Registered User Tren4Breakfst69's Avatar
    Tren4Breakfst69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Always skinny after a cut

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum so please let me know if I posted this in the wrong location. I'm somewhat new to lifting (about 3 years experience). After lifting for about a year then going on a cut, I pretty much looked like a skeleton, and my goal was to have abs. Instead of seeing some definition, I was just seeing my ribs.

A few weeks ago I started rad140 for about 8 weeks and just recently started 400 mg of test E a week. I gained about 30 pounds, I'm thinking to cut but I don't want to start looking skinny again. I know I will probably get a ****ton of backlash for this, but I'm thinking to use a very light dose of tren for my cut, any thoughts? I'm new to forums/positing **** online in general, any advice is appreciated.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why don't you try strengthening your abs? Juicing doesn't magically grow muscle. You actually have to train.
    Last edited by radrd; 10-09-2023 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Fixed typo "doesn't"
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Why don't you try strengthening your abs? Juicing does magically grow muscle. You actually have to train.
    For the past year and a half, I've been doing 3 sets of leg raises near or to failure and 2-3 sets of hanging leg raises (with the chair), every other day. I'm assuming I cant see right now because I've been bulking.

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I only give serious advice to Tren4Breakfst420
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Regardless of the substances you take, you need to ensure you are not dropping calories too fast. If you are getting "ribby", it means you are probably muscle wasting too much during your cut.

Talking stacks here is generally unacceptable by the way...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tren4Breakfst69 View Post
    For the past year and a half, I've been doing 3 sets of leg raises near or to failure and 2-3 sets of hanging leg raises (with the chair), every other day.
    You must be some kind ab-training god.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How old are you?
    How fat are you?
    Did you gain muscle mass during this period?

Originally Posted by Tren4Breakfst69 View Post
    I will probably get a ****ton of backlash for this, but I'm thinking to use a very light dose of tren for my cut, any thoughts?
    Yeah, you should.
    In my opinion this tren... trenette pasta... seems more suitable for lunch or dinner. Who eats pasta, even trenette pasta, for breakfast? Have some oats!

Juicing does magically grow muscle.
    Hmmm!

Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    Talking stacks here is generally unacceptable by the way...
    Well, that rad was probably faked, so we are talking about wheat flower here.
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why don't you try strengthening your abs? Juicing doesn't magically grow muscle. You actually have to train.
    Oops bad typo there in my previous post. I didn't mean to say that riding the bike will grow muscle without training. Regardless, if you aren't natty and you've been training abs, then your next cut should reveal them. In theory. No one can predict your particular response. If all you want is abs, you probably could have achieved that natty, but you do you.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    How old are you?
    How fat are you?
    Did you gain muscle mass during this period?

I'm 20, currently on a balk so I got up to 17% bf, overall I gained about 30 pounds on this cycle. My leanest I was 140 at 6'1 but that was when I looked really skinny, now I'm currently 193.

Yeah, you should.
    In my opinion this tren... trenette pasta... seems more suitable for lunch or dinner. Who eats pasta, even trenette pasta, for breakfast? Have some oats!

Hmmm!

Well, that rad was probably faked, so we are talking about wheat flower here.
    I got the rad140 from chemyo, and the pct (I did not start it yet) from swiss chems.