Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MgrHard is just really nice. (+1000) MgrHard is just really nice. (+1000) MgrHard is just really nice. (+1000) MgrHard is just really nice. (+1000) MgrHard is just really nice. (+1000) MgrHard is just really nice. (+1000) MgrHard is just really nice. (+1000) MgrHard is just really nice. (+1000) MgrHard is just really nice. (+1000) MgrHard is just really nice. (+1000) MgrHard is just really nice. (+1000)
    They think everything that growl is a dog

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdvancedDreamer View Post
    You said you only follow Quran, correct? So where does it state in the Quran that you should only follow Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) when he was alive?

What you’re doing right now is called Bid'ah and typical of the khawarij (just like ISIS and Al Qaida).

surat al noor "24.54. Say: "Obey God and obey the Messenger." ... you obey the messenger which is mohamad when he is a living,breathing human

obey : a verb ... which means....submit to the authority of someone.... you submit to the authority of a living breathing entity

again your the exact embodiment and personification of isis and al qaida... your brain cant recognize,understand ,comprehend ,make sense of anything that related to your religion... because this is how most brain washed muslims are raised..... if you think about sunnah.. its absolutely haram and you go to hell.

lol.. what ethnicity/nationality are you ? saudi? palestinian?
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

Registered Retard AdvancedDreamer's Avatar
    AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    surat al noor "24.54. Say: "Obey God and obey the Messenger." ... you obey the messenger which is mohamad when he is a living,breathing human

obey : a verb ... which means....submit to the authority of someone.... you submit to the authority of a living breathing entity

again your the exact embodiment and personification of isis and al qaida... your brain cant recognize,understand ,comprehend ,make sense of anything that related to your religion... because this is how most brain washed muslims are raised..... if you think about sunnah.. its absolutely haram and you go to hell.

lol.. what ethnicity/nationality are you ? saudi? palestinian?
    Who qualified you to interpret the Quran? The interpretation is already very clear and didn’t need any distinction between following the prophet (PBUH) alive or dead.

What school of thought did you follow when you learned about Islam?

My ethnicity has no impact on how I follow Quran and Sunnah. The Quran states I need to follow the Quran and the Prophet. It didn’t make any distinction between whether the Prophet needed to be alive or dead and if it did, that distinction would’ve been made clear in the tafsir.

Again, only 1 sect of people following Islam will enter jannah. I would try to advise you if you are a practicing Muslim to avoid Bid’ah but again huda (guidance) is from Allah and not from humans.

AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Red face

Do you mean acknowledge the Old Testament? Go skim the Quran. You’ll see similarities between the Quran and the Old Testament

الحمد لله رب العالمين miscerForLulz's Avatar
    miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To answer your question from an Islamic perspective, the Torah of today isn't from Moses (PBUH). The revelation was given to Moses (PBUH) and not written later on (such as in Deuteronomy 34..who wrote that? It was after Moses time and some.say it was Joshua although if you read in the book of Joshua, the same issue is present).

I don't negate what the book says IF it doesn't contradict what Islam say (so if the book says God is one, I absolutely don't have an issue with that). But when you say stuff (in the Tanakh) about prophets (such as Lot, David, Solomon, Samuel, etc.) that we simply don't agree with. God chose the best men for Prophethood and these things are stuff attributed to them later on (David killing Uriah to have his wife) isn't in line with our belief.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who qualified you to interpret the Quran? The interpretation is already very clear and didn’t need any distinction between following the prophet (PBUH) alive or dead.

What school of thought did you follow when you learned about Islam?

My ethnicity has no impact on how I follow Quran and Sunnah. The Quran states I need to follow the Quran and the Prophet. It didn’t make any distinction between whether the Prophet needed to be alive or dead and if it did, that distinction would’ve been made clear in the tafsir.

Again, only 1 sect of people following Islam will enter jannah. I would try to advise you if you are a practicing Muslim to avoid Bid’ah but again huda (guidance) is from Allah and not from humans.
    and who qualified to interpret sunnah ?

again back to the school of thought huh........theres the book that already explains everything aka the quraan...

you see how your brain is limited to what you were/are raised upon.... the moment its about religion "and im not talking the quraan cause i 1000000000% believe it was written and created by god who is something we cant understand interms of creation" sunnah specifically you hit a wall you cant skip.hence why youre limited

you and muslims like you "isis and alquada" has a limited brain... they believe in stories "sunnah" that some of it doesnt make sense ..... the same way on how theirs 500 versions of the bible and yet you see most donkey christians following it blindly when its written by man.

the Quran and the Prophet
    you should follow god and his prophet....and quraan and the prophet.... sunnah isnt all credited for.. and yet as said before your brain cant understand that you need to use logic

why are you afraid to disclose your nationality? lol....im pretty sure youre an arab...and i think youre a paly

Again, only 1 sect of people following Islam will enter jannah
    where in the quran does it say 1 sect?

the quraan says

Az-Zumar 39:73: And those who were mindful of their Lord will be led to Paradise "
    the mindful are the believers ... the believers come from all religions and sects

again... i very much suggest you get out of your fanatic religious shell... as the so called bidah you follow is meant to lead you ...as you arab call it " naar"

AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

and who qualified to interpret sunnah ?

again back to the school of thought huh........theres the book that already explains everything aka the quraan...

you see how your brain is limited to what you were/are raised upon.... the moment its about religion "and im not talking the quraan cause i 1000000000% believe it was written and created by god who is something we cant understand interms of creation" sunnah specifically you hit a wall you cant skip.hence why youre limited

you and muslims like you "isis and alquada" has a limited brain... they believe in stories "sunnah" that some of it doesnt make sense ..... the same way on how theirs 500 versions of the bible and yet you see most donkey christians following it blindly when its written by man.

you should follow god and his prophet....and quraan and the prophet.... sunnah isnt all credited for.. and yet as said before your brain cant understand that you need to use logic

why are you afraid to disclose your nationality? lol....im pretty sure youre an arab...and i think youre a paly

where in the quran does it say 1 sect?

the quraan says

the mindful are the believers ... the believers come from all religions and sects

again... i very much suggest you get out of your fanatic religious shell... as the so called bidah you follow is meant to lead you ...as you arab call it " naar"
    Sunnah is not an interpretation. Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Most of what you’re writing is incoherent. I’ve already denounced ISIS and Al Qaida. Those institutions are funded by the western governments and are mostly Shia based.

I was raised as a Muslim but never formally went to school for Islam and my parents barely taught me anything about Islam. It’s all self-learned. I’m not claiming to know everything.

You keep asking me questions that refer to the Quran and I refer you to the sunnah and Hadith as tafsir. I keep asking you about the Quran and you begin to interpret the Quran in your own logical world view even though you are not qualified to. Your fault is that you’re using logic to explain Quran. How does logic begin to even comprehend the idea of a God being all-knowing, all encompassing whose form is beyond human comprehension?

Sunnah is not an interpretation. Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Most of what you’re writing is incoherent. I’ve already denounced ISIS and Al Qaida. Those institutions are funded by the western governments and are mostly Shia based.

I was raised as a Muslim but never formally went to school for Islam and my parents barely taught me anything about Islam. It’s all self-learned. I’m not claiming to know everything.

You keep asking me questions that refer to the Quran and I refer you to the sunnah and Hadith as tafsir. I keep asking you about the Quran and you begin to interpret the Quran in your own logical world view even though you are not qualified to. Your fault is that you’re using logic to explain Quran. How does logic begin to even comprehend the idea of a God being all-knowing, all encompassing whose form is beyond human comprehension?
    where did i say sunnah is an interpretation? you are the one who mentioned this word.. lol whos incoherent now?

so alqaida and isis funded by ****es?lol....i mean they were in syria fighting the lebanese militia :hezbola... which are shiites himself...lol... plz take of your tin hate

It’s all self-learned.
    yah i figured ... no wonder your is so brain washed.... if anything i would stay away from these fanatic scholars teaching you

cause the hadith and tafsir you refering me to is written by mere humans... ofcourse ill denounce it .... youre doing the same thing jews and christians did .... leaving god's book on the shelf and going back to man made elucidations,expositions

Your fault is that you’re using logic to explain Quran.
    where did i do that? please point me to were i said """"what is written in that quran verse is wrong and my explanation is the right one? """ please highlight it

brah.. you have a serious comprehnsion issue "srs"

Thumbs up

where did i say sunnah is an interpretation? you are the one who mentioned this word.. lol whos incoherent now?

so alqaida and isis funded by ****es?lol....i mean they were in syria fighting the lebanese militia :hezbola... which are shiites himself...lol... plz take of your tin hate

yah i figured ... no wonder your is so brain washed.... if anything i would stay away from these fanatic scholars teaching you

cause the hadith and tafsir you refering me to is written by mere humans... ofcourse ill denounce it .... youre doing the same thing jews and christians did .... leaving god's book on the shelf and going back to man made elucidations,expositions

where did i do that? please point me to were i said """"what is written in that quran verse is wrong and my explanation is the right one? """ please highlight it

brah.. you have a serious comprehnsion issue "srs"
    You literally just asked me how am I qualified to interpret sunnah. Sunnah is not interpreted as I said.

The ISIS and Al Qaida is mainly ****e in ideology and back by western governments to destroy Islam. This is known.

Who said I’m “leaving gods book on the shelf.” First comes the Quran and then comes Sunnah. Why is this so hard to understand?

This is you using logic to interpret the Quran (even thought you’re not qualified by the looks of it).

My comprehension is fine. You want to follow Islam by your whims and desires. That’s also fine as I am no one to judge but keep it to yourself.

You literally just asked me how am I qualified to interpret sunnah. Sunnah is not interpreted as I said.

The ISIS and Al Qaida is mainly ****e in ideology and back by western governments to destroy Islam. This is known.

Who said I’m “leaving gods book on the shelf.” First comes the Quran and then comes Sunnah. Why is this so hard to understand?

This is you using logic to interpret the Quran (even thought you’re not qualified by the looks of it).

My comprehension is fine. You want to follow Islam by your whims and desires. That’s also fine as I am no one to judge but keep it to yourself.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Obey God and obey the Messenger.: its clear as day .. what interpretation you need... lmao.... no wonder youre that brain washed .. lol

lol... no wonder youre an isis and alquada supporter...make sure you dont leave your house before you check with your scholars. .. dont breath or eat before checking with them.. or else youll be kicked out from the isis group you belong to

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stevebec View Post
    Sacrifices have to be made at the temple in Jerusalem. Since it was destroyed, they conveniently can't make sacrifices, which is why it will never be rebuilt.
    So how do they atone for their sins?
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miscerForLulz View Post
    To answer your question from an Islamic perspective, the Torah of today isn't from Moses (PBUH). The revelation was given to Moses (PBUH) and not written later on (such as in Deuteronomy 34..who wrote that? It was after Moses time and some.say it was Joshua although if you read in the book of Joshua, the same issue is present).

I don't negate what the book says IF it doesn't contradict what Islam say (so if the book says God is one, I absolutely don't have an issue with that). But when you say stuff (in the Tanakh) about prophets (such as Lot, David, Solomon, Samuel, etc.) that we simply don't agree with. God chose the best men for Prophethood and these things are stuff attributed to them later on (David killing Uriah to have his wife) isn't in line with our belief.
    So why didn't God send His angel to the israelites to correct their practise, but he did send 'gabriel' to the arabs?

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    So why didn't God send His angel to the israelites to correct their practise, but he did send 'gabriel' to the arabs?
    Prophet Job (Peace Be Upon Him) was not an Israelite and God favored him. What does race have to do with this?

Did God not send his angel though many times over? They had a chain of Prophets that was continuous from Moses to Jesus (Peace Be Upon Them All).

Prophet Job (Peace Be Upon Him) was not an Israelite and God favored him. What does race have to do with this?

Did God not send his angel though many times over? They had a chain of Prophets that was continuous from Moses to Jesus (Peace Be Upon Them All).
    So why didn't God send an angel to correct the Jews and Christians, but he sent an army of force converters? Makes no senses in my eyes

So why didn't God send an angel to correct the Jews and Christians, but he sent an army of force converters? Makes no senses in my eyes
    Idk what a force converter is

Idk what a force converter is
    Making somebody's environment inhospitable to the point that they are forced to convert to another religion

Making somebody's environment inhospitable to the point that they are forced to convert to another religion
    U mean hollyweird?

U mean hollyweird?
    no like jizya

Thumbs up

no like jizya
    What about Jizya?

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why in the quran did Allah deceive people into thinking Jesus was crucified?

Allah is responsible for the early Christian martyrs being tortured for their beliefs, the religion of Christianity spreading to billions, the crusades and everything else that is antithesis to Islam. Think about that.