phdeagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

From enhanced to natty?

Greetings! So a bit of a backstory, I’m 21 and so far I’ve done two very low-level cycles. I compete in untested NPC events but got talking to a non-enhanced IFBB competitor recently on the subject. He didn’t realize I was enhanced (figured I just had good genetics) and said I should quit NPC and move to IFBB. I’ve avoided IFBB so far due to the rigorous testing, but it kinda made me think. I went on way too early and I’m confident I could’ve squeezed out more progress naturally if I wanted. I got and upvoming NPC event locally but I’m considering cancelling that and moving onto my IFBB debut.

So here’s the question: Would it even be possible to go from enhanced back to natty? My biggest issue is that I just finished a cycle and I’m cruising on test to flush the nandrolone out. I was considering Var and Clen to harden out a bit more (again, nothing huge, no Tren), but seeing as the next available IFBB comp is in 4 months, would it be viable for me to simply PCT with hCG and compete? Could I get popped for my past use, meaning I should wait a year+ before attempting tested federations?

And no, I’m not asking how to cheat. If it’s a viable option to compete I won’t be running anything additionally besides hCG to bring my testes back up. I understand cheaters use short esters to get around testing, but I don’t intend to take the risk of getting popped for metabolites. I’m just worried about the testing for natural HPTA suppression (never been tested before so I have no idea what they even look for besides metabolites).

Any advice on this is appreciated, cheers!

Al

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow...lot's to digest here.

First thing that comes to mind is IFBB....testing....what?? They're the biggest group of non-natties out there. How is anyone in IFBB getting tested and still competing? I'll go on record and say I seriously doubt there's a single natty competing in IFBB

Second, Var and Tren=nothing huge? I'm not sure you can mentally give up gear at this point bud.

Third...ethically, most organizations consider 7 yrs the mark to be clean/natty again. I compete with OCB and that's their policy at least. Up to you but I wouldn't consider anyone natty just because they test clean

Just my quick thoughts man
    I'm hangry so sorry if I sound it. Just sprewing thoughts
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by phdeagle View Post
    Greetings! So a bit of a backstory, I’m 21 and so far I’ve done two very low-level cycles. I compete in untested NPC events but got talking to a non-enhanced IFBB competitor recently on the subject. He didn’t realize I was enhanced (figured I just had good genetics) and said I should quit NPC and move to IFBB. I’ve avoided IFBB so far due to the rigorous testing, but it kinda made me think. I went on way too early and I’m confident I could’ve squeezed out more progress naturally if I wanted. I got and upvoming NPC event locally but I’m considering cancelling that and moving onto my IFBB debut.

So here’s the question: Would it even be possible to go from enhanced back to natty? My biggest issue is that I just finished a cycle and I’m cruising on test to flush the nandrolone out. I was considering Var and Clen to harden out a bit more (again, nothing huge, no Tren), but seeing as the next available IFBB comp is in 4 months, would it be viable for me to simply PCT with hCG and compete? Could I get popped for my past use, meaning I should wait a year+ before attempting tested federations?

And no, I’m not asking how to cheat. If it’s a viable option to compete I won’t be running anything additionally besides hCG to bring my testes back up. I understand cheaters use short esters to get around testing, but I don’t intend to take the risk of getting popped for metabolites. I’m just worried about the testing for natural HPTA suppression (never been tested before so I have no idea what they even look for besides metabolites).

Any advice on this is appreciated, cheers!

Al

I'd proceed cautiously. 4 months may not be enough time off cycle for your levels to normalize fully, even with PCT. Have you considered giving your body more time to fully recover its natural hormone production? You're still young - no need to rush if there's any risk of failing a test. Your health should be top priority. Perhaps speak to an experienced coach you trust for a knowledgeable opinion specific to your individual situation before deciding on tested vs untested feds.