Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question New car, Wobbly and now leaks air? (Pls Advise)

Yes, so as the title states..
    I recently bought my first car and it was brand new back in late september.
    A nissan versa 2023 s and it currently has just 1900 kms on it.

I noticed randomly in the first week.. I was driving down a hill and noticed a wobble coming from the front right side.
    I didn't know what it was and just knew it couldn't be normal cuz it didn't feel like that for the first few days.
    I just ignored it for another week or so..
    Bought an air pressure thing from amazon and eventually checked pressure and the front right tire was a bit lower than all the others but not by much at first.
    I didnt bother filling at that time but waited another week.
    Checked air pressure again at station before inflating and it was 27psi compared to 32.5 for every other tire (should all be 33).

So I filled all to 33. Left gas station and it was STILL wobbling.. but at least I put air in it so I did what I could.

repeating this again over time.. I filled it 2 more times over the past 2 weeks as it went down and gave me a low pressure warning on the dash again.
    I finally decided that I needed to do something.
    I booked an appointment to a tire shop on monday for a tire patch repair which said its going to be $50.

The thing is.. I don't know if that is the reason for the leak as I heard the rim could cause you to lose pressure too..

I'm mainly suspicious cuz the wobble didnt go away even after filling the tire fully and driving off 1 min later..

what could this be?

Could a simple rim crack cause all that wobble and air pressure loss?

maybe the stock rims are cheap as sht?

the roads here are third world status and its insane nobody talks about it.. so its like 20 potholes between every major light.
    Just didnt think id have any problems so soon.
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most definelty a bent rim can cause an airleak and a wobble, so can a bad tire. Once they put the wheel on the balancer, they should be able to tell you which one it is.
    *TRUMP 2024 Crew
    *Smell Good Crew
    *ULTRA MAGA Minority Crew
    *AR/Gun Crew
    *Automotive Crew

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by i3oosted View Post
    Most definelty a bent rim can cause an airleak and a wobble, so can a bad tire. Once they put the wheel on the balancer, they should be able to tell you which one it is.
    Yeah I am starting to think the same.
    the wobble is too obvious even after fully filling it up

going to have it looked at tomorrow
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is the question here will damage to a wheel rim affect the way a tyre works, feels and the air pressure within said tyre?

Holy fuk

Just walk everywhere you bald twink retard
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shouldn't your chit be under warrantee?
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Small Business Crew