Closed Thread
Page 343 of 344 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,290 of 10303
    PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    They did 75% of the fighting in the European theater, did jack **** in the Pacific. Also, Stalin helped Germany with the non-aggression pact, and ignored numerous warnings of an invasion.

And what is there to be proud of when it comes to Iran? The god awful smell of its capital?
    Yeh they defeated Nazi Germany. After World War 2 we had the Bretton Woods agreement that allowed the US to dominate the world by simply printing money. The Americans take alot and give very little back. We just get to hear their retarded opinions about gender and sexuality.

Iran has culture, history, science, mathematics, food, women, sports. It's a great culture, Americans are gross obese Meds addicts.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    Is it really hard for you to believe that I dont give a **** about what happens in the ME? The only way it impacts the west is via increased migration and i guess also global shipping lol. Unlike before though i dont think anyone is taking in these palestinians (good thing). Europe in general is shifting to very anti migration policies, even to unethical points, the german AfD party which is growing bigly in support is proposing mass deportations of even “unassimilated” citizens..

And just lmao at calling me delusional when youre claiming iran would beat Usa in a war. The americans would clap tehran inside 2 months bro… maybe your wishes will come true and you can find out for yourself.
    yes it's hard for me to believe someone who has very strong opinions and biases doesn't give a phuck about something. People who don't care would say something like "it's not my business" or "I don't have a side and to be honest I dont want to get involved" or "I just hope the fighting ends and there can be peace".

They don't take one side and claim they can murder as many people of the otherside as they want. Just be a man and say what you really think, instead of your slimy jew antics.

lol the Germans. All the alpha guys in germany are the foreigners, who will they get to force this deportation. This is pretty much the case across Europe.

You're like a young child. You don't really have the ability to judge a war like this. Then again you thought Ukraine would beat Russia, before shamefully retreating to denying it lol. If the Americans strike Iran, the Iranians can hit back at all the American bases in the region, Close the Straights of Hormuz, annihalate the oil facilities of American Allies and Strike Israel. That's without the inevitable sinking of the Carrier Museum pieces. I really don't know what you're smoking, but I heard Canadians are soft boys.

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Yeh they defeated Nazi Germany. After World War 2 we had the Bretton Woods agreement that allowed the US to dominate the world by simply printing money. The Americans take alot and give very little back. We just get to hear their retarded opinions about gender and sexuality.

Iran has culture, history, science, mathematics, food, women, sports. It's a great culture, Americans are gross obese Meds addicts.
    The US has some nice libraries though ngl. But lately its become a homeless sanctuary.
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Small Business Crew

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah, I'm sure lend lease, and our bombing of their homeland had nothing to do with it.....

Also, Do I have to bring up how degenerate the people of Iran are?

And their history is a history of being conquered by others. What do you have to be proud of???

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes it's hard for me to believe someone who has very strong opinions and biases doesn't give a phuck about something. People who don't care would say something like "it's not my business" or "I don't have a side and to be honest I dont want to get involved" or "I just hope the fighting ends and there can be peace".

They don't take one side and claim they can murder as many people of the otherside as they want. Just be a man and say what you really think, instead of your slimy jew antics.

lol the Germans. All the alpha guys in germany are the foreigners, who will they get to force this deportation. This is pretty much the case across Europe.

You're like a young child. You don't really have the ability to judge a war like this. Then again you thought Ukraine would beat Russia, before shamefully retreating to denying it lol. If the Americans strike Iran, the Iranians can hit back at all the American bases in the region, Close the Straights of Hormuz, annihalate the oil facilities of American Allies and Strike Israel. That's without the inevitable sinking of the Carrier Museum pieces. I really don't know what you're smoking, but I heard Canadians are soft boys.
    The Turks, are who pretty much on welfare in Germany, are what you consider alpha? The disgusting Syrian Migrants who rape children are alpha?

Originally Posted by theory816 View Post
    The US has some nice libraries though ngl. But lately its become a homeless sanctuary.
    The US led the world at one point, now it appears third world.

The Turks, are who pretty much on welfare in Germany, are what you consider alpha? The disgusting Syrian Migrants who rape children are alpha?
    In this context i mean who will do better in a street battle. You could define alpha in a lot of ways... some guy who is the alpha of his office and is super well educated with a hot girlfriend and well educated you could say i alpha... but won't necasarily do great in a street fight.

With that said I don't really buy your charachterisation of ME people. It's especially funny coming from an American. You guys doi not have a good reputation.

Yeah, I'm sure lend lease, and our bombing of their homeland had nothing to do with it.....

Also, Do I have to bring up how degenerate the people of Iran are?

And their history is a history of being conquered by others. What do you have to be proud of???
    The problem is you're clutching at straws. Iranians have alot of stereotypes and they're all positive, i can't say the same for Americans.

exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ya you got me bro im scared of you obviously so i hide my love for the jews and americans… clearly its impossible for me to agree with the jews in their actions against hammas but also not give a **** about either the jews or the arabs, very impossible take.

You figured it big brain iranbrah. You figured out the jew antics.

Also show me where i ukraine would win this war. Go ahead. Hard to believe ive made that statement considering ive always been claiming i dont know whats going on in the battlefield there unlike you guys larping as generals lmao.

5 star general Iranbrah has been predicting every single day for the past year and a half that ukraine would run out of men tomorrow.

Ya you got me bro im scared of you obviously so i hide my love for the jews and americans… clearly its impossible for me to agree with the jews in their actions against hammas but also not give a **** about either the jews or the arabs, very impossible take.

You figured it big brain iranbrah. You figured out the jew antics.

Also show me where i ukraine would win this war. Go ahead. Hard to believe ive made that statement considering ive always been claiming i dont know whats going on in the battlefield there unlike you guys larping as generals lmao.

5 star general Iranbrah has been predicting every single day for the past year and a half that ukraine would run out of men tomorrow.
    It's not an impossible take but at this point you're just making yourself look stupid. Otherwise you'd equally claim Hama's have a right to strike Israel because of their aggressive bombing campaign. It's logically inconsistent.

Yes I have seen you claiming Ukraine will win, I'm not going to trawl through thousands of messages, but I recall your comments when Ukraine was on the offensive and the russian withdrawal from Kherson.

All my predictions came true. I am not a general, but I have followed the Syrian civil war and the azeri- Armenia war and learned a lot. Which is why my predictions were so accurate... I remember when you guys though Abraham's and leopards would turn the tide of the war.

You obviously didn't see their performance in Syria. I guess you know now. Although I wonder if you have the capacity to learn.

exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not an impossible take but at this point you're just making yourself look stupid. Otherwise you'd equally claim Hama's have a right to strike Israel because of their aggressive bombing campaign. It's logically inconsistent.

Yes I have seen you claiming Ukraine will win, I'm not going to trawl through thousands of messages, but I recall your comments when Ukraine was on the offensive and the russian withdrawal from Kherson.

All my predictions came true. I am not a general, but I have followed the Syrian civil war and the azeri- Armenia war and learned a lot. Which is why my predictions were so accurate... I remember when you guys though Abraham's and leopards would turn the tide of the war.

You obviously didn't see their performance in Syria. I guess you know now. Although I wonder if you have the capacity to learn.
    If israel had invaded gaza and killed/raped in cold blood 1200+ civilians then i would be in here giving my opinion on why they have the right to attack israel.

My opinion of this has nothing to do with jew bias, i base it on how i would want me own country to react to an event like oct 7. I would expect nothing less than to hold the terrorist group accountable to the fullest extent. Which is what the jews are doing.

These idiots were given gaza in 2005, they want all of israel, that is never going to happen. My advice would be stop being retards and make a deal with the jews because they arent going anywhere.

And your memory must be dogass then because i can vividly remeber you asking and me telling you i dont know how the ukraine war will end. No one knows. Could end tomorrow with a deal, could end 5 years from now with one side buckling, could end with a meteor hitting the earth.

In this context i mean who will do better in a street battle. You could define alpha in a lot of ways... some guy who is the alpha of his office and is super well educated with a hot girlfriend and well educated you could say i alpha... but won't necasarily do great in a street fight.

With that said I don't really buy your charachterisation of ME people. It's especially funny coming from an American. You guys doi not have a good reputation.
    Awwwwwww, let me guess, the "Rapeugess" weren't real?

The problem is you're clutching at straws. Iranians have alot of stereotypes and they're all positive, i can't say the same for Americans.
    Number one in domestics, number one in opium addicts, all the women hate their nose, and get a nose job, pretty much #2 in the world when it comes to tranny surgeries, a country where freedom of expression is nonexistent.

Then there this.

Dirty air is a chronic problem in Iran. Many of its cities including Tehran regularly rank among the world's most polluted, due to emissions from millions of older vehicles on the roads, and from refineries, power plants, and factories.

Awwwwwww, let me guess, the "Rapeugess" weren't real?
    No. This is mostly a far right conspiracy theory.

We have refugees near where I live (not in my village, they cant afford lol) and they're decent people. They open lots of resteraunts, barber shops and convenience stores and generally decent people.

Interestingly the same guys who bang on about 'rapefugees' usually live in chithole council estates, which i wouldn't want to visit. Funny how that works.

Number one in domestics, number one in opium addicts, all the women hate their nose, and get a nose job, pretty much #2 in the world when it comes to tranny surgeries, a country where freedom of expression is nonexistent.

Then there this.

Dirty air is a chronic problem in Iran. Many of its cities including Tehran regularly rank among the world's most polluted, due to emissions from millions of older vehicles on the roads, and from refineries, power plants, and factories.
    It makes me laugh how much you spend reseraching Iran. Somehow your arguments with me, will expose you to Iranian culture. Right now you're focused on trying to identify bad things about Iran, but I am 100% sure you'll learn to love Iranian culture and you will eventually visit Iran.

Let me know when you plan to visit.

U.S. Officials to Politico:

"After Joe Biden gives the go-ahead, the attacks will be carried out with strikes against Iran-backed groups in Iraq and Syria.

The attacks will be in several waves. Also, Iranian Naval Assets in the Persian Gulf will be hit."

IMO were approaching the brink. I think any strikes by the US should be responded with a full scale action of Hezbollah against Israel. Furthermore depending on the scale of strikes, the American Qatari base should be wiped out. The Americans are weak and they're stretched.

Destroy their attack vectors and they're helpless.

BREAKING

Reports are coming out that Iran will hit US naval vessels in the Persian Gulf if the US attacks Iranian naval vessels in the Red Sea.

Iran has a huge arsenal of anti-ship missiles, including anti-ship ballistic missiles with a range of over 1500 km.

--------

Iran responds. Any strike against Iranian naval vessels will result in strike against American vessels. SINK the CARRIERS!!!!!

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"After Joe Biden gives the go-ahead, the attacks will be carried out with strikes against Iran-backed groups in Iraq and Syria.

The attacks will be in several waves. Also, Iranian Naval Assets in the Persian Gulf will be hit."

IMO were approaching the brink. I think any strikes by the US should be responded with a full scale action of Hezbollah against Israel. Furthermore depending on the scale of strikes, the American Qatari base should be wiped out. The Americans are weak and they're stretched.

Lmao wtf is the U.S. even doing over there lmao
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Small Business Crew

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

JFLOL, scrawny sand ph4ggots get absolutely wrecked by the weakest Europh4gs out there. Canadians and Americans toss around sand gomers like the little girls they are.

Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From tele gram journalist

After nearly 4 months of Israel military options -- and 25,000+ dead -- Hamas is back in northern Gaza, coordinating militant cells, policing communities & rebuilding governance.

️ In southern Gaza, Hamas remains in "firm control."

️ "The apparent resurgence of Hamas in areas seized and cleared by Israeli troops during the nearly four-month offensive underlines the difficulties Benjamin Netanyahu faces in meeting his pledge to “crush” the militant group."

️ Eyal Hulata, who until January 2023 was the head of Israel’s national security council, said: “We are hearing more, unfortunately, of the recovery of [an] insurgency in both central and northern Gaza … We’re hearing more and more that Hamas are doing policing in northern Gaza and governing trade, and that is a very bad outcome.”
    ***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™

Originally Posted by 4Bertuzzi4 View Post
    JFLOL, scrawny sand ph4ggots get absolutely wrecked by the weakest Europh4gs out there. Canadians and Americans toss around sand gomers like the little girls they are.
    Haha don't all you *******s have to fight with guns and play sports covered sin armour.

The number 1 cause of death is obesity caused illnesses lol... So much for being tough

Even your army is scared to fight... They have to rely on planes because they'd get smashed in an actual fight.
    Last edited by PimpinisEasy; 01-31-2024 at 01:15 PM.

If israel had invaded gaza and killed/raped in cold blood 1200+ civilians then i would be in here giving my opinion on why they have the right to attack israel.

My opinion of this has nothing to do with jew bias, i base it on how i would want me own country to react to an event like oct 7. I would expect nothing less than to hold the terrorist group accountable to the fullest extent. Which is what the jews are doing.

These idiots were given gaza in 2005, they want all of israel, that is never going to happen. My advice would be stop being retards and make a deal with the jews because they arent going anywhere.

And your memory must be dogass then because i can vividly remeber you asking and me telling you i dont know how the ukraine war will end. No one knows. Could end tomorrow with a deal, could end 5 years from now with one side buckling, could end with a meteor hitting the earth.
    Do you have amnesia are you just stupid?

This conflict did not start on October 7th. Israel has been performing bombing and mistreatment of the Palestinian people for years.
    Therefore following your logic Israel deserved Oct 7th and in fact a lot more.

Who says the Israelis are not going anywhere? We are transitioning from a unipolar world to a multipolar world. The Israelis number 1 sponsor America is losing relative power and with that comes opportunity.

Israel cannot be reasoned with only humbled. They are a rabid dog that needs to be put down.

Ok so you accept that Russia will beat Ukraine?

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha don't all you *******s have to fight with guns and play sports covered sin armour.

The number 1 cause of death is obesity caused illnesses lol... So much for being tough

Even your army is scared to fight... They have to rely on planes because they'd get smashed in an actual fight.

The only way a sand skeleton wins a fight, but also loses:

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    A US marine corps general went over there and basically awared them that their plan to go in to gaza will get them smashed.
    This hasn't aged well, has it?
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good morning pos pig dogs

Originally Posted by jakedel View Post
    Good morning pos pig dogs
    Lmao, was Iranbrah the pigdogbrah as well? I forget easily.

Nevermind. PigDogBrah was PissantSoldier

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

US launches retaliatory strikes on Iranian-linked militia targets in Iraq and Syria
    https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/02/polit...ria/index.html
    The US said it struck 85 targets linked to Iran-backed militias in Iraq and Syria on Friday in response to a drone strike in Jordan that killed three American soldiers. The aircraft used included long-range bombers flown from the United States

US Central Command confirmed in a statement that airstrikes were carried out in Iraq and Syria “against Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Quds Force and affiliated militia groups.”

“The facilities that were struck included command and control operations, centers, intelligence centers, rockets, and missiles, and unmanned aerial vehicle storages, and logistics and munition supply chain facilities of militia groups and their IRGC sponsors who facilitated attacks against U.S. and Coalition forces,” the statement added.

The strikes took place soon after Biden attended a dignified transfer and met family members of the soldiers killed in Jordan.
    Last edited by GreatOldOne; 02-02-2024 at 03:02 PM.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    US launches retaliatory strikes on Iranian-linked militia targets in Iraq and Syria
    https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/02/polit...ria/index.html
    The US said it struck 85 targets linked to Iran-backed militias in Iraq and Syria on Friday in response to a drone strike in Jordan that killed three American soldiers. The aircraft used included long-range bombers flown from the United State
    Damn Joe!!!

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy based!!

We are GLASSING right now boys

Closed Thread
Page 343 of 344 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 LastLast