Thread: Climate Change

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Climate Change

Protesters FAFO

A video captured the chaotic moments when tribal police in Nevada dispersed at gunpoint a group of climate protesters who were blocking a road and causing a massive traffic jam for those looking to get to the Burning Man festival.

The footage taken Sunday at the beginning of the annual gathering in northern Nevada’s Black Rock Desert shows a law enforcement vehicle smashing into a sign that reads, "Burners of the World Unite," and a trailer that had been set up across the road behind it.

"We are not violent! Please... we have no weapons at all, we are environmental protesters!" a woman is heard yelling as police handcuff one of the demonstrators.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chaotic-v...ng-traffic-jam

Well done Nevada, Well done!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only the sheep need the police to do this. Becoming dependent on police only means they enforce what the state wants them to do, this is DANGEROUS!

Wake-up.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

Originally Posted by LWW View Post

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Well done Nevada, Well done!

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Only the sheep need the police to do this. Becoming dependent on police only means they enforce what the state wants them to do, this is DANGEROUS!

Wake-up.

More of your nonsense, I am more than confident that folks in that lineup could have tossed those protestors to the side. They didn’t, kudos to them. Police intervention was the best possible outcome and most likely prevented a riot, injuries and charges.

Well done Nevada, Well done.

Your advocacy for a lawless society and calling others sheep is the height of hypocrisy when you yourself live within the confines of the law.

My bet is that if you were in that lineup, you would have stayed in your vehicle (probably locked your doors) in your pee wee Herman pajama onesie eating cheezies, watching the sh!t show and did nothing like the good sheep that you are.

Yet again you’re all talk and it’s getting old.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More of your nonsense, I am more than confident that folks in that lineup could have tossed those protestors to the side. They didn’t, kudos to them. Police intervention was the best possible outcome and most likely prevented a riot, injuries and charges.

Well done Nevada, Well done.

Your advocacy for a lawless society and calling others sheep is the height of hypocrisy when you yourself live within the confines of the law.

My bet is that if you were in that lineup, you would have stayed in your vehicle (probably locked your doors) in your pee wee Herman pajama onesie eating cheezies, watching the sh!t show and did nothing like the good sheep that you are.

Yet again you’re all talk and it’s getting old.

I've never called the police for anything, hell I don't even know the number or what to say. I've always handled problems on my own.

as far as prevention of outcome, if that was a BLM protest they did that to, you bet the revs. would be in town the next day and there would be riots. If you want to teach someone who thinks they can disrupt another's life, police isn't it, violence is. And if a rioter wants to burn a building where who knows if someone is inside, well the best way to make sure they don't do that anymore is well, for starters they can't without any hands and I'll support a tax of bread and water for that person for rest of their life if they can't work again, maybe some ramon on special occasions.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine the environmental impact of the explosion of the Nordstream pipeline. The war in Ukraine is clearly negatively affecting the environment and killing hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian men. A whole generation being wiped out. But we here out west don't use plastic bags at the grocery store, and paper straws are all the rage. It's a big sad joke.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

I've never called the police for anything, hell I don't even know the number or what to say.

I've always handled problems on my own.
    Ok Mighty Mouse, what would you have done if you were the lead car in that lineup?

Give us the best description of your tough guy approach.

Ok Mighty Mouse, what would you have done if you were the lead car in that lineup?

Give us the best description of your tough guy approach.

That's a no brainer if I was the lead car, I'm a hot head with an uncontrollable temper when someone is in my way.

That crowd looked like a bunch pansyies though. If I wasn't the lead car, I'd grab my pair of thin 1930's boxing gloves that I keep in my car and start using them as bag practice.

I also keep a sledge hammer and rebar with me too, but that would be only needed for the tougher crowd, not those punks.........

That's a no brainer if I was the lead car, I'm a hot head with an uncontrollable temper when someone is in my way.
    That is nothing to be proud of. (that's a no brainer too)

FWIW, fighters who can control their anger actually perform better. (that's a no brainer too)

That crowd looked like a bunch pansyies though. If I wasn't the lead car, I'd grab my pair of thin 1930's boxing gloves that I keep in my car and start using them as bag practice.

I also keep a sledge hammer and rebar with me too, but that would be only needed for the tougher crowd, not those punks.........
    LMAO.... Ok little Rocky!

Back on Topic...

The Pope has urged that we “break this self-destructive trend” of consumerism. Pope Francis has asked young people to eat less meat in a bid to take better care of the environment.

(this was last year I think but still, the pope has bigger issues within his cult to deal with instead of chasing cow farts)

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I was in Rome this past summer. I went to the Vatican where the pope was going to preside over a service for all the pilgrims. He road right past me in his pope mobile. All I could think was that this old man was the figurehead presiding over an organized crime enterprise.

Nice place tho', that Vatican.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

That is nothing to be proud of. (that's a no brainer too)

FWIW, fighters who can control their anger actually perform better. (that's a no brainer too)

Hey dummy, you need some reading comprehension, I never said I would fight if I was the lead car. The sentence of uncontrollable anger was regarding being the lead car.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey dummy, you need some reading comprehension, I never said I would fight if I was the lead car. The sentence of uncontrollable anger was regarding being the lead car.
    Anything short of professional fighters, I'd put money on a dude with uncontrollable anger over a calm, composed type dude in a streetfight.

Uncontrollable anger FTW all day every day. Appropriate situation obviously. Not going berzerk if some clown in a BMW cuts you off in traffic. HerpDerp.

and WTF this thread aboot?

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post

I was in Rome this past summer. I went to the Vatican where the pope was going to preside over a service for all the pilgrims. He road right past me in his pope mobile. All I could think was that this old man was the figurehead presiding over an organized crime enterprise.

Nice place tho', that Vatican.
    Yup, indeed he is... It needs to end

My thoughts on Climate Change

It’s a real thing and I believe it is naturally cyclic to an extent. With that said, here are some of my observations and opinions. I was fortunate enough to have spent time in the far North and observed the Arctic ocean, it’s ice pack and coastal terrain a few times from the 70’s to late 90’s and the amount of change that I saw during this short period was astounding, the ice had receded and in some cases diminished drastically, since that time it has gotten substantially worse and it’s an exponential problem. The further the ice melts and land is exposed, the land mass heats up and the further and faster the melt occurs. (albedo effect) I have many friends up there that I still stay in touch with and they confirm it has gotten much worse since I last visited.

I don’t know if many of you know this but the Arctic Tundra doesn’t get a lot of snow, it just blows around a lot. We actually get more at lower latitudes in a month than they get annually so a few degree temperature difference can make a big difference in snow melt in the North.

Most people will never understand or see this living in suburbia with their white picket fence in the middle of the country where things have only fluctuated by a few degrees and really haven’t had much of an impact.

Are we speeding up the climate change thing? Of course we are, if you think that you can take billions of tons of materials from the earth and pump it into the atmosphere in the form of CO2 and other agents without it having an impact on the environment then you may just be the person I am looking for to buy my ocean front property in Kansas. Think about it, clam digging and surfing from your doorstep.

Will sucking on paper straws or shoving corks up cattle asses to prevent farts save the planet?

There are bigger issues that need addressing to have any significant impact imo. I spent my career looking at the Air Picture over North America as well as other parts of the globe here’s an example of a days worth of traffic just over the US

So yeah, this is just one elephant in the room that people tend to ignore. This elephant isn’t going away and is putting out some pretty big farts. This isn't going to change anytime soon, so we need to approach things from a different angle.

Should we do anything to try and stop polluting the environment and furthering Climate change? Yes, I think we owe it to future generations to do what we can to slow things down. (if that’s even possible) How can we do that? I have no idea, I guess it would be like eating an elephant, one small bite at a time.

I am not one to ever throw my hands in the air and quit, in this case I would support reasonable steps to reduce or slow the change caused by us to help future generations enjoy their time on this spinning rock, anything less would mean that we would be selfish pricks, I am not that guy.

I have a damn fine life enjoying the outdoors in the environment and would like for others to have the same opportunity if at all possible. If it means me being inconvenienced a little, then so be it and bring it on, I am on board. This needs to be a global effort and hopefully more countries collaborate in effort to minimise the negative impact we are having on the environment.

Anyway, that was a lot of typing and I have a sunrise to watch and fish to catch. If you read this far, I wish you fukkers a great day, get outside and suck back some fresh air.