Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Alert ⚠️ Bros Bitcoin is about to do a huge move up - Bull flagging

Bitcoin right now at the time of Writing is in a bull flag , you can see the " Pole " and the Flag being the consolidation. Usually u can get a measured move using the " pole " so that would be about 30k Bitcoin is around the corner.. Also the bottom 2 indicators, The very bottom is MACD which is showing Seller exhaustion , using the Red shaded candles / Darker shaded candles, This is implying sellers losing momentum and buyers are about to take control, Then the one Above is the Stochastic RSI, Its starting to curve up, meaning this could be a big move coming to the upside if there is alot of Volume on this breakout above the " flag "

i have opened a Long right now here with my stop loss below the " flag " i am farrkkked if i get this wrong but im taking the gamble.

Also its Not just Bitcoin that will go up, but Crypto Market cap in general, its about to see massive leg up. i have been in 2 bull markets , it is going to break out, huge move is coming to the upside, All fiat currency's are rapidly losing value, FED is going to be printing again soon, they have to, the banks will go down if they dont begin printing soon. Be ready, build in this bear market, not stupid **** but projects in the top 100 that actually have platform and use case, the bull run 2024-2025 will be insane, nothing like we have ever seen..

Tsunami of money is going to flood into crypto, no cap

if you are also into trading / crypto i have a youtube channel where i go over this stuff https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJC...qNczGKzlUp6lNg its small but am trying to grow it , cheers
    Last edited by Oceanofthc; 11-20-2023 at 02:05 AM.

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Breaking that 28.5K is huge. It sure looks like this will hold and go after that 30K plus more but its bitty so who knows.

Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuk i didnt get enough solana in my bag.

can we get 2 more weeks before blastoff? I'll put my whole check in

Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PectoralBrah View Post
    dang you called it
    wasn't expecting such aggressive move

Originally Posted by Bingo559 View Post
    fuk i didnt get enough solana in my bag.

can we get 2 more weeks before blastoff? I'll put my whole check in
    i think alot of Alt's have heaps of catching up to do bro, it not too late, just keep building your bags because this aint nothing yet, Total 3 ( meaning alt coins ) has alot of catch up to do if BTC does continue to run, but im sure many of u already know the alts follow btc , so if BTC does break up above 35k with volume again, thats when i think we start to see big parabolic moves in the alt coin market. Lot of money still on the sidelines

Blkackrock setting up there ETF