freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Multiplayer - you mic'd up or not?

Seems like alot of peeps just don't wanna be on the mic these days

Personally I've never been a shy gamer, when I play mp games I always have my mic ready to go and usually use it. I also think it makes your chances of having a good game and/or meeting good players to play with much much higher.

I guess also on a side note: do you friend Randoms from your games?

I have added a few Randoms over my cod/apex/fortnite career. But I've had much much better luck using popular discords to find similarly skilled players. Back in 2019 I used nickmercs mfam discord to find a group to play with in Warzone, and I still play apex legends with 3/4 of them a few years later.

So you a shy Lil bitch no mic or an alpha slayer with good team comms?
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I’m playing Ranked, I mute that chit nowadays. BRB, getting idiotic teammates that go down and then blame me.
    Warzone camper

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some games, like DayZ it's pretty much KOS if you don't have a mic.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only mic up where it's pretty much mandatory for tactics. So COD and thats it. Dont need it for Rocket League and stuff like GT7 doesnt even have mic support. I'd love a racing game where you can be micd up in the pits/on telemetry so you can tell the driver if it's clear to overtake or if there's another car in the blind spot. And advise him when to pit based on telemetry data (fuel/tyres). AFAIK no racing game has such a feature, it's all done using AI voices
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always mic for CoD strategy games and co-op games.

Things like CSGO, CoD Search & Destroy, call outs can make or break a round. Banter between rounds is usually funny to participate in.

I'd never mic up in something like Rocket League though, but that's just me.
    i7-14700k
    360mm AIO Liquid Cooler (Maingear)
    4080 SUPER Founder's Edition
    2x16GB 6000mhz DDR5 CL30
    2TB Samsung 990 Pro
    Corsair GA 850W Gold
    MSI PRO Z790-A WIFI

Everything I write is NOT financial advice.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends on the game and the vibe.

Deep Rock galactic I always mic up. Me and my cousin met some really cool people over drg and we've all become pretty chill and now have a small community of regulars from all over the world who just play games on and off together.

Or other co-op games or games that need a lot of work, I'll make call outs and stuff..... But stuff like cod or other toxic ass games or if If I'm in what appears to be a channel / group with a bunch of retardds just talking chit like in gta v ... I'm staying silent or leaving asap.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Party chat only when playing with friends

I’ll unmute me mic at end of rounds to trash talk sometimes but that’s about it

Ranked play always use mic for callouts but don’t play ranked often
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends on the game and how much I feel like dealing with randoms and their ignorance. Can't even remember the last time I jumped into a random squad in PUBG but I would probably mic up due to communication needed and more mature player base. However, when I was playing MW19 team deathmatches not only is the communication not as important but my lord the percentage of people I actually want to communicate with on COD is so low, most times I end up muting the entire lobby.

I've made some great gaming friends befriending randoms in the past but it's been a long time, pretty much stuck with my same group for a long time now. Would probably take a new game coming out that my buddies aren't into to make me seek new friends.

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Depends on the game and the vibe.

Deep Rock galactic I always mic up. Me and my cousin met some really cool people over drg and we've all become pretty chill and now have a small community of regulars from all over the world who just play games on and off together.

Or other co-op games or games that need a lot of work, I'll make call outs and stuff..... But stuff like cod or other toxic ass games or if If I'm in what appears to be a channel / group with a bunch of retardds just talking chit like in gta v ... I'm staying silent or leaving asap.
    Rock and Stone!
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.