BigManJT131 is not very well liked. (-100) BigManJT131 is not very well liked. (-100) BigManJT131 is not very well liked. (-100) BigManJT131 is not very well liked. (-100) BigManJT131 is not very well liked. (-100) BigManJT131 is not very well liked. (-100) BigManJT131 is not very well liked. (-100) BigManJT131 is not very well liked. (-100) BigManJT131 is not very well liked. (-100) BigManJT131 is not very well liked. (-100) BigManJT131 is not very well liked. (-100)

Bringing myself up

The past few years have brought several hardships, man. I’ve done a lot to try and keep it from interfering with my health, nutrition and routine. Last couple months were the worst of it easily, but lately I’ve been getting used to waking up early and been feeling better on that alone.

Take it back 3 years ago to when I took my health and fitness the most seriously I ever had where I dropped 22 pounds, ate right, recomped over 7-8 months, felt and looked awesome. At that time I actually accustomed myself to waking up earlier too, which in itself felt awesome since I never was a morning man.

Now I go into the gym or any supplement store and see older guys or guys my age and they’re looking solid and they’re all lifting above average or advanced numbers and I’m thinking I can if I just do it, if I give no thought to the tasks at hand, and do what I have to do. Less I think about it, the more I want to do it, because too much thought is the killer to motivation.

And I’ve been talking with one of my best friends and he’s always inspired me to become a harder worker. He’s always said it’s down to just doing it, and I usually agreed with him, but I had always been an overthinking guy.

So I woke up and didn’t think much about what to do, and I’m just gonna do it. You should and can do it too. If you’re in the same boat, I guarantee you can get out

TL;DR: Life has kicked my ass and I’ve decided to pursue best results by beginning to think less.

jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks a lot of your motivational post!