Registered User marcosladarense's Avatar
    marcosladarense is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Does weightlifting age your face?

bodybuilding does increase inflammatory affairs and cortisol. So I was wondering if it ages your face faster.

I have been exercising for 4 years very strenuously and I noticed that in less than a year actually my face aged. I started at the age of 26 1/2 and my face was pretty teeny 19yo, and like a year later was already 27 in look appearance.

I don't drink nor smoke nor do drugs and don't get sun.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, in all likelihood you likely just lost fat and it gave you a more mature visage.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Registered User marcosladarense's Avatar
    marcosladarense is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    No, in all likelihood you likely just lost fat and it gave you a more mature visage.
    I was always very skinny. It actually happened that I bulkied a lot, and lost most of it again.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by marcosladarense View Post
    I was always very skinny. It actually happened that I bulkied a lot, and lost most of it again.
    Well, by your own numbers, you're 30 years old now, so if your face looks like a 27 year old face then I'd say you're winning.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you taking meth? There's alot of it in my town, and I see this all the time.

Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparo
    TolerntLacoe: Oosum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicidGripMe: Falco
    Mpocket: Owl
    Air2Fak: Wease
    Steo9: Fert
    Caarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Pauinanas: Coyot
    Sals: Wlf