Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MichelleLnne View Post
    is there something going on or just not where you want to be in life?

I was always under the impression that misc knew I was not involved and that everything was said in jest.. like that's why misc joked about it.. not that they really thought I deserved to be treated like an *******. lol i guess some people are going to take things how they will.. it's probably the problem with the internet but i've actually always been really honest with everything in my life to the misc and it's clearly part of the problem. I live on the assumption that everyone has their ****.. maybe some of us more than others but again Im just happy I don't see things the way I see some miscers seeing things.
    Oh it has been quite a story line. I'm not sure if any of it happened before you left or not.

Spoiler!

I didn't know if I could make it. Now it is coming up fast and I don't know about getting through it or what the other side might look like, only that this particular chapter is near the end.
    Last edited by katya422; 08-27-2023 at 09:35 AM.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That’s not what happened.. and I don’t appreciate you spreading false information. The first thread I ever made was days after he passed away. It was 1/26 the same day as Kobe Bryant(the day my boyfriend died) . If people were telling me to go outside and save him then they were trolling and acting like it was happening in real time. When I found him I called 911 immediately and did everything they told me to do. His daughter ran to grab a blanket and I lifted him and put him on it. The EMTs showed up and did chest compressions for like ten minutes and then they took him in the ambulance and did it even longer .. and then left. I called people for his daughter because I knew he was not going to make it.. he came back like his heart or something and his mom said bye to him and pulled the plug. I know you’re going to read this like a robot and think there’s no emotion behind what I’m saying.. you can’t say this **** and put feeling behind it on a ****ing computer screen. His final toxicology was accidental OD/ hypothermia

I just checked and I remember what happened with the misc involved .. I made the thread the same night that it happened but wasn’t sure if he had died or not.. when they took him to the hospital I had this glimmer of hope that maybe he would make it so when I was miscing I wasn’t for sure if he had died yet or not.. it might not make sense as to why I wouldn’t have wanted to find out but I knew in my heart that he wasn’t going to make it and just wanted to not know for sure until I knew I’d be able to handle it. So that’s what the misc was doing they thought I should go to the hospital or like be with him but didn’t realize how bad it was when I had found him. Even when they did bring him back it was like fake.. they told his mom he was gone and she let him go. It was awful but that’s what happened. Someone from the misc even called the hospital and they told that person he had been released.. so I called the hospital and was told the same thing.. for ten minutes I thought that maybe he had been revived and released it was insane but not true.: His daughter was home so I don’t know why anyone would think I’d just leave him outside dying while on the misc that’s so effed up

Here’s some quotes and cliffs from the other thread.

The people will decide what to believe!

For what it’s worth these posts are dated Jan 27th. So it’s not possible that Michelle “made her first thread “DAYS” after he was already dead.By the tone of posts I get the feeling that the main thread was the day before, Jan 26. Which is the same day Kobe did die.

She posts a thread, gist is her BF likely OD'd outside, went blue in the snow, she found him and the medics took him off to hospital, then the cops interviewed her and then she decided to Misc instead of finding out if he made it or not.
    --brb too sick
    --brb can't get off couch
    --brb finds dead bf
    --brb must summon the strength to make thread on misc
    I thought it was very obvious by the way she was writing that she was trying very carefully to take any blame away from her. Hard to describe exactly what she was doing but she was writing in a very peculiar manner. A manner I have seen before where someone is trying to deflect blame. Almost as if they are thinking step by step what to write instead of just writing.
    - Michelle is partying with her boyfriend.
    - He "goes to the store" for more party supplies, presumably paper hats and noisemakers.
    - Michelle passes out on the couch from too much partying.
    - Five hours later, she wakes up and asks a kid - because there was a kid in the house for this, you see - why her boyfriend isn't home yet.
    - Goes outside to smoke, sees why boyfriend isn't home yet.
    - Finds boyfriend passed out in snow, no puls.
    [View Image]

- Is interrogated by police for several hours.
    - Avoids calling the hospital for an update all night because she would rather be in limbo believing he is dead but holding out hope he is not than check on this man she supposedly cares about but is actually only attached to because he is a source of various party supplies.
    Michelle Lynn argues with her junkie BF who leaves to go to the store, she takes a nap but deffo not drugs because she doesn't do that, wakes up hours later, BF is blue and cold in a snowbank outside. He gets taken away in the ambulance, cops grill her.

She could ring the hospital or go over there, but decides to Misc instead because it's a traumatic event and it's all about her.

Then she keeps changing her story about whether he's dead or alive and refuses to make even a single phone call to actually confirm it for herself.

And there's at least one kid involved but all the psychosis gets confusing.
    Last edited by Bigbuster1; 08-27-2023 at 10:05 AM.

MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigbuster1 View Post
    Here’s some quotes and cliffs from the other thread.

The people will decide what to believe!

For what it’s worth these posts are dated Jan 27th. So it’s not possible that Michelle “made her first thread “DAYS” after he was already dead.By the tone of posts I get the feeling that the main thread was the day before, Jan 26. Which is the same day Kobe did die.
    I went back and clarified that I was wrong about the days after ****.. I was being methodical about the way I was typing about his death because I didn't want to be banned from the misc for talking about **** I'm not supposed to talk about.

Your making **** up because of how you project your feelings on to what I'm typing is the problem here... I have never changed my story ever yet somehow the misc fills in gaps with some crazy ****.. the gaps are easy to fill in and have been filled in.. "the overdose" duh. I had nothing to do with that.. I actually don't do the **** he OD'd on and that was clear when the cops realized how stunned I was to have found him the way I did. That was actually the first time I had ever seen an OD although they happen here all the time. I carry narcan now and hope I don't have to use it. i never felt to blame and the **** about me sleeping off a hangover is also BS . I was sleeping because I had a severe sinus infection and had for a while.. I still sleep a lot due to sinus pressure ****..it's probably just allergies but whatever. I do think people were involved in his death but it was people who claim to be his bestfriend.. he was with them before he died(something I found out a month later). I don't have a clue if they dropped him off in the snowbank or what...

Like I've said before his daughter was also home.. she was 11 and in the house with me while i was on the couch the whole time.. she didn't go out that whole day neither or else she would have been the one to find him instead of me.. thankfully thats not the situation

I didn't check to find out if he made it or not because I knew he was dead.. I saw the whole situation and there wasnt a chance he was alive.. he was dead when I found him.. they brought him back for a few minutes for his mom to say bye but who they brought back was not him anymore.

edit- misc was telling me to go check on him because for some freakin reason they couldnt get it through their heads that I already knew he was dead.. I was literally hanging on to the tiniest shred of hope that maybe he was alive but that shred was for me.. and never enough to actually go to the hospital with.. If I had called I would have heard what I knew was to be true and at that point wasn't ready to hear that I was never going to see him again.. and to top it off the way I found him was not pretty... seeing someone with hypothermia is not a fun way to see a person and that is also why I was too ****ed in the head to call the hospital to find out if he had really been dying when I found him..

I came to the misc because this has been my place for years.. it's not the healthiest place to go to cope but it's a place.
    Last edited by MichelleLnne; 08-27-2023 at 10:42 AM.
    I do not respond to negative off topic comments posted in my direction.

DoesNotDerailThreadsCrew

MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Oh it has been quite a story line. I'm not sure if any of it happened before you left or not.

Spoiler!

I didn't know if I could make it. Now it is coming up fast and I don't know about getting through it or what the other side might look like, only that this particular chapter is near the end.
    sounds super friggin stressful! I'm sorry your daughter lost her dad.. sounds like he was rough to coparent with. **** that's young to die

Hopefully once this chapter closes its a while before the next wave of crap rolls in.. sorry im a pessimist but I literally have come to see that life is just cycles of crap..even now when I think everything is going well I get **** coming in that is causing stress.. blah lol just deal and move on I guess <3

DoesNotDerailThreadsCrew

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol only on the misc will we have engaged, sincere debate with one of the forum members over whether or not she murdered her bf.

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    Lol only on the misc will we have engaged, sincere debate with one of the forum members over whether or not she murdered her bf.
    Idk what's worse

OhPee trying to deny what we all saw or the females in this thread going "I've grown queen.. yas. It's a new chapter in my life, those 37 dicks mean nothing now"

Either way foxbrah out

*Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I went back and clarified that I was wrong about the days after ****.. I was being methodical about the way I was typing about his death because I didn't want to be banned from the misc for talking about **** I'm not supposed to talk about.

Your making **** up because of how you project your feelings on to what I'm typing is the problem here... I have never changed my story ever yet somehow the misc fills in gaps with some crazy ****.. the gaps are easy to fill in and have been filled in.. "the overdose" duh. I had nothing to do with that.. I actually don't do the **** he OD'd on and that was clear when the cops realized how stunned I was to have found him the way I did. That was actually the first time I had ever seen an OD although they happen here all the time. I carry narcan now and hope I don't have to use it. i never felt to blame and the **** about me sleeping off a hangover is also BS . I was sleeping because I had a severe sinus infection and had for a while.. I still sleep a lot due to sinus pressure ****..it's probably just allergies but whatever. I do think people were involved in his death but it was people who claim to be his bestfriend.. he was with them before he died(something I found out a month later). I don't have a clue if they dropped him off in the snowbank or what...

Like I've said before his daughter was also home.. she was 11 and in the house with me while i was on the couch the whole time.. she didn't go out that whole day neither or else she would have been the one to find him instead of me.. thankfully thats not the situation

I didn't check to find out if he made it or not because I knew he was dead.. I saw the whole situation and there wasnt a chance he was alive.. he was dead when I found him.. they brought him back for a few minutes for his mom to say bye but who they brought back was not him anymore.

edit- misc was telling me to go check on him because for some freakin reason they couldnt get it through their heads that I already knew he was dead.. I was literally hanging on to the tiniest shred of hope that maybe he was alive but that shred was for me.. and never enough to actually go to the hospital with.. If I had called I would have heard what I knew was to be true and at that point wasn't ready to hear that I was never going to see him again.. and to top it off the way I found him was not pretty... seeing someone with hypothermia is not a fun way to see a person and that is also why I was too ****ed in the head to call the hospital to find out if he had really been dying when I found him..

I came to the misc because this has been my place for years.. it's not the healthiest place to go to cope but it's a place.
    That’s pretty much what the misc says. The only discrepancy now is weather you misced first while he was still outside.

outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

in on iceman thread
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

Originally Posted by Bigbuster1 View Post
    That’s pretty much what the misc says. The only discrepancy now is weather you misced first while he was still outside.
    I can’t clear that up for people. I said what happened irl : I don’t know if I made a thread trolling the situation.: I honestly don’t think I did but if I did it would have been a very poorly executed “if you can’t beat them join them” situation. That thread I do know would have come after the serious thread.. that I made when I thought that misc would actually be nice about the situation and not freak out

DoesNotDerailThreadsCrew

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont visit here often but i'm getting ready for work and something in me set off alarm bells. Instinctively, i found my way here and this is what I see....
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    You know you are always welcome back and the more the merrier!

If you can't then just your visiting us on Halloween and Xmas would be great.

Either way, take care Lady.

SIMPing from 7000 miles away. what a cuck. Is your wife that disgusting that you have to do this ?
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    I dont visit here often but i'm getting ready for work and something in me set off alarm bells. Instinctively, i found my way here and this is what I see....
    We all felt it, a disturbance in the force rippling across the universe. One gigantic attention whore screaming out......
    Last edited by dabbmw2002; 08-27-2023 at 12:14 PM.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh hell naw. Negged.

elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    I see what you're saying but a grown ass man that just goes out and freezes to death. Natural selection at work.

There is a reason why average people in colder climates tend to be smarter than those in warmer climates is because if the temp goes well below freezing and you're stupid, you won't last very long.

He was a dumb drug addict. And she obviously lied about looking out the window at him for attention. Its just a weird thing to do, to make a mockery of someone's death for attention, shows sociopath tendencies. And then her troll story of watching him die is claiming to potentially be committing a serious crime, which would be along the lines of negligent homicide type charges depending on the state they all call it something different.
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

Just because something is recapped in a thread does not mean that it’s true. If I did make a thread like that then I would have 100% been trolling with the impression that people would know I was not being serious. As I said before I did make a serious thread too in which everything I’ve said in this thread was said. It was misc in that original thread that refused to understand what the truth was. I’m not admitting to making this thread because I simply don’t remember making it. I will say that it is within my realm of sense of humor to make jokes about the worst of my life situations.. it’s a coping mechanism so if it reads like I don’t care- it’s not true I do: I’m the one they went through it so trying to make reason for how someone acts after a tragedy/trauma just doesn’t work..especially trying to see the person through the internet. That’s just crazy and to hold it over a persons head after years.. that says more about you then it does me dude

no its retarded to lie about something 3 years later, all i did is correct you so people saw it. I dont have a stake in the matter, theres no "holding it against you" i just told people the truth

Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    Hilarious

DoesNotDerailThreadsCrew

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    He was a dumb drug addict. And she obviously lied about looking out the window at him for attention. Its just a weird thing to do, to make a mockery of someone's death for attention, shows sociopath tendencies. And then her troll story of watching him die is claiming to potentially be committing a serious crime, which would be along the lines of negligent homicide type charges depending on the state they all call it something different.
    Ok I’m starting to see that you might have some actual learning challenges ..

Edit- I hope people use their own observation/critical thinking skills to see that you’re not right.. neither in your mind nor emotional well being: you are clearly stirred up over all this **** and refuse to let things rest. That’s not my problem. I didn’t say these things you are saying I did and the more you speak the more obvious it is that you don’t actually know what you’re talking about.

I think you read other peoples posts making fun of the situation and are now thinking it was me that said those things.. when it wasn’t. Instead of thinking it’s possible you’re mistaken you are just dying on the hill: it’s my personal life that you are attacking and my life history.. I don’t give two ****s about you .. I would never spend this much time on anything about you but that’s not true for you .. you care too much about my ****. Maybe reflect on that
    Last edited by MichelleLnne; 08-27-2023 at 12:49 PM.

DoesNotDerailThreadsCrew

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by outfoxxed View Post

in on iceman thread
    Shhhhh….. we definitely don’t need that fat motherf*cker back
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

Vorago has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vorago has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vorago has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vorago has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vorago has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vorago has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vorago has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vorago has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vorago has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vorago has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vorago has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First Michelle and now Tank. Is old misc making a comeback?

Who's next? Brozart?

Ok I’m starting to see that you might have some actual learning challenges ..

Edit- I hope people use their own observation/critical thinking skills to see that you’re not right.. neither in your mind nor emotional well being: you are clearly stirred up over all this **** and refuse to let things rest. That’s not my problem. I didn’t say these things you are saying I did and the more you speak the more obvious it is that you don’t actually know what you’re talking about.

I think you read other peoples posts making fun of the situation and are now thinking it was me that said those things.. when it wasn’t. Instead of thinking it’s possible you’re mistaken you are just dying on the hill: it’s my personal life that you are attacking and my life history.. I don’t give two ****s about you .. I would never spend this much time on anything about you but that’s not true for you .. you care too much about my ****. Maybe reflect on that

sloot youre the one arguing with me, all i did is tell people the truth. I dont have anything to gain or lose. You were showing sociopathic tendencies using someone close to you death for attention making trolls out of it and now that youre sober and old and washed up youre trying to reinvent history and lie about it to make yourself look better. Youre the one with the agenda and everything I said was the same thing like a dozen other miscers said. Talking about I'm riled up over it, i have nothing to gain or lose.

sloot youre the one arguing with me, all i did is tell people the truth. I dont have anything to gain or lose. You were showing sociopathic tendencies using someone close to you death for attention making trolls out of it and now that youre sober and old and washed up youre trying to reinvent history and lie about it to make yourself look better. Youre the one with the agenda and everything I said was the same thing like a dozen other miscers said. Talking about I'm riled up over it, i have nothing to gain or lose.
    I haven’t seen anyone say they saw me make this thread you said I made.. the only people who say they saw anything made by me are agreeing to what I’m saying in this thread. The only people who agree with you say they heard or saw it from another thread or through secondhand information.

I wasn’t looking for attention I was looking for an outlet but at this point I’m so tired of this convo with you that I’m just going to block you- so if you continue talking about me then know it’s like gone too far in your head because I won’t actually be here reading it anymore

DoesNotDerailThreadsCrew

I haven’t seen anyone say they saw me make this thread you said I made.. the only people who say they saw anything made by me are agreeing to what I’m saying in this thread. The only people who agree with you say they heard or saw it from another thread or through secondhand information.

I wasn’t looking for attention I was looking for an outlet but at this point I’m so tired of this convo with you that I’m just going to block you- so if you continue talking about me then know it’s like gone too far in your head because I won’t actually be here reading it anymore

another lie. I already linked the thread. Youre the one lying Im the one with no skin in the game.

DoesNotDerailThreadsCrew

This is what happens after decades of nobody ever telling them the truth to their face, they cant handle it

🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz

Wink

another lie. I already linked the thread. Youre the one lying Im the one with no skin in the game.
    LOL, Maurice please, your pants are on fire.

(^^^ elterrible987 in real life)

You registered yourself as a female, constantly changing your race and always using others' avis.

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

(^^^ elterrible987 in real life)

You registered yourself as a female, constantly changing your race and always using others' avis.

I saw that when I (seriously) went to block them lol. Everything began to make sense at that point.

The extreme rustling and refusal to consider any other pov plus that face gave me a real visual as to what I am dealing with ..

DoesNotDerailThreadsCrew

dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shoutouts to ICEBRAH
    Pureblood

RIP Duckenheimer (miscer) much respek

---TRUMP2024---
    ===========
    Finally Someone
    **WITH BALLS**
    ===========

Originally Posted by dfprodz View Post
    Shoutouts to ICEBRAH
    I’ll let him know when I talk to him

DoesNotDerailThreadsCrew

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vorago View Post
    First Michelle and now Tank. Is old misc making a comeback?
    I pop in every now and then to check on my people.

get him!!
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Good to see you still posting. Just came back to the forums tonight after a couple of years away. Still not sure why I keep coming back
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.