Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Greener Pastures

POLITICS
    Biden pardons thousands convicted of marijuana charges in D.C. and federal lands
    DECEMBER 22, 2023 / 9:14 AM EST / CBS/AP

President Biden is pardoning thousands who were convicted of use and simple possession of marijuana in Washington, D.C. and on federal lands and in the District of Columbia, in executive clemencies that are intended to rectify racial disparities in the justice system.

The president is also granting clemency to 11 people "who are serving disproportionately long sentences for non-violent drug offenses," he said in a statement Friday. He added that all of these individuals, had they been charged today with the same offenses, "would have been eligible to receive significantly lower sentences."

The White House said that the 11 individuals had been sentenced to decades in prison, some for life sentences.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-p...nkId=256740727

Well done, Now, it's time to legalize it at the Federal Level
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

POLITICS
    Biden pardons thousands convicted of marijuana charges in D.C. and federal lands
    DECEMBER 22, 2023 / 9:14 AM EST / CBS/AP

President Biden is pardoning thousands who were convicted of use and simple possession of marijuana in Washington, D.C. and on federal lands and in the District of Columbia, in executive clemencies that are intended to rectify racial disparities in the justice system.

The president is also granting clemency to 11 people "who are serving disproportionately long sentences for non-violent drug offenses," he said in a statement Friday. He added that all of these individuals, had they been charged today with the same offenses, "would have been eligible to receive significantly lower sentences."

The White House said that the 11 individuals had been sentenced to decades in prison, some for life sentences.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-p...nkId=256740727

Well done, Now, it's time to legalize it at the Federal Level

“Life Sentences” eh? I recall I said something similar about Merica and the system and people getting life sentences for simply not playing the game.

You talked chit about me, now here you are with this.

I told you this stuff before, and serving decades for pot offenses is just like living in friking Rusha.

Check mate!
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

https://www.tiktok.com/@busterz4/vid..._t=8i4YQPDZb5Z

“Life Sentences” eh? I recall I said something similar about Merica and the system and people getting life sentences for simply not playing the game.
    Stay on topic.

talked chit about me,
    Pity party for one in aisle 6

now here you are with this.
    I am here with what? This is Biden that did this, I only posted the link
    I do agree with it though.

Good job Sleepy Joe

told you this stuff before, and serving decades for pot offenses is just like living in friking Rusha.

Again, this is about marijuana convictions

check mate!
    Not at all...

I am not interested in going down your rabbit hole of nonsense.

Now do you have any comments on the article that I posted?

Or is your only intent here is to attack me? and play a victim? as usual.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    T did the same.

This is what they do to help the election.

Suckers like you say “good job” and boast a thread about it, but it ain’t a good job.

There are some lucky souls here who get released but the vicious cycle will continue.

All in all, some people caught a break and you got punked into thinking Joe is a good man.

T did the same.
    Who dat? Trump?

This is what they do to help the election.
    Who cares?

Suckers like you say “good job” and boast a thread about it, but it ain’t a good job.
    Sure it is and because of it, some of these cannabis hostages will be with their families next year for Christmas.

That's a good thing isn't it?

There are some lucky souls here who get released but the vicious cycle will continue.
    Not for petty Cannabis crimes

All in all, some people caught a break
    About Time.. Thanks Joe

and you got punked into thinking Joe is a good man.
    Feel free to point out where I said he was a good man

Merry Christmas Grumpy..

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Not for petty Cannabis crimes

That’s were you been fooled. This is a pardon, this isn’t a change to the laws and the game.

You are very predictable and sound just like a political pundit by saying “if it helps a few people, it’s a good thing, blah blah blah, good job Joe”

Give me the puke bucket. Gawd you are one annoying bag.

Why so much anger? So miserable.

Your little man syndrome is peaking again.

There are at least 365 days in a year, you don't have to be a miserable little kunt for all of them

It’s the holidays bro, take a couple of days off.

Do Better!

This is a pardon,
    Duh

this isn’t a change to the laws and the game.
    Of course not but things are changing...but I don't expect you to see it.

Just look at this map, it has come a long way since Washington and Colorado were the first states approve legal recreational Cannabis use in 2012.

What Biden did helps some people out and brings attention to an area that needs improvement. That's never a bad thing.

“if it helps a few people, it’s a good thing, blah blah blah, good job Joe”
    Credit where credit is due.

Remind me again what your boy Trump did to further the legalization of Cannabis or free those Jailed for Cannabis?

I'll say it again in case you missed it the first time.. Well done Joe

Give me the puke bucket.
    You should try reading your own posts. Clean up on aisle 4
    Last edited by mtpockets; 12-23-2023 at 03:49 PM.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What a coincidence I literally made a thread in r/p months ago to “Name a President you hate and say something good about them”. I started the topic off with saying “Joe Biden : pardoning non violent drug offenders”

I met every word. That is literally it however.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/trum...day-in-office/

What you fail to understand is these sentences are truly because of lawyers or lack of lawyers for these people.

A sentence of the same crime will never be consistent due to the game that the system is.

Many people with good lawyers never saw a day in prison of the same crime.

7seconds has been awfully quiet......

What you fail to understand is these sentences are truly because of lawyers or lack of lawyers for these people..
    LMAO,

That was never in question, anyone with an IQ over 6 will understand this..

A sentence of the same crime will never be consistent due to the game that the system is.
    Duh... Are ya new?

Many people with good lawyers never saw a day in prison of the same crime..

A bigger Duh....

None of what you mentioned are great discoveries, just common knowledge.

You’re like a dog chasing his tail in this thread.

Things are changing with regard to cannabis use, that's a good thing whether you see it or not.

If we had less people drinking alcohol and more cannabis only users the world would be a better place.

I say again....

Good Job Joe

You seem so negative about the latest pardoning from the outset.

Why?

Don't you think it's a good thing that these people got pardoned?

Do you think they should have stayed in jail?

Boy don’t you like to make crap.

I said I’m an earlier post the vicious cycle continues. You said “not for petty cannabis crimes” yet here you are up above proving my point.

There are no greener Pastures, this is just the same band aid that gets applied every election, then it gets ripped off.

BTW, you quoted every friking thing I said except you decided to pass on the link which shows Trump doing the same thing.

You can applaud being a pawn all you want, I don’t. Everyone else should be out too.

I see your agenda, biggest hypocrite I’ve ever encountered!!!

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmmm why would a tyrant nation want their citizens stoned???

Hmmm, maybe a stoned nation is easier to manipulate than a sober one?
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

Boy don’t you like to make crap.
    nope, all facts

yet here you are up above proving my point.
    Nope not at all

There are no greener Pastures,
    Look at all them pastures.. look at em

BTW, you quoted every friking thing I said except you decided to pass on the link which shows Trump doing the same thing.
    I didn’t quote your article because it seemed pretty insignificant, from what I saw he only pardoned dozens… Biden is pardoning thousands.. If your boy was all that and a bag of chips, Joe wouldn’t have needed to pardon any..

You can applaud being a pawn all you want,
    LMAO.... I bet even the pawns are applauding.

I don’t. Everyone else should be out too.

This thread is about cannabis pardons, if you think other criminals should be out, get those little fingers going and make a thread. You aren't adding anything to this one anyway.. just talking in circles. lol

I see your agenda, biggest hypocrite I’ve ever encountered!!!
    Obviously you haven't looked in the mirror in a minute

You like to argue over the pettiest things. This may be of great importance to you. To me it's not..
    I am done with your nonsense bro.

This is beginning to hurt my IQ, you haven't burped anything worthwhile so lets move on.

I bet you get invited to all the fun parties eh?

Speaking of which let's get this thread back to cannabis....

Last night 30 of us had a Christmas party, I don't drink but I brought weed for everyone along with some special cannabis infused baked goodies, the drinks were flowing and I made "moose milk" that everyone devoured first. For eats we had Land and Water night. All wild meat and fish with home grown veggies....

There were a couple of cops at this party, a doctor and several nurses all openly smoking weed and them along with the rest of us didn't give a fuk who saw them..

Testimony that things are changing with regard to Cannabis consumption.

Tonight, a bunch of us that don't have kids are having Secret Santa/Karaoke Night.. I was nominated to be Santa, you can bet your ass this Santa will smell like weed and when those nice smelling Ladies come to sit on Santa's lap, I might have to give them a Joe Biden Sniff. just to see if they smell like weed of course.

Things are changing with regard to Cannabis and it's freaking awesome and about damn time.

Thanks Joe
    Good Job

Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    Hmmm why would a tyrant nation want their citizens stoned???

Hmmm, maybe a stoned nation is easier to manipulate than a sober one?

Merry Christmas Scotty....

Alcohol is Legal

Is it a drunk Nation? and is it easier to manipulate?

I didn’t quote your article because it seemed pretty insignificant, from what I saw he only pardoned dozens… Biden is pardoning thousands.. If your boy was all that and a bag of chips, Joe wouldn’t have needed to pardon any..

This thread is about cannabis pardons, if you think other criminals should be out, get those little fingers going and make a thread. You aren't adding anything to this one anyway.. just talking in circles. lol

You proved your agenda again.

I didn’t mean all criminals, I meant everyone with the same charge.

Brendon isn’t pardoning all of them.

12 or a thousand isn’t “all”.

You should stick to lifting 15# bells with versa grip threads, lol.

Is it a drunk Nation? and is it easier to manipulate?

Stoned is a lot easier, drunks are too sloppy, and most social alcoholics even can’t bring themselves to drink every single day, it takes a certain kind to go that route.

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dealers selling this schiesse got sentences for wrongdoing, should be back in jail where they belong.

The whole country is rotting away, because population loves being high. And authorities only worry about votes, while being high themselves.

Merca needs a dictator, forced labor camps, public executions, the whole deal. Just my humble opinion.

Perhaps you and/or Scotty can tell me exactly how incarcerated cannabis folks being pardoned will be manipulated and for what purpose.

I mean pardoning those incarcerated for cannabis crimes doesn’t mean they will be stoned, hell some of them may never even use cannabis again.

If they are smoking Cannabis, good luck in enticing them into anything beyond a few snacks.

The amount of cannabis users world wide or even just within the USA is massive compared to the few that are being pardoned. If the Cannabis community were going to be manipulated wouldn’t it have happened already?

I understand being manipulated can happen, just look at all the cult leaders, Trump for example. He has a grasp on a very large population.

Some of them have stated that if he doesn’t get elected they don’t want to live any more. Look at Jan 6th, many went to jail for him and the list goes on about their dedication, this is proof that weak people can be manipulated.

I think your thoughts on some cannabis users being released and a stoned nation is absolutely ridiculous. These aren't hardcore addicts we are talking about. There are millions of intelligent successful cannabis enthusiasts who have led very productive lives and aren't easily manipulated despite what you two think.

I just don’t get where either of you are coming from, perhaps both of you can pool your IQ’s and burp something up to enlighten me and others here.

Biden has pardoned 11 people from long sentences.

So what does this thousands thing mean, is this just removed from records.

Even Rolling Stone is saying the details are very light on what all this means, but they don’t care, just to make him look good.

Also DC has had legal marijuana use for years.

Something doesn’t make any sense here..........

Perhaps you and/or Scotty can tell me exactly how incarcerated cannabis folks being pardoned will be manipulated and for what purpose.

I mean pardoning those incarcerated for cannabis crimes doesn’t mean they will be stoned, hell some of them may never even use cannabis again.

If they are smoking Cannabis, good luck in enticing them into anything beyond a few snacks.

The amount of cannabis users world wide or even just within the USA is massive compared to the few that are being pardoned. If the Cannabis community were going to be manipulated wouldn’t it have happened already?

I understand being manipulated can happen, just look at all the cult leaders, Trump for example. He has a grasp on a very large population.

Some of them have stated that if he doesn’t get elected they don’t want to live any more. Look at Jan 6th, many went to jail for him and the list goes on about their dedication, this is proof that weak people can be manipulated.

I think your thoughts on some cannabis users being released and a stoned nation is absolutely ridiculous. These aren't hardcore addicts we are talking about. There are millions of intelligent successful cannabis enthusiasts who have led very productive lives and aren't easily manipulated despite what you two think.

I just don’t get where either of you are coming from, perhaps both of you can pool your IQ’s and burp something up to enlighten me and others here.

I just answered your question. I never said I agreed with blackjack.

Gawd don’t you have anything better to do on Xmas day?

Opened prezzies, went for a hike, helped deliver the rest of the food hampers this morning to folks who requested a 25th delivery and spent the last several hours doing online work for a non profit that I volunteer with.

Usually at this time of year I would be snowmobiling or ice fishing, but that ain't happening.

So I can't think of a better way to spend the day than smoking a little Ganja and giving back.

How about you?

Opened prezzies, went for a hike, helped deliver the rest of the food hampers this morning to folks who requested a 25th delivery and spent the last several hours doing online work for a non profit that I volunteer with.

Usually at this time of year I would be snowmobiling or ice fishing, but that ain't happening.

So I can't think of a better way to spend the day than smoking a little Ganja and giving back.

How about you?

Quickly Deflected here........

Here’s where you seem to wrong in thinking thousands are getting out of prison.

Read this carefully, looks like you are the fool for trying to make this a dik measurement contest between T and B-

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-p...eral-lands-dc/

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    Dealers selling this schiesse got sentences for wrongdoing, should be back in jail where they belong.

The whole country is rotting away, because population loves being high. And authorities only worry about votes, while being high themselves.

Merca needs a dictator, forced labor camps, public executions, the whole deal. Just my humble opinion.

Just a little additional info

Colorado and Washington approved adult-use recreational marijuana measures in 2012. Alaska, Oregon and District of Columbia followed suit in fall of 2014. In 2015, Ohio voters defeated a ballot measure that addressed commercial production and sale of recreational marijuana. On Nov. 8, 2016, voters in four states, California, Maine, Massachusetts and Nevada, approved adult-use recreational marijuana, while voters in Arizona disapproved. In 2018, Michigan voters approved “Proposal 1” by a margin of 56 percent to 44 percent to legalize, regulate, and tax marijuana in the state. In 2018, Vermont became the first state to legalize marijuana for adult use through the legislative process (rather than a ballot initiative.) Vermont’s law went into effect July 1, 2018. In May 2019, the Illinois General Assembly passed the Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act, House Bill 1438 and the Governor signed the legislation in June. Recently, New Jersey (AB 21) legalized certain personal use, while removing marijuana as a schedule I drug.

Should cannabis still be a Schedule I drug?

The Drug Enforcement Agency received a recommendation to reclassify cannabis as a Schedule III drug, a move that would be a boon to research and patient care.

Comprehensive Pain and Addiction Center researchers say reclassifying cannabis as a Schedule III substance would loosen the restraints on research into possible benefits, as well as any potential negative side effects, of medical marijuana.

It all starts with a license application. There are background checks to pass, not only for the person applying, but also for their colleagues and employees. Then, federal agents show up on site to confirm that a lockable safe is securely bolted to the concrete floor of a lockable room. When work begins, the safe can only be opened by someone on the Drug Enforcement Agency approved persons list. Everything about the contents must be dutifully recorded, including where it came from, when it was removed from the safe, how it was used, and when it was returned to the safe or disposed of.

It might sound like a system used to safeguard priceless antiquities, but it isn’t. Instead, it is a fact of life for researchers who want to conduct experiments using cannabis. Nothing about studying cannabis is easy, but the reason for the high security is simple – cannabis is a Schedule I drug, alongside heroin, LSD and ecstasy.

The rest of the article is in the link below if anyone gives a rats ass

https://healthsciences.arizona.edu/n...chedule-i-drug

Deflection city here.......

Zen Master, we all frking know that it’s legal in many states and it’s very obvious the direction it’s going to take in the future, meaning it won’t be a crime, unless someone is black marketing and DUI etc.

So how about the facts of this thread? Are thousands getting out of prison or just 11? Seems to me this thousands pardon means “off thier record”?

T pardoned 12, lol looks like his chips bag is bigger.

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post

Generally, all the heroine addicts I knew growing up who ended up sticking up gas stations all got thier start from the green stuff.

Quickly Deflected here........
    You asked a question about spending xmas day and I answered, you called it deflection. Yeah Ok!

where you seem to wrong in thinking thousands are getting out of prison.
    Stop making assumptions, I never thought thousands were getting out

Read this carefully, looks like you are the fool for trying to make this a dik measurement contest between T and B
    Again, you asked me why I didn't talk about your boy and I responded.

I wasn't even going to address these comments because they are digressing, childish and wrong. However, on the off chance that you are genuine, I would give it one more shot to show you what I meant when I said this earlier.

You like to argue over the pettiest things. This may be of great importance to you.

It's not to me

I am done with your nonsense bro.

This is beginning to hurt my IQ, you haven't burped anything worthwhile so lets move on.

Dude, you are like that little kid tugging on their dads pant leg at the mall wanting attention.

Stop the childishness. Provide a meaningful retort and I'll respond. Otherwise, just so that you know that I am not totally ignoring you, I will post pictures, after all, they say a picture is worth 1000 words in your case 10002892762563 words because your comments are redundant, juvenile and just for the sake of arguing.

Think about it, hardly anyone engages you, why do you think that is?

Go latch onto someone else's pant leg, as scary as this sounds, you almost got my pants down around my ankles just in this thread alone.

Now let's get this thread back to meaningful content about greener pastures and not someone laying bullsh!t and cow patties in those beautiful green pastures.

Happy Boxing day Tater