Thread: RAW Garlic

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

RAW Garlic

Where's all the bodybuilders at?

I post some good "bodybuilding" exercises like barbell hack squats and behind the back shrugs which are NOT powerlifter movements, they are muscle builders and crickets.

Lets try this one.

This is Lonzo here aka Lonald Wolf here with another, what might be gem here for ya!

Who's eating the raw garlic? Pockets, Ben, I thinking ya'll are?

I'm been doing it here and there, just trying to get in the habit.

Chit is spicy, this time I took a small clove and just sucked it down with a couple chews, with some water pre-workout.

When I was finished working out I was burping and I could feel that garlic, it feels good really.

I hear Garlic is one of the best things you can do, but it's got to be raw for the benefits. Getting me some honey too, haven't had honey in a while. I'm thinking I'll drink a shot glass or two of honey pre-workout!
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) H00J has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Raw garlic through a garlic press daily

It goes down easily with salsa or marinara

Or just throw it in a cold pressed juice and mix it and chug it down

Just get garlic grown in the USA organic if possible

Avoid Chinese produce if possible

Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It’s great for you. So many benefits.

But you’ll stink of ass to everyone within 6 feet.

Srs.
    You have my word as a Schons.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I eat a lot of Garlic, it's good for you. I also try to eat an onion a day as well as local honey which I have every morning for breakfast on a couple of slices of light rye bread.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have it crushed in a jar in the fridge and it is used in stir fry and home made fresh guacamole.
    Granny was right, everything in moderation....

antiviral and heart health if i recall correctly
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ moderation, yuck you guys stink I am out of here

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by H00J View Post
    Raw garlic through a garlic press daily

It goes down easily with salsa or marinara

Or just throw it in a cold pressed juice and mix it and chug it down

Just get garlic grown in the USA organic if possible

Avoid Chinese produce if possible
    Great way to enjoy garlic. I don't eat it by itself, but I use it in cooking. There is no substitute.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I have it crushed in a jar in the fridge and it is used in stir fry and home made fresh guacamole.
    Granny was right, everything in moderation....

antiviral and heart health if i recall correctly

Hi Ben, thanks for posting!

I’m researching and seeing that the way to get the actual benefits of garlic, and I mean I’m seeing these amazing benefits in my reasearch is that the garlic has to be raw and not cut, when it’s cut it is released of it’s vital component. I don’t remember what the name of component is.

Anyway one of its benefits is anti inflammatory, stating better than any pill.

Wonder if it’s good for the shoulders flammation issues……..

I sucked down another raw gralic clove with like two spoon fuls of honey, and that was great, pre-workout!!!

Guys, there is something here!!!

If you all recall the thread on "dropped 185# on chest" by a poster, I had mentioned that I've been dealing with what seems to be a bruised sternum, it has been there for 7-months now and about 2-weeks ago it seemed of come back more intense after a hard workout.....

But I just noticed something, it seems to be no more pain now?????

I've been eating raw garlic for about 1.5 weeks, on/off, trying to eat a clove a day.

And adding the honey pre-workout, well that is making crush the weights!!!

My low back also seems less inflammed!!!

I'm about sold on RAW garlic now!

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Garlic and raw onions are good for birth control. You can probably guess the punchline.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Raw garlic, eh. Interesting. I'll check with Huberman on this. Thanks for the heads-up.

and b4 u go getting yur noodles all twisted, I can't go soley on yur word cuz I freakin' hate garlic so this is not going to be no perk in my day.

and whodafuk iz Lonzo???

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Hi Ben, thanks for posting!

I’m researching and seeing that the way to get the actual benefits of garlic, and I mean I’m seeing these amazing benefits in my reasearch is that the garlic has to be raw and not cut, when it’s cut it is released of it’s vital component. I don’t remember what the name of component is.

Anyway one of its benefits is anti inflammatory, stating better than any pill.

Wonder if it’s good for the shoulders flammation issues……..
    tumeric and fish oil would be my number 1 and 2 with garlic being 3
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Here's an update on the RAW Garlic.

I've been sucking down a large clove everyday with honey chaser. A chaser is needed.

I feel absolutely amazing, my sternum tightness immediately stopped once I started on the raw garlic and hasn't returned. My lower back inflammation isn't bothering me, hell I'm fuking doing a dead lift variation sometimes DAILY and feel good about going heavier again, maybe with a belt now.

Stamina is up, I've destroyed my rep PRs all week, like destroyed them and I'm not even sore!!!

I will take some days OFF from eating the garlic though, just because I think that would be good too.

It's not easy to suck down a big clove everyday, I do it pre workout and as it builds up day after day, my mouth and tounge were dry and a bit burning for several hours today, after I ate dinner it mellowed out. It does feel a bit rough on the stomach for a couple hours too, but from what I'm reading it's supposed to and that is part of the benefits. It does surpress appetite.

Garlic "raw" also is shown to reduce heart disease and stroke.

As a lifter this important to keep the blood flowing along with the anti-inflammation benefits. Even though it's kinda rough, it hasn't had any negative affects while training, again I'm blasting PRs and stamina!

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I recently fished a book about the theory that cancer stem cells are the main problem with cancer. Kill the cancer stem cells and you kill the cancer is how the theory goes. The guy who wrote the book is a brain cancer survivor. His doctors didn't expect him to live long. He decided to try killing cancer stem cells to see if it helped, and it did help. His cancer went away. His main treatment was eating raw garlic cloves.

The book ~

Cancer Trilogy: My First Three Books: "Killing Cancer With Spices" "Cancer Stem Cells: Attacking Cancer From the Roots" "Cancer Stem Cells: If I Knew Then What I Know Now" Now Paperback – July 7, 2020

https://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Trilog...s%2C242&sr=8-6

I was living in Dallas, Tx when I diagnosed with a Glioblastoma Multiforme Grade 4 Brain Tumor on July 22, 2013. My prognosis was 14 months. I was determined to beat cancer. I had to move back to Memphis, Tn. I got back in November 2013. That when I started my research. The one thing I noticed was no one was concerned about the Cancer Stem Cells. That is the target. The tumor is not the target. Oncologist think that shrinking the tumor is a good thing. They are so wrong. Here is something I found on Pub Med. Doctors and researchers use Pub Med..."Cancer stem cells (CSCs) comprise the subpopulation of tumor bulk and acquire resistant to conventional therapies (Chemotherapy and Radiation) and are considered as the primary tumor initiator cells. Nowadays, the tumor heterogeneity originated from CSCs, and its progenitors are accepted as a mortifying drawback in front of the cancer therapies" - From Pub Med

Update, I still continue eating a medium raw Clove a day with honey, it’s getting very easy taking them now.

My back is no longer inflamed still, in fact I had a slight strain but it heeled very quick, as before that would linger on.

I’m also doing more health benefit back lifting such as barbell hack squats and Mr. Zercher dead lift, wow, those fukers are a fountain of youth.

I got myself a full sandwich baggie full of garlic grown from a friend. As I said a medium clove is easy now, I took one the size of my thumb last week and my heart was on FIRE!

thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000) thefog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I sucked down another raw gralic clove with like two spoon fuls of honey, and that was great, pre-workout!!!

Guys, there is something here!!!

If you all recall the thread on "dropped 185# on chest" by a poster, I had mentioned that I've been dealing with what seems to be a bruised sternum, it has been there for 7-months now and about 2-weeks ago it seemed of come back more intense after a hard workout.....

But I just noticed something, it seems to be no more pain now?????

I've been eating raw garlic for about 1.5 weeks, on/off, trying to eat a clove a day.

And adding the honey pre-workout, well that is making crush the weights!!!

My low back also seems less inflammed!!!

I'm about sold on RAW garlic now!
    You been watching Rick Del Hagen? Lol he's right though. Raw garlic and honey is the best combo, i do it too srs

Originally Posted by thefog View Post
    You been watching Rick Del Hagen? Lol he's right though. Raw garlic and honey is the best combo, i do it too srs
    That dude actually makes bodybuilding cool!