Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Agoric ( BLD ) is the ONLY alt coin that hasnt pumped yet... Buy Zone??

Agoric ( BLD ) is in the Cosmos Eco-system , So you would get it by going to the osmosis DEX, On the Daily chart you can see this is in a Massive falling wedge, and its the ONLY alt coin i can find that is not a " meme " and hasnt got its own pump yet.. So if BTC get above 35k , i can see this doing a big move up.... ( Not financial advice , just my speculation )

if crypto trading is something u guys are also very into, i started a channel months ago , it small channel where i Ramble about chart structures and patterns and just crypto related stuff. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJC...qNczGKzlUp6lNg , just price action and charts.
    Last edited by Oceanofthc; 12-14-2023 at 10:22 PM.