Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    That's exactly where you're wrong and where your lack of knowledge about the rules shows. Getting taken down and controlled is not a relevant scoring criteria in this case. I'd recommend you go look up the rules and educate yourself a bit. Not saying that as a dig, but as legit advice. A lot of fans are simply unaware of the scoring criteria.
    this

khamzat did zero damage on the ground in round 3 and usman oustruck him and did more damage. 22 to 13 significant strikes in favor of usman.

usman barely outstruck chimaev in rd 2 but also didnt get taken down. no fighter did chit that roubd could easily be scored in favor of usman

lots of extremely low IQ takes itt. fight could have easily been a draw
    Last edited by Lastro; 10-21-2023 at 07:46 PM.

TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    I don't know mate. For me he is actually cementing himself as someone who belongs in the top 5. Burns is one of the best grapplers in the UFC (3rd degree black belt and multiple time gold medalist, won 7 out of 8 of his last fights before Borz (only loss being to Usman)). Usman is arguably the best WW in UFC history and despite being 1 weight class higher + 12 days notice, still a menacing guy to go up against. Beating them 2 is no bad feat. Waiting for Nickal to face a couple of killers also before we can decide whether he belongs up there.

Borz looked gassed AF though, needs a lot more cardio & HIT in his regime.
    I'm sure he already does a ton of cardio in his training, but there's only so much you can improve before you hit your limit. When you go completely apesh*t in the first round then you're gonna exhaust yourself no matter what. That's what Chimaev been doing in his every UFC fight, and when he couldn't get a quick finish against Burns and Usman he was in trouble.

lol @ the "broke muh wrist" excuses.

Strickland needs to survive the first round and then do his thing.

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    styles make fights. strickland gets subbed in the first round

ddp/whittaker would destroy khamzat, sends him to the shadow realm

Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    i don't care if you weren't talking to me cuck, it's an open forum

i was explaining to you (a casual) that usman has always been **** off his back, the impressive part were the takedowns like i said, not anything he did on the ground. In fact I'd say him not being able to submit when he had his back the entire fight is **** tier. Edwards was closer to submitting him.

I have to agree with this. Just focusing on the 1st round where Khamzat was uninjured, I would not call his big MW debut, that actually turned out to be against an aged WW straight off the couch, extremely impressive. In fact in my opinion Khamzat looked like he had no idea how to fight on the ground much at all. Everyone likes doggy position, but Khamzat just clung to his back doing nothing in that position and didn't seem to have any idea what he was supposed to do in that position or how to move into other positions.

Not only did I not get the slightest bit excited about his performance, Abu Dhabi rules gave Khamzat a 10-8 on all cards despite there being no visible damage or anything resembling a potential fight ending sequence. Can't remember ever seeing a unanimous 10-8 before but how often has Khamzat fought in Abu Dhabi? Sean Strickland didn't get a single 10-8 in that first round when he smoked Izzy putting him down bad. I guess when Abu Dhabi rules also say when a Dr immediately ends a fight by declaring a fighter unable to continue due to the result of being hit with an illegal strike without even giving him any of the 5 minutes to recover or option to continue fighting, and then is also somehow not declared winner by DQ, Khamzat was impressive.

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao

Originally Posted by Cartiac View Post
    I have to agree with this. Just focusing on the 1st round where Khamzat was uninjured, I would not call his big MW debut, that actually turned out to be against an aged WW straight off the couch, extremely impressive. In fact in my opinion Khamzat looked like he had no idea how to fight on the ground much at all. Everyone likes doggy position, but Khamzat just clung to his back doing nothing in that position and didn't seem to have any idea what he was supposed to do in that position or how to move into other positions.

Not only did I not get the slightest bit excited about his performance, Abu Dhabi rules gave Khamzat a 10-8 on all cards despite there being no visible damage or anything resembling a potential fight ending sequence. Can't remember ever seeing a unanimous 10-8 before but how often has Khamzat fought in Abu Dhabi? Sean Strickland didn't get a single 10-8 in that first round when he smoked Izzy putting him down bad. I guess when Abu Dhabi rules also say when a Dr immediately ends a fight by declaring a fighter unable to continue due to the result of being hit with an illegal strike without even giving him any of the 5 minutes to recover or option to continue fighting, and then is also somehow not declared winner by DQ, Khamzat was impressive.
    well said brah

fk khamzats injury tho, guy always has something to fall back on. That's his fault

CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whos got the gif of khamzats absolutely psychotic stare before the bell rang round one.

That chit was scary for real.

Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fk khamzats injury tho, guy always has something to fall back on. That's his fault
    Yes, already made his excuse to avoid having to fight Costa or any MW for another year.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Am I the only one who missed the whole card thinking it wasn't an early morning card in the East coast?

Anyway, you got to feel bad for Volk. I hope he got his head right.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Post fight thoughts:

- Islam vs volk went how I thought it would tbh. Islam at his best is not beatable by anyone in the LW or FW roster. It's how the first fight more than likely would have played out if Islam had the correct time to rehydrate. I really hope volk doesn't push to be back in January. He needs to take 6 months. He's 35, and a ko like that is not going to heal quick. His post fight presser was just odd. Weird energy all round. I know he wants to stay active but he just can't right now, topuria is not the opponent to rush back into a fight with. Volk is 1 fight away from being the next Tony Ferguson.

- chimaev maybe won I guess, would have been fine with a draw too. Definetly not deserving of a title shot. Insane to think he could get one without beating a single ranked MW. Khamzat has the best first round currently on the ufc roster, but if you survive that then your chances of winning sky rocket. Strickland would be a lot more dangerous now for him that i originally thought.

Usmans still got it, i think on a full camp and 5 rounds, he probably beats chimaev. Du plessis is still the most deserving of the title shot and we may still get it depending on khamzats hand injury.

Card in general was pretty fckn bad. I glad I won back the money I paid for it on a multi
    Fck u james

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Am I the only one who missed the whole card thinking it wasn't an early morning card in the East coast?

Anyway, you got to feel bad for Volk. I hope he got his head right.
    I happened to notice the day before and was surprised such a huge event was competing with Saturday morning cartoons. It was a major **** show. That controlled professional structure you are used to from UFC PPV events pretty much went out the window. Dana had to jump into the cage to stop Johnny Walker from destroying the ref and how ever many security people came into the cage and Ankalaev started swatting them away too. There were also crazy guys diving over the top of security trying to attack Costa. Khamzat also cried not about Costa but because he recently became a father and the murder of children in Gaza has really hit him hard. It was also great to hear him specifically say "Muslim, Christian, Jewish it doesn't matter" if I had emotions I probably would have felt one then.

Volk definitely needs help, he was literally begging for it. He is hurting in a very bad way and it is hard to hear someone that appears to be a genuine solid person put all that out there publicly like that. Hopefully someone like Dana White or whoever it may be cares enough about him personally to reach out and really try to help him.

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Volk definitely needs help, he was literally begging for it. He is hurting in a very bad way and it is hard to hear someone that appears to be a genuine solid person put all that out there publicly like that. Hopefully someone like Dana White or whoever it may be cares enough about him personally to reach out and really try to help him.
    At first I thought he only went because he was getting around $2.5 mil with PPV points but after the post fight presser you could tell he has been battling some demons. I don't want to believe in any universe that he made the story up of needing to fight and it was just acting and justifying his loss. I do believe he was just frustrated that he got KO'ed as he believes in himself so much and thinks he couldn't show 90% of what he's capable of because he got finished so quick.

Originally Posted by Gringo12 View Post
    Post fight thoughts:

- Islam vs volk went how I thought it would tbh. Islam at his best is not beatable by anyone in the LW or FW roster. It's how the first fight more than likely would have played out if Islam had the correct time to rehydrate. I really hope volk doesn't push to be back in January. He needs to take 6 months. He's 35, and a ko like that is not going to heal quick. His post fight presser was just odd. Weird energy all round. I know he wants to stay active but he just can't right now, topuria is not the opponent to rush back into a fight with. Volk is 1 fight away from being the next Tony Ferguson.

- chimaev maybe won I guess, would have been fine with a draw too. Definetly not deserving of a title shot. Insane to think he could get one without beating a single ranked MW. Khamzat has the best first round currently on the ufc roster, but if you survive that then your chances of winning sky rocket. Strickland would be a lot more dangerous now for him that i originally thought.

Usmans still got it, i think on a full camp and 5 rounds, he probably beats chimaev. Du plessis is still the most deserving of the title shot and we may still get it depending on khamzats hand injury.

Card in general was pretty fckn bad. I glad I won back the money I paid for it on a multi
    Very well summarized, that was pretty much the event. Islam is an absolute monster at 155 and that sense of timidness I used to get from him is now completely gone and he is fully confident in himself. I kinda feel bad for Volk but he should have known better and it was hilarious to hear Islam start off his post fight presser slamming Volk for being so short and because he is so short it made him actually good at head kicks because it is easy to kick guys that short in the head

I completely agree it was an embarrassment of an event all around. Horrible fight environment and cast heavy question on the integrity of the entire organization. What the hell was up with everything about Johnny Walker's fight? When have all three judges ever all scored a round 10-8 in any situation? UFC needs to seriously consider the impact of holding future events in Abu Dhabi as it did not look good at all and could quickly destroy everything they have built.

Congrats on winning your bet, mate

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dricus clearly deserves the title shot. They should make Khamzat vs Costa again. There is still a big storyline there and Khamzat didn't do enough to jump the line. No way.

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Dricus clearly deserves the title shot. They should make Khamzat vs Costa again. There is still a big storyline there and Khamzat didn't do enough to jump the line. No way.
    dana hinted in the press conference that it's gonna be khamzat barring an injury

would be criminal if ddp doesnt get it

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lastro View Post
    dana hinted in the press conference that it's gonna be khamzat barring an injury

would be criminal if ddp doesnt get it
    As usual, Dana knows where the money is. Khamzat as champ = superstar. Strickland is a cult hero but he's not doing big PPV numbers. No one cares about DDP sadly.

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Very well summarized, that was pretty much the event. Islam is an absolute monster at 155 and that sense of timidness I used to get from him is now completely gone and he is fully confident in himself. I kinda feel bad for Volk but he should have known better and it was hilarious to hear Islam start off his post fight presser slamming Volk for being so short and because he is so short it made him actually good at head kicks because it is easy to kick guys that short in the head

I completely agree it was an embarrassment of an event all around. Horrible fight environment and cast heavy question on the integrity of the entire organization. What the hell was up with everything about Johnny Walker's fight? When have all three judges ever all scored a round 10-8 in any situation? UFC needs to seriously consider the impact of holding future events in Abu Dhabi as it did not look good at all and could quickly destroy everything they have built.

Congrats on winning your bet, mate
    Yeah the entire card was a disaster. Usman Chimaev just seemed like they scripted it.. He wins but doesn't hurt usman, both guys win.
    Walker likely woulda lost that fight but the doctor stoppage was insane.
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cheeky islam, 3 out of 5 last wins against short notices
    straight white male and proud

fat as fuk and disgust

no hover - no enter thread crew

Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    Walker likely woulda lost that fight but the doctor stoppage was insane.
    honestly, after watching quite several embedded episodes with walker in them, i think walker is one of those mentally retarded ppl with extreme adhd who look right through you when you are talking to them and who have zero capacity to pay attention to anything that doesnt interest them. doctor mistook that for concussion symptoms while asking him questions and called the fight. huge communication barrier and crowd noise probably didnt help either

that was the strangest ending to a fight since sterling vs yan

the main takeaway from this fight is that if it weren't for blacks/aussies ufc would be complete ****

there's ZERO chance any muslim/dagestani fighter is stepping in on short notice. Just think about how **** ufc is going to be as these guys take over

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the main takeaway from this fight is that if it weren't for blacks/aussies ufc would be complete ****

there's ZERO chance any muslim/dagestani fighter is stepping in on short notice. Just think about how **** ufc is going to be as these guys take over
    What? I am not following you.

How do you come up with this proven fact/ realization?
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    What? I am not following you.

How do you come up with this proven fact/ realization?
    are u joking?

look at the amount of times fights cancel because of them dropping out. i'm surprised he even went thru with the 1st volk fight, they need everything perfect

khabib missed weight against justin but they covered it up and let him fight anyway. they're fuken princesses

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Um, sorry, was that short notice fight better for you? Because it wasn't for me. Killed the hype of a rematch and I would have much rather watched Islam vs gamrot.

It's not cool or brave to take short notice fights at this high of a level., its dumb. Save that for the plebs who are trying to rush through their 15k/15k contracts.
    Fck u james

Originally Posted by Gringo12 View Post
    Um, sorry, was that short notice fight better for you? Because it wasn't for me. Killed the hype of a rematch and I would have much rather watched Islam vs gamrot.

It's not cool or brave to take short notice fights at this high of a level., its dumb. Save that for the plebs who are trying to rush through their 15k/15k contracts.
    how is it dumb? he just made more money than he would have and most likely would have lost regardless, or never got another shot

way to miss the point anyway. these dagestanis are all on massive amounts of roids, need to kill themselves to make weight (real reason khabib retired) and pull out all the time. Also the worst fans

CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CellyTech has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I had Islam by finish, expected it to happen around late third. Really didn't see that coming. I also had Aliskerov for finish and Borz for finish. Borz fight fuked my parlay.

IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iwant2beswole View Post
    islam vs oliviera in brasil next

these russian guys can't get in the usa with visa issues so they have to make fights for them elsewhere

charles knew this and conveniently ducked knowing he'd still get it
    i never want to see another fight in Brazil again. that crowd for the Glover Hill card was the worst i have ever seen.
    Toxic Male Energy

Pull-up mogged GooBaa 19JAN2023, me (10) him (5). To this day he refuses to take his perm.

Garbage Tier Miscer List: LargePeter (5 foot 9), GooBaa, Luc1fer, MinisterofLust, Fang2, OPGenesis, NYPat, DolphinPilot, (saved).