Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    They keep ignoring the fact that NO Arab nation wants anything to do with the Palestinians except use them as a tool against Israel.

This was one of the biggest red pills for me in this conflict
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People love to conflate Iran with the acts of saudi terrorists but hamas is sunni and Iran is a shia nation.

The violence in the ME would dissipate if israel left and America stopped playing favorites in the intrareligious war.

Saudi Arabia is allied with both America and israel(secretly) so that the house of saud can survive Iran. The Saudi people do not like israelis and largely have no idea that their government is in bed with them, if they did, they would side with Iran against the house of saud and the israelis or get beheaded by the Saudis who do. Iran is the natural dominant power in the region and they could bring an end to wahhabist and ISIS style terrorism, Iran has already stomped a hole in them before.

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Are you really making the argument that Iran is motivated for the people of Palestine and not the destruction if Israel/America?

Come on. Lmao. If someone told Iran that Israel would be wiped off the map but all the Palestinian people would die with them they wouldnt hesitate and would be cheering that same day.
    Iran is motivated to dominate sunni islam and the region, not America or israel, we are just in the way.

Iran is foaming at the mouth but we're trying to put it on a chain and hold it back lol.

Eventually it is going to attack the collar, the chain and then whoever is holding it.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    I understand that within the scope of what we're shown about the middle east, you'd assume that the Arab world would be a chaotic murderous hellscape without Western influence. But the truth, which is often concealed, is that we've made deliberate and extensive efforts to reinforce radical islam and pit these countries against each other on a larger scale. We toppled a secular leader in Saddam under the guise he was cooperating with our Islamist enemies, for instance.

Add to that the current state of Israel, which since Yitzhak Rabin, has been a racist state that has levied its disproportionate power against Palestine and worked to align with other Arab nations with them in Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Egypt used to be on Palestine's side, now they are not. They are among some arab nations who actually reject Palestinian refugees so there's that option off the table as well.

You're implying that because there was already political strife in that region, that we have license to go in there and make it worse and kill more people than would have died otherwise...And instigate new conflicts and fund head-chopping radical islamists and genocidal Israelis.

NICE ARGUMENT YOU GOT THERE.
    Great post(s).

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doubtful broski. We could compare casualties in strictly Arab/Muslim on Arab/Muslim conflicts of the modern era to those that had western involvement. I got a sneaky suspicion who has more blood on their hands and it could be boiled down to sheer military power. You already know who has more of that.

If iran and Hezbollah didn't care about Palestinians, they wouldn't be spending so much wealth and focus on the issue. That is, again, western-centric bias thinking.
    How many died during the Iraq-Iran war? Yemen Civil War? Lebanon's Civil War? Jordan's Civil War? Turkish War of Independence? Sheikh Said rebellion? Ararat rebellion? Dersim rebellion? North Yemen Civil War? South Yemen Civil War?

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you really making the argument that Iran is motivated for the people of Palestine and not the destruction if Israel/America?

Come on. Lmao. If someone told Iran that Israel would be wiped off the map but all the Palestinian people would die with them they wouldnt hesitate and would be cheering that same day.
    Iran gets to kill two birds with one stone, and not even risk the lives of a single Iranian.

How many died during the Iraq-Iran war? Yemen Civil War? Lebanon's Civil War? Jordan's Civil War? Turkish War of Independence? Sheikh Said rebellion? Ararat rebellion? Dersim rebellion? North Yemen Civil War? South Yemen Civil War?
    Lol.

You realize America was involved in the Iraq-Iran war?

You realize that Iraq used chemical weapons with the knowledge of the West?

New Details On How U.S. 'Helped Saddam As He Gassed Iran'

"In 1988, during the waning days of Iraq's war with Iran, the United States learned through satellite imagery that Iran was about to gain a major strategic advantage by exploiting a hole in Iraqi defenses. U.S. intelligence officials conveyed the location of the Iranian troops to Iraq."

"The Iraqis used mustard gas and sarin prior to four major offensives in early 1988 that relied on U.S. satellite imagery, maps, and other intelligence. These attacks helped to tilt the war in Iraq's favor and bring Iran to the negotiating table, and they ensured that the Reagan administration's long-standing policy of securing an Iraqi victory would succeed."
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...he-gassed-iran
    Last edited by Abzu; 11-04-2023 at 03:35 PM.

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Accept that they had a good run for a while there, pack up and go back to their own countries.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kewbrah View Post
    Accept that they had a good run for a while there, pack up and go back to their own countries.
    Same for the USA?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Lol.

You realize America was involved in the Iraq-Iran war?

You realize that Iraq used chemical weapons with the knowledge of the West?

New Details On How U.S. 'Helped Saddam As He Gassed Iran'

"In 1988, during the waning days of Iraq's war with Iran, the United States learned through satellite imagery that Iran was about to gain a major strategic advantage by exploiting a hole in Iraqi defenses. U.S. intelligence officials conveyed the location of the Iranian troops to Iraq."

"The Iraqis used mustard gas and sarin prior to four major offensives in early 1988 that relied on U.S. satellite imagery, maps, and other intelligence. These attacks helped to tilt the war in Iraq's favor and bring Iran to the negotiating table, and they ensured that the Reagan administration's long-standing policy of securing an Iraqi victory would succeed."
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...he-gassed-iran
    Yeah, we supplied him with 1% of his weaponry. We're so terrible.......

Where were the protests during that war for a ceasefire?

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Iran seeking the destruction of the US...give me a fuuuuuuking break my guy.

The reason they can barely touch Israel is because of the USA. No instead they have to accept Israel assassinating their scientists and senior leaders. You think they're gonna try and go to war with us?

You really need to read more closely before replying emotionally.

I was comparing strictly Arab world conflicts against ones with US involvement. The US has supplied Saudi Arabia with intelligence, fuel, and armament in the Yemen Civil War, among others.
    Last edited by CaliSuperSport; 11-04-2023 at 08:36 PM.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    I personally agree it was a failure. If I recall there was an offer to set up a Jewish homeland in Australia after WWII. I would have looked around the Middle East at all the **** and then happily taken that deal.

Only objection I have is your misuses religious doctrine. The reality is that Jews are an indigenous people of the Levant and have had a continuous presence in that region. Religion aside.

For me nothing like this is worth innocent children’s lives. Jews could be chilling in Australia right now and instead decided to live around low IQ inbred savages. That was just straight up poor decision making.
    If anyone owes the Jews some land, it's Ze Germans.

brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brooootal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you know why those wars happened lol?

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So what country do you think you'd better fit with? Srs, it's clearly not the USA.
    He doesn't understand the privileges of being an American because he was most likely born here...im personally one of those gunho uber patriotic types but I had to earn the privilege of calling myself an American. One of the things that makes this country so great is your rights to criticize every aspect of it but I'm with you...you don't like it here? Pack a bag and GTFO.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Iran seeking the destruction of the US...give me a fuuuuuuking break my guy.
    How do you not know that?
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you not know that?
    They aren't remotely capable of it. The US and Israel, being the military juggernauts they are, likely couldn't destroy Iran because of the resistance they'd face from Iran themselves and their allies. It's also based off the rather lopsided military action in the Israel-Iran proxy conflict. Israel assassinates their scientists, we assassinate senior military officials, and Iran can do nothing about it because of who we are.

That's been the tale of most of our endeavors in the Middle East, which makes it understandable why they despise us at this point. Imagine for one second that we were a diminutive nation and were the victims of such violence and destabilization from a foreign power. Even worse, imagine the world media turning a blind eye to that tragedy and even supporting our genocide.

That is what is happening to Palestine.

Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    He doesn't understand the privileges of being an American because he was most likely born here...im personally one of those gunho uber patriotic types but I had to earn the privilege of calling myself an American. One of the things that makes this country so great is your rights to criticize every aspect of it but I'm with you...you don't like it here? Pack a bag and GTFO.
    chit tier take. When Americans don't like it here, we vote and protest to change it. We don't pack up and leave our country to the corrupt and vile scumbags who usurped it...
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, fukk that, that's a cringe boomercon take.

We're well within our rights (and frankly our duty) to ourselves, our families, and our fellow Americans to criticize anything and everything about the country that deserves criticism. There is A LOT wrong with America right now, including it's complete subservience to Israel and jewish power, especially as they commit an ongoing genocide fueled by our stolen tax dollars.

As a paperwork American you really don't understand what our rights are and thats fine (most paperwork Americans don't). Despite what you may think, neither you nor subversive zionist rats like rabbiev are displaying American behavior by telling him he should leave rather than vocalize his opinions.

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They aren't remotely capable of it. The US and Israel, being the military juggernauts they are, likely couldn't destroy Iran because of the resistance they'd face from Iran themselves and their allies. It's also based off the rather lopsided military action in the Israel-Iran proxy conflict. Israel assassinates their scientists, we assassinate senior military officials, and Iran can do nothing about it because of who we are.

That's been the tale of most of our endeavors in the Middle East, which makes it understandable why they despise us at this point. Imagine for one second that we were a diminutive nation and were the victims of such violence and destabilization from a foreign power. Even worse, imagine the world media turning a blind eye to that tragedy and even supporting our genocide.

chit tier take. When Americans don't like it here, we vote and protest to change it. We don't pack up and leave our country to the corrupt and vile scumbags who usurped it...

Yeah well if you actually read my post, you would have realized that I clearly stated being able to criticize this country is what makes it so great. My personal opinion is if you don't like it then move. Must suck hating something you take advantage of every day
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah well if you actually read my post, you would have realized that I clearly stated being able to criticize this country is what makes it so great. My personal opinion is if you don't like it then move. Must suck hating something you take advantage of every day
    Respectfully, this is a paperwork American opinion, held by far too many with no actual roots or ancestry here. As if America is just a neighborhood you move in or out of depending on how much you like it at the time.

As for myself an others, America is our land and our home, period. We criticize what's wrong with the country because we love it and we want to see it changed for the better. We're not leaving though.

Now youre talking about military strategy on all the possible scenarios? Youre the king of speculation today.

When a sovereign country wishes death to me, I'm not going to sit there and say, "That's ok, they couldnt do it if they wanted to." The Iran regime would lop your head off (if youre American) if they didnt think they would get caught.

Sounds like you have some weird case of stockholm syndrome. Srs.

Originally Posted by Zelensky View Post
    Respectfully, this is a paperwork American opinion, held by far too many with no actual roots or ancestry here. As if America is just a neighborhood you move in or out of depending on how much you like it at the time.

As for myself an others, America is our land and our home, period. We criticize what's wrong with the country because we love it and we want to see it changed for the better. We're not leaving though.
    So you've fallen in love and made your home America which is run by evil Jews. Maybe you like it that way, then.

The assbackwards chit never ends.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We should deport you back to Afghanistan and let the Taliban deal with you.

Cuck: I don't like my country I'm going to move to another country

patriot: I don't like my country, I'm going to try to fix it!

You literally worked with an enemy that invaded your homeland in Afghanistan and want to come tell people about how they should move. Treason and treachery doesn't come so easy to some of us, sorry!
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    We should deport you back to Afghanistan and let the Taliban deal with you.

Cuck: I don't like my country I'm going to move to another country

patriot: I don't like my country, I'm going to try to fix it!

You literally worked with an enemy that invaded your homeland in Afghanistan and want to come tell people about how they should move. Treason and treachery doesn't come so easy to some of us, sorry!
    You think a USA patriot (me) is going to consider rounding up jews and deporting them (if not worse based on your posts) ?

Lol, again, creepy creepy creepy argument.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Now youre talking about military strategy on all the possible scenarios? Youre the king of speculation today.

When a sovereign country wishes death to me, I'm not going to sit there and say, "That's ok, they couldnt do it if they wanted to." The Iran regime would lop your head off (if youre American) if they didnt think they would get caught.

Sounds like you have some weird case of stockholm syndrome. Srs.
    Saying we'd fail in a war with Iran is speculation. This dude missed the last 30 years of our wars in the ME apparently.

And if you only could realize the blatant and obscene hypocrisy in your accusation of stockholm syndrome. The Zio-lobby and neocons completely own your psyche and dictate your opinions on the ME and it's glaringly apparent due to your double standards. Unfortunately you have more brainwashing to shed than most, having been in the marines.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You think a USA patriot (me) is going to consider rounding up jews and deporting them (if not worse based on your posts) ?

Lol, again, creepy creepy creepy argument.
    How can you be a patriot when you support everything that has destroyed and is destroying America?

If you were a patriot you'd be wanting to know who's responsible for American cities being deplorable and a rising suicide/drug overdose rate.

If you were a patriot you'd be asking yourself how it is that not a single politician has ever been held responsible for the sad state of affairs in America today.

But you don't and instead you double down on the same viewpoints that got us here in the first place because you are either very dumb, or a jew who supports the destruction of western civilization so that the jews may forever reign supreme.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    How can you be a patriot when you support everything that has destroyed and is destroying America?

If you were a patriot you'd be wanting to know who's responsible for American cities being deplorable and a rising suicide/drug overdose rate.

If you were a patriot you'd be asking yourself how it is that not a single politician has ever been held responsible for the sad state of affairs in America today.

But you don't and instead you double down on the same viewpoints that got us here in the first place because you are either very dumb, or a jew who supports the destruction of western civilization so that the jews may forever reign supreme.
    He's still stuck in boomercon political ideology. I used to be just like him.

The difference is when I was presented with evidence that America is not only committing war crimes but enabling the extremists who hate us and undermining moderate Muslims (all with the help of our ME ally) I listened and rightfully changed tune. One day he might. I was just as staunchly pro-Israel and anti-Iran as he is.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

He's still stuck in boomercon political ideology. I used to be just like him.

The difference is when I was presented with evidence that America is not only committing war crimes but enabling the extremists who hate us and undermining moderate Muslims (all with the help of our ME ally) I listened and rightfully changed tune. One day he might. I was just as staunchly pro-Israel and anti-Iran as he is.
    I understand that some people just haven't been exposed to the right information and/or have made the proper connections in their mind yet, but for the majority there will never be an awakening no matter the evidence or reasoning that is presented to them.

Some people are truly not capable of going against the grain even if the facts back it up, and I think it is a personality feature. The vast majority of people fall into that category and that won't change until the current system can no longer provide safety and security. For the people that aren't lemmings they will eventually come to find the truth, which is always a bitter pill to swallow when you fully take in the implications of what it means.

People like Bulleit are cowards that don't have the fortitude to face reality, so they argue in bad faith to muddy the waters. Dishonest people like Bulleit are straight up snakes.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

I came here as a refugee in 1985 after the Soviet Communists were slaughtering us wholesale without any quarter for women and children. We came here respecting that this is a Christian country and we just put our heads down and worked without asking for anything..after being here for so long, becoming an honest tax paying citizen...I finally was ok enough to actually consider myself an American like 5 years ago...this isn't some fuking neighborhood we can move in and out from mkay...it's my country as well. No offense but you would understand if you actually earned the right to the title of being an American as opposed to being born into it
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Also, I'm a constitutional conservative and I don't care what you believe in, what you say, how to live your life, etc...so you're literally preaching to the choir..I even made a point that this country is so great because you have the right to criticize it...I was simply giving my personal opinion. I'm sorry if it's threatening to you but I suggest you follow your own advice and oblige me the respect of expressing my opinions.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure. I do know that the physical nation of israel will fall at some point. They shouldn't be there and taking the land in 1948 is them just rebuking God's punishment.

As an American patriot and Marine Corps veteran, I think we're due for more rounds of expulsion across the globe. Send them to madagascar and have them start beefing with the fish.
    deadwoodgregg is my grandpa

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I suspect in the long run that few people would miss Hamas if Israel were to destroy them. there would be a lot of negative noice against Israel. Overall my guess is that Hamas is disliked by most, they are a death cult as some describe them. The Palestinian people would do better with some other group were leading them.

Sadly the Biden administration has enriched Iran with upwards of 50 billion dollars. their is the 6 billion dollars Biden was giving Iran for hostages and there is the oil money that Biden now allows. Iran with the windfall of money they are receiving will use that money to promote terrorism, whether against Israel or against western countries such as the US.

Thought this a good article on options going forward ~

A Therapeutic Middle East vs. A Tragic One
    The tragedy is that realist deterrence is moral, while naïve appeasement is immoral.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/a-thera...-a-tragic-one/

Classical diplomacy warns leaders to be neither obsequious and appeasing abroad, nor gratuitously boastful and hard-headed.

excerpt:

The usual advice is don’t-tread-on-me resoluteness, or what Teddy Roosevelt characterized as “speak softly and carry a big stick.” The alternatives – whether “speak loudly and carry a twig,” “speak softly and carry a twig,” or “speak loudly and carry a big stick”- are far worse.

Our current diplomats have unfortunately forgotten that golden mean of guarded language backed with credible warnings of overwhelming force. And the result is a verbal mess, backed by impending attacks called off, confusion, and harsh rhetoric rather than quiet retribution.

Biden and his team give us endless variations on the same loud threat to Iran along the following lines: “If outside actors are considering widening the war, DON’T!” They accompany this by reacting only four times to 83 documented acts of Iranian aggression directed at U.S. forces, by greenlighting a $6 billion ransom to Iran and by lifting sanctions, resulting in a $50 billion Iranian oil windfall.

As a general rule, the more one side appeases the other, or is humiliated, or is shown to be weak or naïve, the more likely it is that the tentative party will vainly seek to restore lost deterrence by ever-tougher language—even though it must know that these ever-increasing verbal threats are becoming increasingly empty. Threats and taunts are like inflation: the more they are issued without reliable backing, the more worthless they become.

The murdered dead were not even buried in Israel, when the Biden State Department’s Palestinian Affairs bureau issued a call for a ceasefire—a plea followed by a similar one in a joint communiqué from Turkey’s Recep Erdogan and Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

Did such calls win either empathy from Hamas or prompt agreement from Israel to transcend any idea of meting out justice to the killers of more than 1,000 of their own? Or were they simply revelations of cluelessness along with an empty signal of “concern?”

Did Secretary Blinken’s invitation to American regional embassies to lower their flags to half-mast to commemorate civilian causalities in Gaza—unfortunately timed to the false news reports of an IDF strike on a hospital—win respect or cool tensions?

In Blinken’s words, the gesture was intended “to observe national periods of mourning following an official proclamation by the host government with respect to the loss of innocent lives at the Al Ahli hospital blast on October 18.” Did that U.S. “concern” work? Did protests abroad wane? Was Biden never snubbed? Did U.S. host countries express loud thanks?

Which was the more likely reaction from Hamas to Blinken’s act of magnanimity?

A) Hamas and other radical terrorist groups, as well the majority of the population in Gaza, appreciated Blinken’s gesture, even if – or rather perhaps because – Blinken probably knew the IDF did not hit a hospital, Palestinian groups knew that the IDF did not hit a hospital, and Palestinian groups knew that Blinken knew that the IDF did not hit a hospital—and knew that Blinken knew the Palestinians knew as well.
    Nevertheless, they were thankful to the Americans’ hypersensitivity to their losses, especially when the U.S. was willing to canonize not just a lie, but a lie that was almost easily refuted in a matter of hours. Thus, they will likely moderate their attacks and pay more attention to American calls for “restarting” peace talks and “ending the cycle of violence.”

OR

B) Hamas and other terrorist groups, more likely, drew a far different conclusion from such “outreach.” If, after the greatest single-day murder of Jews since the Holocaust, the United States was still so eager to restrain Israel from retaliating that it would traffic in Hamas’s implausible propaganda, then America must be truly hesitant, even timid.
    AND/OR

C) Hamas concluded that America must be desperate (for some unknown reason) to appease even the most bloodthirsty acts, and consequently will likely continue to defer to the sensibilities of radical Palestinians, regardless of whether they escalate their attacks on Israel—and therefore they will do just that.
    Nowhere is the dichotomy between tragic and therapeutic diplomacy more on display than in the American efforts to delay, if not stymie, the long-expected Israeli ground invasion of Gaza to eradicate Hamas.

In a recent Foreign Affairs essay, the authors argue that prior to the current bloodletting, Hamas was increasingly unpopular among Gazans. But, they insist, Israeli bombing and proposed ground invasion will sadly have the unintended effect of gaining lost sympathy for a once-loathed Hamas among the people of Gaza, and therefore only intensify Israel’s problems and isolation. Maybe, maybe not.

But again, the tragic voice might counter this therapeutic call for restraint with a number of queries.

If Hamas has grown steadily-more unpopular since its 2007 “one man, one vote, once” popular victory, then has that disenchantment and cumulative anger in any material way stopped Hamas from siphoning off hundreds of billions of dollars in Middle Eastern, U.S., UN, and EU largess —or impeded Hamas in carrying out the attack of October 7?

Did the fact that numerous civilians followed Hamas fighters into Israel to loot, rape, and kill, while others reviled any Israeli hostage or Israeli corpse they spotted on the streets of Gaza, reflect widespread Hamas support, or not?

Are the masses in the United States who cheer on Hamas’s bloodwork and call for the destruction of Israel at odds with Hamas? Are they proof of Gazans worldwide who would seek peace with Israel, if not for Hamas? Remember – they hit the street before, not after, the Israeli air response.

Or were past negative polls more likely evidence that the popular criticism of Hamas was not that they are utterly corrupt, barbaric, and premodern, but that they are all that and more and yet still-impotent in the face of Israel?

Accordingly, isn’t Hamas now recapturing its former popularity, not by ceasing its own barbarity and corruption, but by focusing its animalistic cruelty far more successfully on killing Jews? If so, the way to undermine Hamas’s popularity is not to enshrine its killing by inaction, but to destroy it utterly and definitively demonstrate that, for all its cruelty and thievery, Hamas was cowardly, weak, and thus justifiably perished.

The various diplomatic arms of the Biden administration have repeatedly warned Israel not to go into Gaza on two grounds:

The subsequent collateral damage done to the people and infrastructure of Gaza would be so great that it would incite the fury of Hezbollah or Iran to intervene with attacks on Israel’s northern fronts. Supposedly, Iran and its appendages would surely attack out of either genuine pan-Islamic solidarity or worry that, without intercession, it would lose all the credibility that it has gained on the Muslim street with its enormous arms shipments to Hezbollah and Hamas.
    Israel would lose all global support as it plays the role of the crazed bully battering a helpless population for the sins of a clique that had hijacked its government.
    Yet there is a tragic retort to these common therapeutic scenarios.

The more severely Israel deals with Hamas, and the more the world sees that Hamas’s massive infusions of international aid were almost all misappropriated for tunnels and rockets—soon to be rendered into rubble—the less Hezbollah will want a similar scenario in Beirut. And, therefore, the less likely it will be to intervene.

As for Iran, if Hamas is crushed, would it wish the same fate for its greater investment in Hezbollah? Would Iran like to say to the world, “Hezbollah and Beirut are in rubble, but their rocket barrages against the Jews topped even the late, great Hamas’s body count?” Without Hezbollah and Hamas buffers, will Iran be safer, or more exposed?

As for global opinion, it is now anti-Israel as never before, as the stronger power is currently shown to be the weaker. And so the anti-Israeli world concludes that there are no great consequences to its anti-Semitism, especially if Israel takes such a savage blow and does not respond. Is that not sad proof, in an abjectly amoral world, that Israel deserved the blow? If it did not deserve the blow, why did it not respond to kill the killers?.....

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Biden Admin Warns Israel Has Limited Time Before It Pulls Support

https://www.frontpagemag.com/biden-a...pulls-support/

excerpt:

.....What Biden doesn’t like is that the poll numbers are bad in his party. There are threats from Islamic groups that they’ll sit out the election and make Biden lose. There are other threats from leftists that they’ll primary him.

I’m surprised Biden, and for that matter Pelosi and Hillary, have made arguments against a ceasefire, but they’ll end up backing one as the war goes on.

Netanyahu decided to at least break in word from Secretary of State Blinken on a call for more supplies into Gaza. The argument from the Biden administration is that aid and ‘humanitarian pauses’ will help improve world opinion, prevent the U.S. from being isolated and allow it to support Israel, but there’s zero chance of that happening. The Muslim world will go its predictable way, Russia and China already have, smelling a chance to undermine America, and the various Third World nations are doing their usual thing. That means Israel can’t afford any pauses. It’s a bait and switch that won’t work anyway and the Biden administration will pull its support when the political clock runs out.

We’re getting the usual anonymous tribal balloons ahead of time. Jewish Dems will be told the usual story that the Biden administration did the right thing and blame Netanyahu and the “ultra right-wing government” for losing the support of the administration and the world. Maybe now coming to the end of his political career, after having tried to play that game, jumping through hoops, making good arguments, he’s learned the futility of playing the rigged game.

Do the right thing, not the politically correct thing.