stingray7272 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Stingray7272 Body Recomposition experiement

Hello all. The plan for this diet is to create a 700 calorie deficit weekly and do this for a year to see if gains muscle wise can be made while a slight deficit is created. This admittedly will be harder to achieve at my age which is fifty one. I also want to eat healthier and add supplements as i go along. I will have pictures from start and then finish. But will only show these at the end of the year. I also want to drink more water which will be at least eight 8 ounce glasses of water per day. I will use this as sort of a journal and share how things went in the gym and how I ate that day and any other positive changes that happen along the way. And of course id like anyone to come along for the ride to see how things are going or to share ideas on how i could do things better or differently.
    Last edited by stingray7272; 08-30-2023 at 02:18 PM.

stingray7272 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 1 of 365

breakfast: energy drink 210 calories

lunch: two servings of oatmeal one serving of grape jelly piece of bread with two servings of peanut butter= 800 calories 24 grams of protein

dinner: two spaghetti and meatball dinners = 660 calories 28 grams of protein

total calories 1670 = 330 calorie deficit

Today i went to the gym and worked total upper body (thats all i do because i have cerebral palsy) And had an energy drink before the gym because i was draggin. I also had 85 ozs of water for the day. My workout went well also so no complaints there.