presentation at European Parliament blaming COVID vaccines for excess deaths, 15 minutes: https://rumble.com/v2sjx7w-how-covid...e-burkhar.html

Summary of his slides:

https://twitter.com/DrJohnB2/status/1654204679348273154

- In 77% of the autopsies, the findings indicate that «vaccination had an important impact on the death process

- all organs are affected, the spike protein is in practically in all organs, mainly in the vessels

- Heart tissue with disintegrated muscle fibers and lymphocytic infiltration

- Detection of spike protein in the heart tissue

- Needle biopsy of brain tissue

- Damaged vessel with dense infiltration of lymphocyte and bleeding in the surrounding area

- Damaged brain tissue - Spike protein in nerve cells

- A specimen of the aorta - Clear damage can be seen: on the right is a splitting of the tissue layer and a haemorrhage visible - Person died of rupture of the aorta

- Damage of the vessels in the brain - Fragmented elastic lamella - Microanyrism

- Damaged elastic fibers in the skin (causes skin aging, premature aging) - These elastic fibers were «dramatically reduced - Damaged elastic fibers in the subcutaneous tissue

Conclusions: - The COVID-19 vaccination is associated with damage of heart muscle cells, nerve cells, vessels and elastic lamella... devastating findings for the long-term future... "... really alarming"

https://expose-news.com/2023/06/03/t...rne-burkhardt/

Tributes pour in from across the world for German pathologist Professor Arne Burkhardt

With the unexpected passing of Professor Arne Burkhardt, the world has lost a beacon of truth. Several people who knew Prof. Arne Burkhardt reported he had died yesterday evening and since then the tributes have been pouring in from across the world from lawyers to doctors to conference organisers to independent media outlets.

Prof. Burkhardt and the work he had done, whether we knew him personally or not, whether we realise it or not, has touched all our lives. For this, we will forever be grateful to him. He was a force for good and he will be sorely missed.

Swiss lawyer Philipp Kruse wrote: “On the unexpected death of the pathologist Prof. Em. Arne Burkhardt, who has rendered outstanding services in solving one of the greatest crimes against humanity, who has also been of great help to my team in connection with our criminal complaint against Swissmedic and is incredibly valuable pro bono for the survivors of deceased vaccination victims, provided extensive expertise, and to whom I personally owe a huge debt of gratitude. We will keep him an honourable, grateful memory and we will complete his work!.”

German lawyer Dr. Brigitte Röhrig wrote: “With deep dismay, I heard of the sudden death of Prof. Emeritus Arne Burkhardt. His death is an immense human and professional loss. I am grateful that I was able to accompany him in part of his struggle for the truth. His documented expertise will continue to provide valuable services in clarifying the damage caused by gene-based injections even after his death. May his soul rest in peace.”

French lawyer Alexandra Henrion-Caude tweeted: “It is with great sadness that I learned of the death of my German colleague, Professor Arne Burkhardt. We owe him the visualisation of some of the misdeeds of vaccines through his countless histological analyses, in particular of thrombosis and “self-attacks” at the level of the spleen, or his alerts at the level of the testicles and ovary, of the heart… My thoughts and my condolences go this evening to his family but also to his colleagues and friends, and in particular to Sucharit Bhakdi and our entire group of Doctors for Covid Ethics.”

UK Column informed their audience on Friday during their news programme:

UK Column Extracts: The Sad Passing of Pathologist Professor Arne Burkhardt 2 June 2023, uploaded 3 June 2023 (3 mins)
    Swedish Läkaruppropet (The Doctors Appeal) tweeted: “One of the greatest heroes of the discovery of the deadly covid-19 vaccine, German pathology professor Arne Burkhardt, has died. We had the great privilege of hearing this humble man lecture at our conference in January. He is greatly missed.”

Italian independent news outlet Lvogruppo paid homage to Prof. Burkchart by tweeting his testimony at the recent International Covid Summit III held in the European Parliament.

Professor Arne Burkhardt’s testimony at the International Covid Summit, European Parliament, 3 May 2023 (14 mins)
    American-Hungarian journalist Taylor Hudak tweeted: “Prof. Arne Burkhardt was a brilliant scientist driven by doing “what was right.” He worked tirelessly to provide grieving families with more answers regarding the unexpected and sudden death of their loved ones. I am blessed that our lives crossed paths.”

Dr. John B. tweeted: “Sad news about Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt who passed away yesterday. His important work and courage in speaking out must not be forgotten! His work urgently needs to be continued by others.”

German Professor Dr. Stefan Homburg tweeted: “I met my dear colleague Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt personally two years ago in Passau. As a pathologist who did not look away but sought the truth, he has rendered great service to mankind. As you say goodbye, watch the video.” (The video is in German so we have not included it here.)

German Dr. Maria Hubmer-Mogg tweeted: “RIP Arne Burkhardt. Today I got the sad news that our pathology hero Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt has sadly passed away. His great work has brought groundbreaking insights. We are eternally grateful to him for his valuable work!”

Australian Dr. Paul Oosterhuis tweeted: “The passing of Prof Arne Burkhardt is a truly sad loss for medicine. Among pathologists, he was as rare as a star in the midday sky, seeking the truth when the vast majority of the profession stayed dumb and silent.”

German blogger Uwe Alschner tweeted: “With a heavy heart this goes out to honour the great soul & kind heart of Professor Arne Burkhardt who sadly passed away today. He spoke truth to the Bundestag’s Health Committee about the toxic experimental injections which violate the Nuremberg Code”

You can find more information on the pathological findings of Professor Burkhardt HERE. https://www.pathologie-konferenz.de/en/
    Last edited by chicagopizzaboy; 03-18-2024 at 03:29 PM.
    Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500)
    79 year old man UNEXPECTEDLY dies! Coincidence? I think not!

OP is so fcking stupid, lmao. I do get a good chuckle out of his threads though. 100% mentally insane.

r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Now he's part of the excess death category. Wonder how many boosters he got? Definitely vaccine related.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So the dude is old and looks to be fat, and you’re questioning why he died?

Lol

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He died...six months ago, and you're just now realizing?

I notice you forgot to include a cause of death for this 79 year old.

By the way, you're a laughable buffoon: "Arne Burkhardt died tragically while trying to save his severely disabled son from drowning in a lake. "
    https://doctorsappeal.com/2023/06/09/10115/

Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500) Derplington is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post

By the way, you're a laughable buffoon: "Arne Burkhardt died tragically while trying to save his severely disabled son from drowning in a lake. "
    Fuking LOL. The funniest part is that there are a group of people in this forum that believe OP is credible.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    what a coincidence
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP needs to vet better. 79? That's a year older than the average age of someone who died from/with covid. Plus, did he actually drown?

It's okay to slow down and apply a critical eye to new information, OP -- I've jumped the gun in the past, but you should always not jump to any conclusion. Even if this person had not died from unnatural causes, at that age - dying is a natural and not suspect thing to happen. I might raise an eyebrow if a bomb had been placed in their car or something, but come on.

Originally Posted by Derplington View Post
    Fuking LOL. The funniest part is that there are a group of people in this forum that believe OP is credible.
    Credibility aside, we're all biased, some more than others -- OP, showing here their own biases.

However, I'm fine w/ the OP, his biases run counter to the mainstream and overwhelmingly pushed ones and I think there should be some pushback. Does this mean he posts something and I, or anyone, should jump and auto-believe it. Obviously: No.

For me, it means, I see something from the counter perspective, from someone known to be zealous in their beliefs, and it should be evaluated with a critical eye. That doesn't mean everything he talks about or thinks is wrong by any means, although - as we see here, it certainly can/does happen in fairly damning ways.

I also look at this as an interesting opportunity to get a deeper feeling for the OP. Like I said, in the past, I've made mistakes like this -- but rather than double down or attack people for my own mistake, I owned it, tried to learn from it and admitted I ****ed up. I am curious what his reaction will be (if he hasn't made it already, I haven't gone through this thread as yet).
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Now come on... they made it look like an accident by tossing the kid into the lake knowing that the fat elderly dad would go in and die saving him.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    OP needs to vet better. 79? That's a year older than the average age of someone who died from/with covid. Plus, did he actually drown?

It's okay to slow down and apply a critical eye to new information, OP -- I've jumped the gun in the past, but you should always not jump to any conclusion. Even if this person had not died from unnatural causes, at that age - dying is a natural and not suspect thing to happen. I might raise an eyebrow if a bomb had been placed in their car or something, but come on.

Credibility aside, we're all biased, some more than others -- OP, showing here their own biases.

However, I'm fine w/ the OP, his biases run counter to the mainstream and overwhelmingly pushed ones and I think there should be some pushback. Does this mean he posts something and I, or anyone, should jump and auto-believe it. Obviously: No.

For me, it means, I see something from the counter perspective, from someone known to be zealous in their beliefs, and it should be evaluated with a critical eye. That doesn't mean everything he talks about or thinks is wrong by any means, although - as we see here, it certainly can/does happen in fairly damning ways.

I also look at this as an interesting opportunity to get a deeper feeling for the OP. Like I said, in the past, I've made mistakes like this -- but rather than double down or attack people for my own mistake, I owned it, tried to learn from it and admitted I ****ed up. I am curious what his reaction will be (if he hasn't made it already, I haven't gone through this thread as yet).
    I think OP is actually saying he was murdered for speaking out against the vaccine, not that he died from the vaccine.

OP is consistently floating outlandish bull****. When presented with facts he just ignores them and goes radio silent.

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    came into thrad expecting him to have died months after his speech, because OP is such a disingenuous little shyte he'd have said it was mere days after, if it was less than a month after.
    Fuk U OP.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dakensta View Post
    came into thrad expecting him to have died months after his speech, because OP is such a disingenuous little shyte he'd have said it was mere days after, if it was less than a month after.
    Fuk U OP.
    Waiting for him to respond or address the obvious incorrectness of his implications in the OP. Also waiting on you, you suggested I was obsessed over another poster, when I responded I had not mentioned the poster in months, I never got your response about that, either.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Waiting for him to respond or address the obvious incorrectness of his implications in the OP. Also waiting on you, you suggested I was obsessed over another poster, when I responded I had not mentioned the poster in months, I never got your response about that, either.
    Well looky here conflcting reports over his death, first reports had him getting fished out of a lake barely alive, not rescuing son. https://www.foerde.news/blaulicht/ma...ensgefahr.html

But it doesn't matter here is the important part, you dolt. What this world class pathologist found that can never be completely disappeared. This is how you trusting mud-blood fools are dying LOL and I do mean LOL.

Summary of his slides:

- In 77% of the autopsies, the findings indicate that «vaccination had an important impact on the death process
    - all organs are affected, the spike protein is in practically in all organs, mainly in the vessels
    - Damaged vessel with dense infiltration of lymphocyte and bleeding in the surrounding area
    - A specimen of the aorta - Clear damage can be seen: on the right is a splitting of the tissue layer and a haemorrhage visible - Person died of rupture of the aorta
    - Damage of the vessels in the brain - Fragmented elastic lamella - Microanyrism
    - Damaged elastic fibers in the skin (causes skin aging, premature aging) - These elastic fibers were «dramatically reduced - Damaged elastic fibers in the subcutaneous tissue
    Conclusions: - The COVID-19 vaccination is associated with damage of heart muscle cells, nerve cells, vessels and elastic lamella... devastating findings for the long-term future... "... really alarming"

. SNIP

Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

Originally Posted by chicagopizzaboy View Post
    Well looky here conflcting reports over his death, first reports had him getting fished out of a lake barely alive, not rescuing son. https://www.foerde.news/blaulicht/ma...ensgefahr.html

But it doesn't matter here is the important part, you dolt. What this world class pathologist found that can never be completely disappeared. This is how you trusting mud-blood fools are dying LOL and I do mean LOL.
    First, unless there is some clear evidence of wrong-doing, as I already covered, a 79 year old man died which is not uncommon in the least. To jump to any kind of conclusion, that somehow foul play is involved, there is a heavy burden on you to provide it.

Second, I do not know what prompts you to call me a dolt. I only criticized your implying this doctor was taken out for him speaking out about the dangers of the vaccine. You know: The title and inferred subject of this thread, not his actual findings (which you could/should have made another separate thread to discuss the merits of). You're attacking me for your mistake, as if it's my fault I did not focus on something that you failed to make the actual subject of this discussion.

And then you imply my simply holding you (barely) accountable for misrepresenting the death of this doctor suddenly makes me a "mudblood" and trusting of the vaccine -- when I am not vaccinated and am a known vaccine skeptic -- I guess because in your world, I have to throw all judgment and reason aside provided someone is speaking out against the vaccines?

Let me refute that -- Not only, "No" but I think I should hold you to a very high standard, because if you **** around playing games and being dishonest, as you were with this thread title and it's implications, then you muddy the waters and cast doubt on everything else you say. You have revealed yourself to be someone unworthy of trust and, frankly, a zealot, when you lashed out against me as you did.

Why would anyone put value to any link or information you provide? Your interest is not the truth, whatever the perils of the vaccine are or are not.

I'll leave on a comment about the "LOL" about people vaccinated dying. That says so much more about you than you probably realize. I am not vaccinated. My immediately family, wife and children are not either. However, what kind of person is so sheltered, alone and friendless that they have no important people in their life who are one of the majority of people who got at least one shot? Do you not have friends? Parents? Anyone you care about or that cares for you? Someone who did get vaccinated at some point?

Apparently not. Which is a sad thing to think about.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wow

Fukking lmao

Misc conspiracy theorists take another L

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

702+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

LOL nutsy calling anyone a laughable buffoon.

You opened up a can of worms. First report of his death is on May 30 with story being that he somehow fell into the lake, his son raised the alarm immediately but he is not found until after a large scale rescue operation, by a helicopter which searched a square mile of lake.

https://www.foerde.news/blaulicht/ma...ensgefahr.html

When his death is announced widely, no cause is given even though if he died a hero saving his son it seems like that would have been included for his many admirers.

The first mention of the "hero death" is a full ten days later.

How do you fall in a lake, drown off shore, but are not found until much later in the middle of the lake. And supposedly his son raised the alarm right away? Anyone do a better translation of the German?

First reports are usually the most accurate.

If he died a hero, why wasn't that mentioned when his death was announced to the world, when the first question of everyone's mind was how he died.

So we know two things:

1. Reports of his death raise more questions than they answer

2. You have no way to assail his damning conclusions that your side is knowingly conducting mass genocide with the vaccines. So you quibble about how he died, which is irrelevant.

Now try to focus on Dr. Burkhardt's findings. Or was the world-known pathologist who taught at the Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen just another conspiracy theorist?

Summary of his slides:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/editp...73&do=editpost

. SNIP

Last edited by chicagopizzaboy; 11-16-2023 at 09:26 PM.

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also waiting on you, you suggested I was obsessed over another poster, when I responded I had not mentioned the poster in months, I never got your response about that, either.
    This is not a good example of not being obsessive.
    In fact it is a poor one.
    I see you have changed your sig, which mentioned him extensively, IIRC.
    Good job.

p.s. eggs rule.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Wow

Fukking lmao

Misc conspiracy theorists take another L
    You've been getting W's and handing out a lot of L's around R&P lately. You should post here more often.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Oof.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Originally Posted by Derplington View Post
    You've been getting W's and handing out a lot of L's around R&P lately. You should post here more often.
    I used to post a lot more in R&P but now it’s really just a guilty pleasure to fulfill my degen urges. Largely I’ve distanced myself and consume much less politics content

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP: I can't prove my accusation/claim, so I'll just repost irrelevant statements and pictures which have nothing to do with my accusation/claim

Textbook conspiracy theorist response, desperately try to change the subject when your initial post falls apart.

Originally Posted by dakensta View Post
    This is not a good example of not being obsessive.
    In fact it is a poor one.
    I see you have changed your sig, which mentioned him extensively, IIRC.
    Good job.

p.s. eggs rule.
    IIrc, it was directed at Bodhy (one of his racist lines about k*kes or Jews/ovens, you know the guy who makes threads about Trump being an actual literal "Hitler" because he called someone 'vermin' yet nobody but people on the right around here seem to care about what he really is). z4 really isn't on my radar, which is why I found it such an odd statement for you to have made.

Btw, I purposely delve off-topic here. Not like the OP is actually staying on topic, either.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Brutal
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

OP: I can't prove my accusation/claim, so I'll just repost irrelevant statements and pictures which have nothing to do with my accusation/claim

Textbook conspiracy theorist response, desperately try to change the subject when your initial post falls apart.
    Ok since your attention span is limited let's address one finding at a time. Myocarditis is one of the major side effects of the mRNA clot-shots. Pro soccer players in their prime dropping dead of heart attacks left and right. Now you have forensic proof that the spikes invade heart muscle. Still "safe and effective?" Why haven't these dangerous drugs been halted, after an incredible 35,000 reported VAERS deaths? When the swine flu vaccine was halted after just 25 unexplained deaths, after 40 million Americans had taken it? https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...y27-story.html

Last edited by chicagopizzaboy; 11-17-2023 at 11:19 AM.

It’s over bud, take the L and let’s move on

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok since your attention span is limited let's address one finding at a time. Myocarditis is one of the major side effects of the mRNA clot-shots. Pro soccer players in their prime dropping dead of heart attacks left and right. Now you have forensic proof that the spikes invade heart muscle. Still "safe and effective?" Why haven't these dangerous drugs been halted, after an incredible 35,000 reported VAERS deaths? When the swine flu vaccine was halted after just 25 unexplained deaths, after 40 million Americans had taken it? https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...y27-story.html

Vaccine-encoded spike "invades" cardiac cells?

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Oof.
    lol not a single one of you shills has yet to address the autopsy findings.

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol not a single one of you shills has yet to address the autopsy findings.
    Bruh we all take L's. Take it with dignity and try again lol.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

129iq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 129iq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 129iq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 129iq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 129iq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 129iq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 129iq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 129iq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 129iq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 129iq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 129iq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP. You have many posts about covid that are hard to follow. Can you summarize your conclusions in a couple of sentences?