Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    vιηcιт qυι sε vιηcιт CoffeeStout's Avatar
    CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    Probably because their fathers are cucks
    This......
    𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖎
    𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓,𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    See idk why it should be “hard work.” If you truly love each other and truly are physically attracted to each other and you have the same values and same or compatible life goals then it should be easy. If one of those is missing then you can do “hard work” but it will never fix the problem.
    None of that means things can't happen that will change dynamics over the shorter term when you're together for many years and that require working through, "love" is what makes you work at it rather than bolt.

isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000) isawthesign is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TXBuddy View Post
    I think this is common. Women will play the field until it is time to settle down, then they will choose for convenience and stability. When the woman is comfortable, they will gain weight and cut off their hair. They still think they are worth more and become jaded. They spend all their time competing with the other wives and their households. Mr. average never had enough experience to keep things interesting and becomes stale quickly.
    you know if you ever said any of this out loud and in public with ur name attached, youll get cancelled right?

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Mirin' insight, acceptance of your own faults, and willingness to address said faults (srs). Extremely important process in a relationship. Although notice in your description that communication between you and your spouse made this possible.
    We've known each other since college and she actually works for me now (I bought her company from her and she now runs a division of mine), so knows that it isn't a "her" thing, but a "me" thing.

She sees that I'm not doing it "to her", but I'm doing it to the whole world and there's no malice in it. Sometimes she will give me a look in a professional setting that says "you are missing the hooks" and I will slow down.

If we hadn't known each other for so long and she wasn't so successful/accomplished herself, we wouldn't work, as I'm a "big" personality and can unconsciously steamroll people. But it's water off a duck's back to her.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SpermWhale View Post
    not enough of you giving her "the dick"
    I think Spermwhale is right. As women age their bio clock is going towards the finish line and the libido speeds up trying to get the last eggs fertilized in record time before they spoil. Excuse the non scientific language.

In the 1800's (Victorian era) doctors were onto this and would give their patients orgasms in the office to temper what they labeled "hysteria" (It wasn't until the 1980s when the term was no longer considered a psychological condition).

“In the Western medical tradition, genital massage to orgasm by a physician or a midwife was a standard treatment for hysteria,”

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...octors/569446/

Then some azshole invented the vibrator, which was sent home with the patient instead, and fuk'd it up for everyone.
    Last edited by redmelly; 09-26-2023 at 10:20 AM.

wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wrassler45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    I see it in NYC. Like wifey and I go to a nice restaurant and some other couples are both staring at their phones. And then they wonder why they don't "connect".
    I cannot stand this..... What is even the point of being out together

I've been with my wife for almost 20 years. I don't know if it's just our situation of being "high school sweethearts" but when i'm around anyone else, I think about being at home with my family. We are married because we wanted to be with each other, and our family/relationship reflects that bond.

I think there is a greater problem with how media portrays marriages. Husband is a dope, and the wife is never happy. People either assume all marriages must be like that or their relationship begin to reflect with what they are bombarded with because it is what they see every day

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    Y'all remember soaponarope1?

He was saying the exact same things. "My wife isn't like that.". "Just be a good man like me, if you're a good man, you'll attract a good woman.".

How did that work out for him?

There was this other beagoodmanmaxxer, donblaximus, who has gone MIA. I suspect that the reason why is that his wife slooted on him.
    Every married person does this. Literally everyone says or thinks their marriage is wonderful until the divorce. I said the same things myself.

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not getting dicked down well enough
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Their husbands don't wanna fuk them anymore.

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Women are terrible people is why.

Think about it.

When was the last time you legit yelled at someone? Maybe someone did something stupid on the job site or you needed to get their attention but in general it might be once or twice a year if that. Even then they probably really deserved it or you really needed to get their attention to keep them from harm.

Women yell all the time, almost daily. That to me is completely unacceptable and the biggest non negotiable red flag there is.

100% of women will look at you like you are crazy if you tell them thats a red flag. Yelling is like some primary form of communication to them. Its like telling a woman you dont want her to speak english or something.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post
    When I broke it off, I was at a position where I was working overtime so that he could stay home because I thought it would benefit us both. Sadly that only led to him gaming even more because even though we were both home, I was either working or doing chores, so we weren't able to reconnect. I lasted about a year before I had a full on mental breakdown from being massively overwhelmed.

As mentioned above, I was a massive codependent. The fault of the divorce lied mostly with me in that I refused to ask for help despite drowning in responsibilities. So, in his eyes, things were completely fine because I never could figure out how to tell him otherwise.
    So did you eventually communicate, or just go straight for the divorce?
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Every married person does this. Literally everyone says or thinks their marriage is wonderful until the divorce. I said the same things myself.
    Marriage is not wonderful unless you have not only put the work in for it to be so... but continue to do the work to maintain it.

But there is that 4 letter word that people avoid like the aids... WORK!!! .. and I am not talking about the Magic Johnson "gonna live forever" aids... straight up "you gone in 6 months" Eazy- muthafkn - E aids.

As soon as people realize there is work involved they give up and think its easier to just move on to the next one but soon realize that 4 letter word simply cannot be avoided if you ever expect to have any sort of long lasting relationship thats worth anything.
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redmelly View Post
    I think Spermwhale is right. As women age their bio clock is going towards the finish line and the libido speeds up trying to get the last eggs fertilized in record time before they spoil. Excuse the non scientific language.

In the 1800's (Victorian era) doctors were onto this and would give their patients orgasms in the office to temper what they labeled "hysteria" (It wasn't until the 1980s when the term was no longer considered a psychological condition).

“In the Western medical tradition, genital massage to orgasm by a physician or a midwife was a standard treatment for hysteria,”

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...octors/569446/

Then some azshole invented the vibrator, which was sent home with the patient instead, and fuk'd it up for everyone.
    Fuark back when sticking through med school brought the real perks

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    So did you eventually communicate, or just go straight for the divorce?
    I did end up communicating quite a bit. I'm not really sure how I could have communicated better to him, though, because it always seemed like a double edged sword. If I brought up cutting down on gaming and hanging out, he'd do it for a few days then go back to it because he "needed something to unwind". If I asked for help with laundry or dishes, he'd either say that it wasn't him who made the mess, so he shouldn't have to deal with it, or he'd do it, then start a huge fight over something he discovered while he was cleaning that wasn't done. If I asked him to watch the kids while I was doing a project or something, he'd throw on the TV and go back to his game room. What finally made me leave was my toddler telling the daycare provider that he didn't have a dad.
    BrosefMengele is my #1 fan.

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did end up communicating quite a bit. I'm not really sure how I could have communicated better to him, though, because it always seemed like a double edged sword. If I brought up cutting down on gaming and hanging out, he'd do it for a few days then go back to it because he "needed something to unwind". If I asked for help with laundry or dishes, he'd either say that it wasn't him who made the mess, so he shouldn't have to deal with it, or he'd do it, then start a huge fight over something he discovered while he was cleaning that wasn't done. If I asked him to watch the kids while I was doing a project or something, he'd throw on the TV and go back to his game room. What finally made me leave was my toddler telling the daycare provider that he didn't have a dad.
    Men are supposed to be out hunting and gathering, not sitting around the house gossiping and doing bitch work.

Maybe what you really need is a wife.

ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    Y'all remember soaponarope1?

He was saying the exact same things. "My wife isn't like that.". "Just be a good man like me, if you're a good man, you'll attract a good woman.".

How did that work out for him?

There was this other beagoodmanmaxxer, donblaximus, who has gone MIA. I suspect that the reason why is that his wife slooted on him.

This. If I had a dollar for every time I've ever seen a bro say "my wife is different", "my wife isn't like that", and variations of that, just to end up cucked...

Ouch
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Originally Posted by ArnoldLibCuck View Post
    This. If I had a dollar for every time I've ever seen a bro say "my wife is different", "my wife isn't like that", and variations of that, just to end up cucked...
    I don't think she would. Not saying it's impossible, just not likely. If I'm wrong, I'll just deal with it if it happens.

I'll be all sad and depressed n chit, then it'll eventually wear off and I'm gonna recruit void and we'll go on a SEA spree of debauchery and sin.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000) ArnoldLibCuck is a name known to all. (+5000)

As bad as that sounds, life has taught me to take most divorce/bad breakup stories I hear with a grain of salt. Because you'll never hear a divorce/bad breakup stories where the person telling it was/is anything but a poor helpless victim with the whole divorce. They never did anything wrong, and everything was always the other person's fault, especially if the person telling the story was the one to initiate the breakup.

ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    Men are supposed to be out hunting and gathering, not sitting around the house gossiping and doing bitch work.

I really don't need anything, tbh. I don't plan on dating any time soon.

As bad as that sounds, life has taught me to take most divorce/bad breakup stories I hear with a grain of salt. Because you'll never hear a divorce/bad breakup stories where the person telling it was/is anything but a poor helpless victim with the whole divorce. They never did anything wrong, and everything was always the other person's fault, especially if the person telling the story was the one to initiate the breakup.
    100%. I can only tell you things from my point of view. I'm horrid to be in a relationship with.

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wrassler45 View Post
    I cannot stand this..... What is even the point of being out together

I've been with my wife for almost 20 years. I don't know if it's just our situation of being "high school sweethearts" but when i'm around anyone else, I think about being at home with my family. We are married because we wanted to be with each other, and our family/relationship reflects that bond.

I think there is a greater problem with how media portrays marriages. Husband is a dope, and the wife is never happy. People either assume all marriages must be like that or their relationship begin to reflect with what they are bombarded with because it is what they see every day
    The assumption those folks make is part of their coping mechanism, usually based on trauma they have suffered.

One guy in college I knew was cheated on and spent years going "all women are sluts". He eventually met a woman he fell for, now has kids and does well, and admits he spent years embittered because of that experience. You can see it on this forum too.

Women do this too - many think all husbands cheat, or will. It is an assumption based on their own experience that they mistakenly extrapolate and apply to all marriages. You can see it on this forum too.

It applies to personal finances as well, hence why some Miscers cry "fraud!" if a man who works and lives in NYC says he is a millionaire, which is easy in this city. Not once on bogleheads has anyone doubted me, lol. So I speak in more detail about finance and investment there.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT people are missing a huge element: self selection bias.

The guys that you hear talking about their wives are the ones who are unhappy. The ones that are happy don't go around spending all day telling everybody about their wives. The result is that the majority of conversations you hear are negative.

This isn't the same as the majority of relationships being negative.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    This

Everyone always thinks their spouse is different, their spouse would never cheat, their spouse would never leave, their spouse would never divorce them.

Literally every divorced person thought all those same things married people think.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    Women do this too - many think all husbands cheat, or will. It is an assumption based on their own experience that they mistakenly extrapolate and apply to all marriages. You can see it on this forum too.
    This is essential to SilencePajeet's LARP. "Her" marriage was toxic and loveless so all marriages must be toxic and loveless.

SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheParish View Post
    Is it possible that women can act that way because there are no consequences for that behavior in the modern world? How would your great great grandpa bertuzzi have handled a bitching nagging woman in 1893? Today if you "put her in her place", the cops are showing up and she's taking half your things and the kids...
    Back then she would've been Sean Connery'd.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's because women have piss poor time management skills and therefore always put themselves in a perpetual state of stress. To top it off, women have piss poor stress management skills to boot.
    Toxic Masculinity

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really don't need anything, tbh. I don't plan on dating any time soon.

100%. I can only tell you things from my point of view. I'm horrid to be in a relationship with.
    Women usually say stuff like this when they are happy being some Chad's side piece. Still getting stuffed.

Women usually say stuff like this when they are happy being some Chad's side piece. Still getting stuffed.
    I believe it.
    Talk with me for a week and you'd see why I'm staying single, tho

I believe it.
    Talk with me for a week and you'd see why I'm staying single, tho
    You're a cute girl. I'm sure you could find a good dude if you wanted. But I understand the single mom dilemma where most guys are just gonna pump n dump. That's why a lot of them are banging their kids married soccer coach or some dumb young guy they have no intention of anything serious with.

You're a cute girl. I'm sure you could find a good dude if you wanted. But I understand the single mom dilemma where most guys are just gonna pump n dump. That's why a lot of them are banging their kids married soccer coach or some dumb young guy they have no intention of anything serious with.
    The issue is that I have absolutely no extra time to put effort into getting to know an entirely new person and most dudes don't really like it when you accidentally ghost them for two weeks because you forgot that you never hit send.

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    This is essential to SilencePajeet's LARP. "Her" marriage was toxic and loveless so all marriages must be toxic and loveless.
    She has spent years here claiming with other divorcee types that it is impossible.

Then she encounters me and she and the incel group go "narcissist!!!1" and they don't even realize it is their narcissistic tendency on display: their need to have their echo chamber validated.

It piss srs