ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Happy 70th Birthday Hulkster!

Seeing him as a kid in the 80's was one of the first things that got me interested in lifting/bodybuilding! In fact, I still like to dress up as him for Halloween!

-AJ
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, you really pull that look off well!

Huge fan of Terry Bollea!
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Damn, you really pull that look off well!

Huge fan of Terry Bollea!
    Have you ever made it down to his Beach Shop? He has one in Clearwater (been to that one twice) and then a bigger one in Orlando (never been to that one).

He also opened a karaoke bar called Hogan's Hangout in Clearwater, but I haven't been down there for a few years now and it's pretty new.

-AJ
    Epic Beard Man crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel like such a fool . I actually forgot shame on me brotha.

I love him. I hate that he gets little love for all he did for pro wrestling. If there were no hulk hogan none of these guys would be in the spotlight. He made wrestling as popular as it was. Larger than life.

He brought Vince McMahon vision to life. Vince McMahons ideas but no other star could’ve had the charisma to pull them off . Vince needed him more then he did Vince imo.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whattya gonna do brother when the 70-year old pythons run wild on yoooouuu!!!
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Whattya gonna do brother when the 70-year old pythons run wild on yoooouuu!!!
    LOL, he still looks pretty big for 70 too. He tweets old vids of him lifting still.
    Epic Beard Man crew

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

I love him. I hate that he gets little love for all he did for pro wrestling. If there were no hulk hogan none of these guys would be in the spotlight. He made wrestling as popular as it was. Larger than life.

He brought Vince McMahon vision to life. Vince McMahons ideas but no other star could’ve had the charisma to pull them off . Vince needed him more then he did Vince imo.

Ugh, well yeah, his character got the little children in it with all the saying prayers and vitamins crap.

The original 24” legit pythons and that look was created by Superstar Billy Graham. The blonde hair was started by Buddy Rogers or is it Rodgers? However Graham was the first to be the real muscle man with monster arms and a tiny waste.

Graham got screwed by Vinnie and after he gave up the belt to Opie Taylor Graham’s career went to crap. Graham could have told Vinnie to go to hell and the fans would have still wanted and paid to see Graham or at that time pay to boo him.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Have you ever made it down to his Beach Shop? He has one in Clearwater (been to that one twice) and then a bigger one in Orlando (never been to that one).

He also opened a karaoke bar called Hogan's Hangout in Clearwater, but I haven't been down there for a few years now and it's pretty new.

-AJ
    No, but thanks for the info. I have some family down there. Next time down I will check those places out. Terry was just on a podcast, I think with Theo Vonn? Vonn Theo? Young guy. Comedian.

Anyways, it's a great listen. He started out in a band and then doing the band and labor. Then, he go into wrestling and busted his ass. He had brutal matches in Japan, where the local guys set out to hurt him and get him to just quit. He didn't. Then, he 'learned how the business worked.' From there, he began building the Hulkster character. He knew about all the history. He began to realize what the formula would be for him, and like any artist, he drew from his influences. Great American success story.

Oh, and with total respect for how well you portray the Hulkster, the other factor to add is he's like 6'7"!
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AJ, you rock that Halloween look...

Good Job...
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    No, but thanks for the info. I have some family down there. Next time down I will check those places out. Terry was just on a podcast, I think with Theo Vonn? Vonn Theo? Young guy. Comedian.

Anyways, it's a great listen. He started out in a band and then doing the band and labor. Then, he go into wrestling and busted his ass. He had brutal matches in Japan, where the local guys set out to hurt him and get him to just quit. He didn't. Then, he 'learned how the business worked.' From there, he began building the Hulkster character. He knew about all the history. He began to realize what the formula would be for him, and like any artist, he drew from his influences. Great American success story.

Oh, and with total respect for how well you portray the Hulkster, the other factor to add is he's like 6'7"!
    Oh yeah, I watched that podcast on Youtube. Theo Vonn is actually my age (43) so not that young, haha.

Hulkster was close to 6-8 in his prime, but he has some major compression of the spine from years of lifting, taking bumps, and several back surgeries. So I think he is more in that 6-4 range these days (which is still way taller than me).

-AJ
    Epic Beard Man crew

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Oh yeah, I watched that podcast on Youtube. Theo Vonn is actually my age (43) so not that young, haha.

Hulkster was close to 6-8 in his prime, but he has some major compression of the spine from years of lifting, taking bumps, and several back surgeries. So I think he is more in that 6-4 range these days (which is still way taller than me).

-AJ

I watched that same thing with Theo Vonn lol. He is funny. I remember that part too him saying he lost height.

I think he got married again too

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I watched that same thing with Theo Vonn lol. He is funny. I remember that part too him saying he lost height.

I think he got married again too
    Yep, he is on wife #3.
    Epic Beard Man crew

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Billy Graham also shrunk,

Graham was definitely the beefiest most saucy wrestler ever and there’s not yet been another guy who had such a massive arms and lean mid-section.

Big poppa pump had more defined peaks in his arms, but Graham had biggger pipes.
    Last edited by LWW; 08-12-2023 at 06:12 PM.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just remembered this old tv show I watched in the 90's (Thunder in Paradise.) Had only seen him in that Rocky movie before that.

SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Hulkster is an American icon. Theo is awesome. The podcast is great.

The Iron never lies to you

DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

To be honest most of the people who complain about him are smarks who only root for vanilla midgets doing flips or whatever flavor of the month midcarder Dave Meltzer tells them to root for.
    I'm stronger when I'm drunk!