Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So, what kind of jail are they going to put Trump in?

Trump faces charges in Atlanta on a variety of felonies. The evidence appears to be overwhelming. So, if he somehow avoids conviction on all the other felonies in New York, would he go to a Georgia State Prison for a conviction on a Georgia State felony?

I have been led to believe that the Georgia state prison system is not lovely.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    So, what kind of jail are they going to put Trump in?

One that accepts bone spurs I suppose...

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Trump faces charges in Atlanta on a variety of felonies. The evidence appears to be overwhelming. So, if he somehow avoids conviction on all the other felonies in New York, would he go to a Georgia State Prison for a conviction on a Georgia State felony?

My personal opinion is that he will not serve any time in an actual prison. I believe he will be under house arrest for life due mainly to the secret service protection he enjoys for life. It'd be a shame to force those men to have to hang out in a federal or state prison all day...and possibly unconstitutional.

And what an amazing way to serve your time! I'd love to serve house arrest at Mar-a-Lago!

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    House arrest arrest in lieu of state prison, for security reasons.
    Mar-a-Lago house and golf courses etc, he'll suffer for sure

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    House arrest for the documents stuff would seem likely. But I am not sure that kind of sentence being given for defrauding the united states and conspiracy to overturn the results of an election. Put him in the adx super max with other high profile inmates and be done with it. The most secure facility in the country and the inmates don’t have contact with each other.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

GA and FL are the most dangerous.

But it's Trump, not your average Joe.

Prison CAN be a cozy place if you got money and connections.

The average joe doesn't get 3-hots and a cot. You have to hussle. Prison is a great place to learn to be a harden criminal mind in order to survive. It's not a place where you can even think about the crime you commited, your too busy trying to survive.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    House arrest for the documents stuff would seem likely. But I am not sure that kind of sentence being given for defrauding the united states and conspiracy to overturn the results of an election. Put him in the adx super max with other high profile inmates and be done with it. The most secure facility in the country and the inmates don’t have contact with each other.
    I'm not defending Trump at all, but for a person who claims to know a lot of about law, I am surprised you made these conclusions before what in the United States we call Due Process. Unless he does not deserve a trial.

Sure, you and anyone can have opinions, but to claim what I bolded as fact, before due process, is a bit MSNBC-ish.

Again, not defending Trump, but I want to see what the trial concludes. If it concludes what you said by clairvoyance, so be it.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't see him getting any punishment and predict hung Jury's.

His cult members are plentiful, brainwashed and everywhere. If they are bold enough to do sh!t like what happened at the Capitol or publish death threats complete with their name and pictures, they sure as hell won't care about hanging a Jury.

The Jury selection process would have to be pretty damn thorough to vet these fukkers out, they are everywhere.

I hope that I am wrong and he gets a fair trial.

But, I wouldn't bet on it.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I'm not defending Trump at all, but for a person who claims to know a lot of about law, I am surprised you made these conclusions before what in the United States we call Due Process. Unless he does not deserve a trial.

Sure, you and anyone can have opinions, but to claim what I bolded as fact, before due process, is a bit MSNBC-ish.

Again, not defending Trump, but I want to see what the trial concludes. If it concludes what you said by clairvoyance, so be it.
    I didn’t say he was guilty, the thread title asked where he would spend time in jail which assumes he is convicted.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

You came into a thread with no contribution except to attack a member who was responding to a thread about a hypothetical. He made no inference that anyone was guilty and that's a bit FOX News-ish IMO.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn’t say he was guilty, the thread title asked where he would spend time in jail which assumes he is convicted.
    I will take your word for it. Thanks.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    You came into a thread with no contribution except to attack a member who was responding to a thread about a hypothetical. He made no inference that anyone was guilty and that's a bit FOX News-ish IMO.
    Saw it like I saw it. You sure have the right to support him. But, it sure read that way and didn't see any "if."

It doesn't take FOX News to read it that way and there was no counterpoint. Furthermore, "to attack?" There was no attack.

Your post to me was an attack.

Let me break it down further for you: If Joe Biden and/or Hunter go to court for alleged influence peddling, I fully support due process and I do not even offer hypotheticals, much less hypotheticals without counterpoint, leaving anyone to guess.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 08-18-2023 at 04:12 PM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Saw it like I saw it. You sure have the right to support him. But, it sure read that way and didn't see any "if."

It doesn't take FOX News to read it that way and there was no counterpoint. Furthermore, "to attack?" There was no attack.

Your post to me was an attack.

Let me break it down further for you: If Joe Biden and/or Hunter go to court for alleged influence peddling, I fully support due process and I do not even offer hypotheticals, much less hypotheticals without counterpoint, leaving anyone to guess.
    I answered the OP’s hypothetical, I did not offer one. I have read the indictments, and have my opinions but we will have to wait and see. Broadly speaking I do think Trump is very likely to be convicted in one or more cases. It can be incredibly difficult to defend against one white collar indictment. But two federal and two state?? You’d need several big law firms to defend against that. It doesn’t appear he has that.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    His cult members are plentiful, brainwashed and everywhere. If they are bold enough to do sh!t like what happened at the Capitol or publish death threats complete with their name and pictures, they sure as hell won't care about hanging a Jury.

Well, some of it is called fighting for your livelihood, how bad would you fight for yours?

Mortgage rates are at the highest in 20 years, you can't even get a job in mortgage world for the last year or more, its BAD right now. 20 years ago it was Bush, so it ain't a republican/democrat thing and both HATE Orange man.

Things are good if your IRS though, not sure what fulfilling about that line of work? But that job requires accounting skills, not everyone can go back to school for everything that's HOT.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The cell should already be occupied by Robert L. Peters and his son and brother and wife.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

I answered the OP’s hypothetical, I did not offer one. I have read the indictments, and have my opinions but we will have to wait and see. Broadly speaking I do think Trump is very likely to be convicted in one or more cases. It can be incredibly difficult to defend against one white collar indictment. But two federal and two state?? You’d need several big law firms to defend against that. It doesn’t appear he has that.
    Understood and accepted. I take back the MSNBC reference. I could have made my point without it. Thank you.

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    The cell should already be occupied by Robert L. Peters and his son and brother and wife.
    I am all for investigating the Biden family or Biden himself in connection with Hunter's attempted influence peddling, but the Republican House has had nearly unlimited investigatory power for two and a half years (and Trump's DoJ had four years before that), and nothing ever gets proven.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It seems that this 1 topic is the only subject that gets people on here "snippy"; i can't think of another politician that folks are so passionate and emotional about to this extent.
    I personally find the whole thing.......
    Strange.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am all for investigating the Biden family or Biden himself in connection with Hunter's attempted influence peddling, but the Republican House has had nearly unlimited investigatory power for two and a half years (and Trump's DoJ had four years before that), and nothing ever gets proven.
    Someone here posted that you have some kind of legal knowledge or understanding. I have read some of your posts, including this one, and I have never found that to be the case.

-----R. W. Emerson

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Put him in the adx super max with other high profile inmates and be done with it. The most secure facility in the country and the inmates don’t have contact with each other.
    Inmates have killed other inmates at ADX Florence. And there would be a waiting list of people with nothing to lose wanting to get to such a high profile target.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Inmates have killed other inmates at ADX Florence. And there would be a waiting list of people with nothing to lose wanting to get to such a high profile target.
    Right, but Florence has 5 or 6 levels of security levels for inmates. A high profile inmate like President Trump wouldn’t have interaction with other inmates. Another option would be a detention in a special facility constructed within a secured military base. A similar setup was used for John Dean of Watergate fame due to threats to his safety after testifying against Nixon. I believe Gitmo has a 9 hole golf course.

Right, but Florence has 5 or 6 levels of security levels for inmates. A high profile inmate like President Trump wouldn’t have interaction with other inmates. Another option would be a detention in a special facility constructed within a secured military base. A similar setup was used for John Dean of Watergate fame due to threats to his safety after testifying against Nixon. I believe Gitmo has a 9 hole golf course.
    So, you're actually an expert on prison security. Either that or you're being a naive theorist. Epstein was suicided. (I'm having some fun with you, but I'm also fully behind my statements, whether I'm providing any perspective or not.)

-----R. W. Emerson

So, you're actually an expert on prison security. Either that or you're being a naive theorist. Epstein was suicided. (I'm having some fun with you, but I'm also fully behind my statements, whether I'm providing any perspective or not.)
    No expert here. I enjoy discussion but it gets a bit old arguing about what reality is true. No conspiracies, thanks.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Trump has lifetime Secret Service protection.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Trump has lifetime Secret Service protection.
    So did JFK

-----R. W. Emerson

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So did JFK
    It lasted his lifetime. Sorry, that's a bit of crude humor.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Arguably the Greatest Grifter of all time sure as $hit ain't going to be rotting away in no confined cell like Gotti. Who died alone in his cell sayz the internet.

Build a White House and Oval Office scale replica on Mara Lago. Fuk it, give him Florida and sovereign reign over it's inhabitants. The Feds would of course take a piece, but he could go on working his game with his ppl. win/win/win.

Locking Trump up in an isolated cell would be inhumane and very poor sportsmanship. Hopefully for his sake, that witch Pelosi isn't busy pulling levers.

[QUOTE=7Seconds;1688623623 No conspiracies, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so you deny "climate change"? And I'm talking the reasons why the administration says "climate change" takes place, not the fact that climate can change naturally.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Ok, so you deny "climate change"? And I'm talking the reasons why the administration says "climate change" takes place, not the fact that climate can change naturally.
    Not going to argue whether climate change is natural or man made. But IMO it appears that it's happening, regardless. If it's man made, that's good news because we can possibly reverse it. But if not, we need to find a way to deal with it and fast. The history of our species shows that humans can (and have) endured and adapted to extreme climate changes. However zoom in to the individual and this success often comes at a cost of misery and death for a great deal of the population. I don’t see why this would be any different.