Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Incelmaxxer View Post
    If I was a 6'4 white guy, I wouldn't be called weird lol
    No, you absolutely would. How you act matters so much. You think Ted Bundy gave of serial killer vibes? Hell no. He came off as a completely normal guy, which is what made him hard to catch.

Again, you deny the emotional aspect of your problem, and by default deflect onto an excuse. You can't ever become tall and white, so it gives you an easy out. Stop with the chit you cannot change. You are a man. Own yourself and stop deflecting when I call out your obvious weirdness.

Literally everyone on this forum thinks you're a weirdo, and not one person has ever seen your pics. Why do you think that is?
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    No, you absolutely would. How you act matters so much. You think Ted Bundy gave of serial killer vibes? Hell no. He came off as a completely normal guy, which is what made him hard to catch.

Again, you deny the emotional aspect of your problem, and by default deflect onto an excuse. You can't ever become tall and white, so it gives you an easy out. Stop with the chit you cannot change. You are a man. Own yourself and stop deflecting when I call out your obvious weirdness.

Literally everyone on this forum thinks you're a weirdo, and not one person has ever seen your pics. Why do you think that is?
    Because the default assumption is that incels are weird

BBMG is told all the time that his personality is the reason he's an incel and that he just doesn't try hard enough. Which is funny because 100% of men on the planet would struggle with woman if you put them in BBMG's body.

Personality means nothing, dude.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BBMG is told all the time that his personality is the reason he's an incel and that he just doesn't try hard enough. Which is funny because 100% of men on the planet would struggle with woman if you put them in BBMG's body.

Incels are weird - never met one that wasn't
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Incelmaxxer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    Incels are weird - never met one that wasn't
    Because most incels are ugly. And ugly people are always perceived to have negative attributes

Read up on the Halo vs Horn effect. It's real

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

No, because the things you say on this forum are weird. Outside of the incel nonsense, what do you do here? You spam the exact same threads daily, you use other people's usernames, you post NOTHING positive at any point, you never update us with your supposed lifting progress, you don't bring any lolz, no hnngs. Nothing.

It's literally just incel this, voidgaze that, ad nauseum. That is not normal behavior. this is the misc, so we're all weird by default, but you take it into an obsessive, creepy level. If a bunch of weirdos on a bodybuilding site that have not even seen your face think you're weird, wtf do you think the average person that never even goes onto internet forums thinks?

We have zero reason to believe you're socially adjusted in the slightest.

Because most incels are ugly. And ugly people are always perceived to have negative attributes

Read up on the Halo vs Horn effect. It's real
    And every ugly dude =/= incel

Hell, every virgin isn't an incel, just a dude that hasn't had sex yet. Most people who would choose to describe themselves as an incel are choosing to latch onto a weird corner of internet culture steeped in negativity and absolutes.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, because the things you say on this forum are weird. Outside of the incel nonsense, what do you do here? You spam the exact same threads daily, you use other people's usernames, you post NOTHING positive at any point, you never update us with your supposed lifting progress, you don't bring any lolz, no hnngs. Nothing.

It's literally just incel this, voidgaze that, ad nauseum. That is not normal behavior. this is the misc, so we're all weird by default, but you take it into an obsessive, creepy level. If a bunch of weirdos on a bodybuilding site that have not even seen your face think you're weird, wtf do you think the average person that never even goes onto internet forums thinks?

Hell, every virgin isn't an incel, just a dude that hasn't had sex yet. Most people who would choose to describe themselves as an incel are choosing to latch onto a weird corner of internet culture steeped in negativity and absolutes.
    I'm just gonna assume these incelposters are all fgt trolls chitting up the misc. Very deranged behaviour for sure.
    PUREBLOOD CREW

Originally Posted by Ottobrah View Post
    I'm just gonna assume these incelposters are all fgt trolls chitting up the misc. Very deranged behaviour for sure.
    I'll never get it.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wooosh3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i see there are still incels roaming on the misc after all these years

It's a forum you idiot. I don't talk this way IRL. I like trolling misc because I'm bored as work. I like trolling losers like Voidgaze because he's easy to pick on.

Why would I be posting anything positive? There's nothing positive going on in this clown country and this clown world. The country is a mess. The economy is a mess. The housing market is a mess. The dating market is a mess. What's there to be positive about?

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a forum you idiot. I don't talk this way IRL. I like trolling misc because I'm bored as work. I like trolling losers like Voidgaze because he's easy to pick on.

Why would I be posting anything positive? There's nothing positive going on in this clown country and this clown world. The country is a mess. The economy is a mess. The housing market is a mess. The dating market is a mess. What's there to be positive about?
    Lol at thinking your real personality doesn’t come through in what you post.

You’re an obsessive, psychotic super freak that women avoid for good reason in terms of both your looks and your personality.

tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm old, short, unattractive, average career, and I never message anyone first.
    I'm relatively picky (min. requirements: <30, no tattoos, no kids, good career, legit 6.5-9/10, non-foreign, non-weird, non-partier, no pet owners, the list goes on).

I put my Tinder data into tinderinsights (please see below). I swipe right on 18% of profiles with filters set to the above, and my match rate is 19%.
    5% of these matches will message me first (I don't bother replying to 75% of them).

It tells me that the average male match rate is 2.5%.

I don't know what you guys are doing wrong, but women just want to see that you're normal.
    You don't have to be cool, attractive, rich, funny (some of these things are stupid to signal in your profile)....all you have to be is normal.

You lunatics are talking about wingmen strategies and dancefloor approaches and barmaxxing in the thread....unfortunately this isn't normal. So just be normal, it's as easy as that.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by McFlavour View Post
    what kind of pics are you losers posting. Dating apps have been the easiest thing to smashing women for me, living in a big city also helps. Have smashed about 25 this year just from hinge alone
    Most men barely get matches on dating apps. If you're doing that well you're likely pretty good looking or tall and white.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tricepertops View Post
    I'm relatively picky (min. requirements: <30, no tattoos, no kids, good career, legit 6.5-9/10, non-foreign, non-weird, non-partier, no pet owners, the list goes on).

I put my Tinder data into tinderinsights (please see below). I swipe right on 18% of profiles with filters set to the above, and my match rate is 19%.
    5% of these matches will message me first (I don't bother replying to 75% of them).

I don't know what you guys are doing wrong, but women just want to see that you're normal.
    You don't have to be cool, attractive, rich, funny (some of these things are stupid to signal in your profile)....all you have to be is normal.

You lunatics are talking about wingmen strategies and dancefloor approaches and barmaxxing in the thread....unfortunately this isn't normal. So just be normal, it's as easy as that.
    this is completely false and all the data shows it. The vast majority of the likes go to the top 10-20% on attractiveness. Its about being good looking, tall and white.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    this is completely false and all the data shows it. The vast majority of the likes go to the top 10-20% on attractiveness. Its about being good looking, tall and white.
    You are such a dweeb

You woke up today in a healthy body, in a room with electricity, plumbing, food, access to the internet, tons of opportunity in front of you, etc.. If you can't find anything to be positive about, get the psychiatric help I've recommended to you countless times.

Every day, people are finding success at work, building new friendships, having reat new experiences, learning new skills, seeing new sights, yet you act like there's nothing positive out there to experience. That's not the country's problem, that's your problem.

And dedicating almost all your time to trolling signals a deep problem within you. Most bored people don't find pleasure in being kunts online in their spare time. That's mainly miserable kunts lashing out.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000) tricepertops is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's my data, I requested it from Tinder 3 days ago and put it into tinderinsights an hour ago. I'm not tall or good looking, definitely below average in both.

That's my data, I requested it from Tinder 3 days ago and put it into tinderinsights an hour ago. I'm not tall or good looking, definitely below average in both.
    No you aren't, its impossible to do that well on apps if you're below average. You think you're a lot worse than you are.
    Manlet Master Race
    GigaIncel
    Fap Until Cum Blood
    NEETmaxxed
    Rudyrude Truther
    Rope 2024

No you aren't, its impossible to do that well on apps if you're below average. You think you're a lot worse than you are.
    No definitely not, I just know how to make sure my profile doesn't put people off.

No definitely not, I just know how to make sure my profile doesn't put people off.
    Bbmg is a lazy piece of complete chit, he freaks out if you merely advise him to put effort into his dating profile.

You're white

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're white
    so are you
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're white
    this

thats all it takes to get a gf in 2023

they've proven several times race is the most important attribute to attraction for men

Ive broken it down Race>height >money

can be worded as if you arent white, 6'6+, or make $500k/yr+ you have no chance in dating
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

You woke up today in a healthy body, in a room with electricity, plumbing, food, access to the internet, tons of opportunity in front of you, etc.. If you can't find anything to be positive about, get the psychiatric help I've recommended to you countless times.

Every day, people are finding success at work, building new friendships, having reat new experiences, learning new skills, seeing new sights, yet you act like there's nothing positive out there to experience. That's not the country's problem, that's your problem.

And dedicating almost all your time to trolling signals a deep problem within you. Most bored people don't find pleasure in being kunts online in their spare time. That's mainly miserable kunts lashing out.
    If people weren't stuck in their cubicles all day, misc would die off. It would die off more than it already has. And I'm only partly trolling. I'm using misc as an outlet to vent and lash out. I can't do this IRL. I can't do this on my social media accounts like ******** and Twitter. I can only lash out and talk about how unfair dating is on an anonymous platform like misc.

Fine, it's easy for me to say I should be positive about waking up healthy and alive with food, water, housing, and access to the internet and I should be happy for what I already have. But if I compare myself to the less fortunate who don't have any of those things, I can't help but compare myself to people who have more than me.

I live in America. I personally don't know anybody who doesnt have food, water, housing, access to the internet, etc. 90% of people in my personal live have better dating lives than me. It's ridiculous how easy it is for them. My white friends are always taking about the girls they are hooking up with. It makes me feel like I'm living life on the sidelines.

Just the other day my friend said he walked up to some 8/10 sloot in a grocery store and complimented her shoes and got her number. He ended up f*cking her and he showed me her nudes. How does that make me feel? It makes me feel like chit because that's not something I could EVER do. If I walked up to her and complimented her shoes in exactly the same tone I would get a cold stare and a short "thanks, bye now"

If people weren't stuck in their cubicles all day, misc would die off. It would die off more than it already has. And I'm only partly trolling. I'm using misc as an outlet to vent and lash out. I can't do this IRL. I can't do this on my social media accounts like ******** and Twitter. I can only lash out and talk about how unfair dating is on an anonymous platform like misc.

Fine, it's easy for me to say I should be positive about waking up healthy and alive with food, water, housing, and access to the internet and I should be happy for what I already have. But if I compare myself to the less fortunate who don't have any of those things, I can't help but compare myself to people who have more than me.

I live in America. I personally don't know anybody who doesnt have food, water, housing, access to the internet, etc. 90% of people in my personal live have better dating lives than me. It's ridiculous how easy it is for them. My white friends are always taking about the girls they are hooking up with. It makes me feel like I'm living life on the sidelines.

Just the other day my friend said he walked up to some 8/10 sloot in a grocery store and complimented her shoes and got her number. He ended up f*cking her and he showed me her nudes. How does that make me feel? It makes me feel like chit because that's not something I could EVER do. If I walked up to her and complimented her shoes in exactly the same tone I would get a cold stare and a short "thanks, bye now"
    If you've determined the outcome before anything even happens, you've already lost. Humans don't deal in absolutes. There is no sloot algorithm. We always have something we can improve. Having a way with sloots is a skill, and any skill can be improved. a very small amount of people are born with top tier looks. They are on easy mode. Most guys are closer to normal, which is normal mode. Ugly is hard mode.

Life isn't fair. There are people that would trade their lives for yours in a heartbeat, but since magic isn't real, you play the hand you're dealt. You don't play it by blaming the world for why you can't get what you wan't, you play by making mistakes, learning from them, and perseverance. You can scream to the heavens till the cows come home that you weren't born Chad. Tough chit. It would have been really nice to be born to rich parents that stayed married, but I didn't get that. It would have been nice to grow up with healthy self esteem, didn't get that either. Would have been nice to not be the odd man out, the weird one, the skinny nerd overlooked by many girls growing up. Didn't work out that way. I didn't blame the world, I didn't wish I was someone else, I didn't want everyone but me to change. I wanted to be different. I wanted to be more confident. I wanted girls. I wanted to have sex. Trial and error over and over until I succeeded, getting a little better over time. I eventually learned how to behave in a way that kept my nerdier qualities low key, while figuring out the things to say that would drop panties. I looked inward to see what I could do for different results. The older I got, the more practice I got, the easier it got.

You don't get to have it easy. You don't get to be reborn. You can complain all day every day, but it won't make you happy. It won't make anything better, and if you always make everything someone else's' problem but yours, you remove all your power and make yourself helpless. You are a goddamn man, not a woman. You are not meant to be powerless. You are not meant to feel sorry for yourself 24/7. You were born with fukking nuts between your legs, and I suggest you grab Those fukking things and use em. Adapt, or quit. You have a choice. Are you a little boy, or are you a grown ass man? You get to choose. Choosing to be a boy means blaming the world for your problems. Being a man means taking responsibility for the things in your life, and making a plan to overcome.

You aren't blind or retarded. You've seen dudes uglier than you with someone. What did they figure out that you didn't? Figure it out. Find your niche and soldier on.

And ffs, LIFT SOME GODDAMN HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’ll be willing to give you the most simplistic, yet most effective advice in my next reply; so long as you’re willing to actually take it.
    Warzone camper

If you've determined the outcome before anything even happens, you've already lost. Humans don't deal in absolutes. There is no sloot algorithm. We always have something we can improve. Having a way with sloots is a skill, and any skill can be improved. a very small amount of people are born with top tier looks. They are on easy mode. Most guys are closer to normal, which is normal mode. Ugly is hard mode.

Life isn't fair. There are people that would trade their lives for yours in a heartbeat, but since magic isn't real, you play the hand you're dealt. You don't play it by blaming the world for why you can't get what you wan't, you play by making mistakes, learning from them, and perseverance. You can scream to the heavens till the cows come home that you weren't born Chad. Tough chit. It would have been really nice to be born to rich parents that stayed married, but I didn't get that. It would have been nice to grow up with healthy self esteem, didn't get that either. Would have been nice to not be the odd man out, the weird one, the skinny nerd overlooked by many girls growing up. Didn't work out that way. I didn't blame the world, I didn't wish I was someone else, I didn't want everyone but me to change. I wanted to be different. I wanted to be more confident. I wanted girls. I wanted to have sex. Trial and error over and over until I succeeded, getting a little better over time. I eventually learned how to behave in a way that kept my nerdier qualities low key, while figuring out the things to say that would drop panties. I looked inward to see what I could do for different results. The older I got, the more practice I got, the easier it got.

You don't get to have it easy. You don't get to be reborn. You can complain all day every day, but it won't make you happy. It won't make anything better, and if you always make everything someone else's' problem but yours, you remove all your power and make yourself helpless. You are a goddamn man, not a woman. You are not meant to be powerless. You are not meant to feel sorry for yourself 24/7. You were born with fukking nuts between your legs, and I suggest you grab Those fukking things and use em. Adapt, or quit. You have a choice. Are you a little boy, or are you a grown ass man? You get to choose. Choosing to be a boy means blaming the world for your problems. Being a man means taking responsibility for the things in your life, and making a plan to overcome.

You aren't blind or retarded. You've seen dudes uglier than you with someone. What did they figure out that you didn't? Figure it out. Find your niche and soldier on.

And ffs, LIFT SOME GODDAMN HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS.

Thanks for the motivational speech Muzz. Sorry for creating alts of you. Hopefully the mods let me keep this account so I don’t have to make anymore alts

The only way I see to adapt is plastic surgery, which I will get. Either be in the Top 20% of men or perish.

Thanks for the motivational speech Muzz. Sorry for creating alts of you. Hopefully the mods let me keep this account so I don’t have to make anymore alts

The only way I see to adapt is plastic surgery, which I will get. Either be in the Top 20% of men or perish.
    Lol at you pretending you listen to and retain anything that is said to you. You are a one-dimensional NPC with absolutely zero going on internally.

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Try not being bored when working, then maybe your lazy ass won't get canned. Only one loser here.

bump!

Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    Try not being bored when working, then maybe your lazy ass won't get canned. Only one loser here.
    There isn't a single person in the country that has a cubicle job spending 100% of the time working. Everyone spends half the time browsing the internet and youtube. I choose to misc