Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Any consensus best choice(s) for compact leg press and/or hack squat?

Curious if anything new has come out the last couple of years or what the general thoughts on these pieces are now? Would want something that would fit or could be modified to fit my 5'5" fiancee. Thanks for any thoughts.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    Curious if anything new has come out the last couple of years or what the general thoughts on these pieces are now? Would want something that would fit or could be modified to fit my 5'5" fiancee. Thanks for any thoughts.
    Best? Atlantis pro models are the best AND can accomodate people as short as like 4'11''. However, they're large footprint machines.

Compact? Depends how compact you want to go. Probably Titan would work?

If you want to go more luxury but different, check out cross axes tech for similar floor place machines

Here's a new review by a fellow doc:

This would also work:
    https://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1MTH085.html

**2nd Edit*

Also worth checking out, Gymleco makes compact machines that are very high quality

Check out the different types of machines from all of those brands, some may be better or have more favorable dimensions.
    Linear Leg Press
    Seated Leg Press
    Vertical Leg Press
    Pivot Press Leg Press
    Pendulum Squat
    Hack Squat
    Power Squat
    Belt Squat

Lots of cool options that would work depending on your preference

Top brands to check out in no particular order for those kinds of machines:
    Atlantis
    Cross Axes Tech
    Gymleco
    Panatta
    Last edited by Camarija; 09-03-2023 at 11:04 PM.
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Camarija again.

Thanks bro!
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17