Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheCreature55 View Post
    Just LOL. Not sure if you're trolling, but if not, you have no clue what you're talking about.

The US has one of the worst healthcare systems of any developed countries, but spends the most. Just LOL.
    US Healthcare is great for people with money. I get appointments within 2-3 days for basically anything. And this is from some of the best doctors in the world.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrahMike View Post
    The dude is low level active reserves and works some menial job filling part orders on the base here....makes about $50k and his wife WAS working front desk at a Dr. Office making like $10/hr but quit because it was better overall if she wasn't working. They both only have HS education....the dude has "gone back to school" several times in the last decade to start working towards a degree so he can move up but just hasn't finished and she has worked entry level jobs the whole time we've known her. Complains that she hates it but does nothing to change, just bounces from 10/hr job to 10/hr job thinking something will be different.

There's so much more to their story, we've known them for about 10 years, but the short is.....we stopped hanging out with them because they are the "victim/nothing is our fault/our life is tough but we arent going to do anything to change it" type and just make chitty life choices....even when all of their friends give sound advise and try to help them out, they do the opposite.

Im rambling, ill stop. They just frustrate me because they used to be really good friends of ours.
    yikes, yeah.....but it does seem like they're made for each other.

As for the wife, if she's had multiple $10/hr jobs the experience alone should get her into something making at least $20/hr. If she has customer service experience she can easily be a Manager at a fast food restaurant. They make about $50k/yr easily or hell, just work for Costco the cashiers are making $35/hr.

BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    yikes, yeah.....but it does seem like they're made for each other.

As for the wife, if she's had multiple $10/hr jobs the experience alone should get her into something making at least $20/hr. If she has customer service experience she can easily be a Manager at a fast food restaurant. They make about $50k/yr easily or hell, just work for Costco the cashiers are making $35/hr.
    I could go on for hours about them and the late night conversations we've had and the suggestions we've made and the offers we've extended to help them achieve their goals and such......and then the chit decisions they've made. She's just a complainer and would rather have something to complain/be unhappy about than actually try and maybe be happy.....and he's an overly optimistic dreamer who would be happy living in a cardboard box.

Thread is derailing.......Yea, so insurance and healthcare......crazy right?!
    I'm naked

Registered User higginsworks4me's Avatar
    higginsworks4me is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) higginsworks4me is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) higginsworks4me is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) higginsworks4me is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) higginsworks4me is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) higginsworks4me is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) higginsworks4me is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) higginsworks4me is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) higginsworks4me is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) higginsworks4me is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) higginsworks4me is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What happens to Israel's position when you factor in our subsidies?
    Quads for the broads

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Masterchieffer View Post
    Any institution the government inserts itself into (healthcare, education, etc.) becomes a complete boondoggle of corruption and wasteful spending

The welfare state dreamed up by liberal boomers and communists will be the end of civilization if allowed to persist
    Do you imagine that the government has not inserted itself into any sphere in the US? Health and education, energy production, farming, financial products, telecommunications, and on and on.

The US government appears to have become fully corrupted and so we see cartels and monopolies literally protected by the government all over the economy.

Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Imagine being american...LMFAO!

Yes, lol at us.

Where are the incentives? The incentive is to profit via the sale of products and services.

There isn't a profit in keeping citizens healthy. Healthy people consume less healthcare products and services.

If the desired outcome is a healthier more productive population then the government as the representative of the people should be in the business of incentivizing good health. However this is not an easy thing to do. So at best the government funded insurance policies in the US keep payments very low regardless of market dynamics to attempt to minimize spending. There has been some movement on Medicare to penalize hospitals with practices which result in patients making multiple return visits.

I still believe that a true non-profit or government run insurance pool is our best bet. That and killing the monopolies/cartels, and eliminating our unreasonable pricing models by giving our own government the job of negotiating prices for medications which is what the rest of the planet practices.

We have the worst system in the world for value. We've got roughly a third of the population on government healthcare, some small number with no access outside of emergency rooms, and then the rest are often paying as much for health *insurance* as for transportation, or in some cases more than that.

In 2005 our family health insurance premium was within $100 of our house payment. In 2018 my husband's employer was paying $10K a year in premiums, we were paying another $4,500 in premiums and then we had a per person deductible of $1K *each* before going 80/20. I'm certain those same employers and there employees are paying even more now.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HarryDick View Post
    I'd rather have access to the US healthcare system.

Imagine waiting months and jumping through a million hoops just for some adderal. It's not even adderal either, it's some chit tier generic brand.

America's got the right idea, just give away all kinds of painkillers and stimulants like candy.
    Lmao

So you’d rather pay more for a higher mortality rate

So you’re literally retarded

Someone has to post the same graph regarding education outcomes because the system clearly failed you

Lmao at Cuckmericans

Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    US Healthcare is great for people with money. I get appointments within 2-3 days for basically anything. And this is from some of the best doctors in the world.
    Lmao

1) why would you wait 2-3 days just to see someone especially when you’re paying them

2) no they’re not the best doctors in the world. In fact they’re third world standard, which is why your mortality rate is so high.

Also your education system is clearly rubbish.
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 200kcrew crew

ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000) ChinkWithDink is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, this is hitting on my thoughts on this graph. The averaging of mortality rates is hiding a particular detail. Which is if you have money you can get top of the line (if not the best) medical care and if you don't, you can't.

Basically this graph is not just about healthcare it's a window into how far removed from every other nation listed the US is when it comes to the philosophical/political question; how much capitalism is too much capitalism?

So how do you feel about this? Is this a case of ooorah USA number 1. Or does it concern you that the US has taken a very different approach to the resource allocation of healthcare than every other country on that list, a lot of which are otherwise quite similar culturally?

Why do you think things are as they are?

brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like the rest of the world should thank us for subsidizing their drug prices.
    Stern Crew

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wonder why Latvia and Lithuania are so high?
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sif is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got the same odds of surviving in Croatia but spend less $$ lmaoo
    I think I'm Malcom X, Martin Luther
    Add a King, add a Junior
    Some bible verses, couple suras
    An AK-47 that's a revolution

bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unchecked capitalism = communism

we are getting there quickly boys.

bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000) bicmane123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChinkWithDink View Post

Why do you think things are as they are?
    everything is to make a profit, without care about the expense to the public.

idk where oliver lives but he's lucky.

that's not the case for most of us. and in the future its gonna get far worse.

nobody wants to be doctors anymore.

saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saltypits has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    Looks like the rest of the world should thank us for subsidizing their drug prices.
    This.

Also all the important research happens in the USA. Literally the rest of the world relies on the USA for advances in health care.

All while looking down at you guys. Invade Canada.

Originally Posted by saltypits View Post
    This.

Also all the important research happens in the USA. Literally the rest of the world relies on the USA for advances in health care.

All while looking down at you guys. Invade Canada.
    im part Korean and let me tell you this.

all Korean Americans fly to Korea to get the medical surgeries or health care. its so much faster and cheaper, even as a American citizen lol

American health care industry is too busy making new drugs to profit from (often times its chit). Yeah, they are the best at that for sure lol

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right. And those "best doctors in the world" accidentally kill their patients at the same rate Colombia and Croatia do, just much, much more expensively. So you get to die needlessly and your family gets a massive bill!

USA! USA! USA!

Originally Posted by bicmane123 View Post
    im part Korean and let me tell you this.

all Korean Americans fly to Korea to get the medical surgeries or health care. its so much faster and cheaper, even as a American citizen lol

American health care industry is too busy making new drugs to profit from (often times its chit). Yeah, they are the best at that for sure lol
    Obviously finding a pill to make fatties thin is more important than making sure everyone gets affordable healthcare.