Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000)

All you bitcoin (or any coin)....

How does it make sense? It's so volatile. Can't be trusted for any sort of normal money transaction, because it could up or down for hundreds or thousands that day of purchase. Stores that accept it as a payment will just sell it as that was the going rate for said product when bought. Apparently it's not helping with taxes either as it's all tracked anyways.

Help me understand it's value... except for criminals. lol.

Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fewski View Post
    How does it make sense? It's so volatile. Can't be trusted for any sort of normal money transaction, because it could up or down for hundreds or thousands that day of purchase. Stores that accept it as a payment will just sell it as that was the going rate for said product when bought. Apparently it's not helping with taxes either as it's all tracked anyways.

Help me understand it's value... except for criminals. lol.
    well i dont really know why alot of " coins " event exist, im pretty sure there is only a few that are actually useful and bring value to the " crypto " market, when i say this i mean things like oracles , DEX's , etc, these things are crucial to crypto infrastructure, but alot of the other coins just seem like total useless garbage, so i still cant work out how alot of them have 100-200 million dollar markets caps to be honest, but This is a speculative market and humans are greedy , so when the nexy cycle comes, just remember to take profits bro's

As for " bitcoin " , well it does have value, what you are saying could be applied to Fiat currency , Criminals number 1 choice is Fiat , and Fiat ( in terms of buying stuff ) at this day and age, has been volatile too. Banks Cant be trusted either, they can take all ur fiat away with a click of a button if they wanted to, They can't take your bitcoin away though if u are self custodial / storing it yourself and not on Centralized exchange. Also there is always a way to exchange Crypto using a DEX instead of a " Centralized exchange " Also more and more stores around the world are accepting bitcoin and crypto payments

Throughout history, many items have been used to exchange value—shells, beads, animal skins, and gold are well-known examples. In this respect, these items are regarded as "money." Money doesn't have to be the printed currency we are all familiar with—all it needs is to act as a store of value, be recognizable as a unit of account, and be accepted as a medium of exchange

Scarcity: It must not be a widely available resource ( 21 million Bitcoin, said to be less with the ones confiscated and lost from bad self storage )
    Divisibility: Currency should have many denominations ( Satoshi's )
    Acceptability: The intended audience must accept it ( in my opinion Bitcoin is becoming more acceptable around the world )
    Portability: It must be able to be carried around and exchanged ( Phones / Smartphones. Worldwide, there are approximately 6.84 billion smartphones. To put that into perspective, that figure accounts for around 85% of the 8 billion global population )
    Durability: Currency should have a long life span time ( all bitcoins will be mined by the year 2140 ) we wont be around to see the future of bitcoin / Cryptocurrency at this point, but with how fast Tech is evolving and Crypto market growing, i can only see it as something that probably will be apart of every day lives ....
    Uniformity: All denominations should be identical not be easily reproduced ( there is only one Bitcoin )

but like i said bro's , its all just speculation at this point. One thing that is not Speculation though is All Fiat Currency's are rapidly losing value, and its only going to get worse as the years go by. Gold , Silver , Bitcoin , its Real money