Metallicamasta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it really necessary to cycle off pre-workouts?

Hi guys,

I've been using a certain pre-workout for about the last 2 - 2.5 years now and it has served me very well. Do you think it's really necessary to cycle off pre-workouts? Whether it's just stopping to use the product for a certain amount of time or switching to a non-stimulant pre. The owner of the pre-workout that I use holds a Ph.D. in exercise physiology, scientist in the field, knows a lot, and he says that it is not necessary to cycle off pre-workout (at least he says that about his). It IS his product, and some people are skeptical about his motives because they think he may just be saying that so he doesn't lose sales, but I feel like he might actually be genuine. And I want to believe him because of his background and his dedication/passion for the field.

For the record, at this point, I don't feel like the product gives me the "kick" it once did when I first started using it, but I also feel like it's still probably doing something even if I don't necessarily "feel it".

So, what are your thoughts? And if you feel it's necessary to cycle off, how long would you recommend? And if you recommend cycling off with a non-stim, any product recommendations?

One last thing.. Someone at GNC mentioned a product called Inositol to help with "rebooting" your central nervous system or something like that. Any thoughts on this as well?

Thanks so much in advance for your time and input

KimScott20 is not very well liked. (-100) KimScott20 is not very well liked. (-100) KimScott20 is not very well liked. (-100) KimScott20 is not very well liked. (-100) KimScott20 is not very well liked. (-100) KimScott20 is not very well liked. (-100) KimScott20 is not very well liked. (-100) KimScott20 is not very well liked. (-100) KimScott20 is not very well liked. (-100) KimScott20 is not very well liked. (-100) KimScott20 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Cycling off pre-work-workouts can still be beneficial to prevent tolerance buildup. It might be good to take a break or switch to a non-stimulant option for a few weeks to reset your system. Lastly, consulting a healthcare professional before making significant changes is a wise decision.