Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    IC, I read what he said differently? "Not a news worthy" = mundane/routine etc.

138k *0.02 = almost three thousand. Lets say they transitioned once every 20 years back and forth (this is what they do), change of records due to sex change three-four times per week. Definitely a routine.
    I see. I thought he was commenting on the rarity of the situation, i.e: only had to do it once every 138,000 times.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    I thought he was commenting on the rarity of the situation
    I was. As a working manager of a large data collection system, I've only had to do it once for a gender change. It's just not that common. I identify as woke and love me or hate me I'll always support these individuals struggling with gender identity.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I was. As a working manager of a large data collection system, I've only had to do it once for a gender change. It's just not that common. I identify as woke and love me or hate me I'll always support these individuals struggling with gender identity.
    I love you man, but...

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You bring up a good point. I personally have nothing against LGBTQ or transgenders or people who are struggling with their gender identity. What I and millions of other do not like is that it is being forced down our throats into marketing, advertising, employers, as if they were a major segment of society. It is ok to have empathy, but having to change the world to accommodate their ridiculous demands like correct pronouns or having drag queens reading to kids in schools or schools promoting gender-change surgery without informing parents and the politicization of them, as examples.

I support mental healthcare for them. Live your life how you want, but to each their own.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 07-26-2023 at 07:11 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Red face

Another “woman” OP won’t have a shot at.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AutistTrigger View Post
    Another “woman” OP won’t have a shot at.
    I don't think the OP is interested in dudes

It's not a woman, it's a 60 year old dude playing dress up. Kind of like kids on Halloween, they aren't real ghosts or Dracula's either.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did someone make a poke at FOX news here?

FOX wins for hottest WH correspondent-

https://www.foxnews.com/person/h/jacqui-heinrich
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    What I and millions of other do not like is that it is being forced down our throats into marketing, advertising, employers, as if they were a major segment of society.
    Try listening to NPR, you would think 75% of people are transitioning from the way they they talk about it.

Kids don't really care from what I've seen. I asked my daughter why a boy was on her soccer team and she matter of factly said "he identifies as a girl." I said what any of us probably would have, "that doesn't seem fair."

She replied "It doesn't matter, she sucks."

lol

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try listening to NPR, you would think 75% of people are transitioning from the way they they talk about it.

Kids don't really care from what I've seen. I asked my daughter why a boy was on her soccer team and she matter of factly said "he identifies as a girl." I said what any of us probably would have, "that doesn't seem fair."

She replied "It doesn't matter, she sucks."

lol
    Yeah, I can see where kids might not take it as seriously as others, like when a sport gets really competitive as in college, professional, olympic and even high school.

Your daughter is funny
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Yeah, I can see where kids might not take it as seriously as others, like when a sport gets really competitive as in college, professional, olympic
    There's never been a trans Olympic athlete, ever. Some of the 70's - 80's Russian ladies might have done some cell-tech tho.

Professional, there's no money in Women's sports so if if you're at that level as a Male, no incentive to go through the nightmare of transitioning to compete.

College is pretty much the same IMO, I think it's a lot of talk for like 2 people in the country struggling with gender stuff.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's never been a trans Olympic athlete, ever. Some of the 70's - 80's Russian ladies might have done some cell-tech tho.

Professional, there's no money in Women's sports so if if you're at that level as a Male, no incentive to go through the nightmare of transitioning to compete.

College is pretty much the same IMO, I think it's a lot of talk for like 2 people in the country struggling with gender stuff.

You have a point on the professional sports thing, but wait, wasn’t there a trans on the Olympic lifting team?

Also Bando, you obviously haven’t been watching “Survivor”, or Bud Light can is fake, etc etc.

Tell me I’m wrong............

I honestly don’t care, but I needed to provide facts to you.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    wasn’t there a trans on the Olympic lifting team?
    Right on Tater

There's never been a trans Olympic athlete, ever.

New Zealand's Laurel Hubbard made history on Monday (2 August) by becoming one of the first openly transgender athletes to compete at the Olympic Games.

https://olympics.com/en/news/weightl...ed-lifts-tokyo

The evidence in the Clown thread and many others, you have to wonder how many of the people who claim to be transgender or who are confused as to what their gender is, how many are perverted men who just like to dress like a girl? Then, use that perversion to get into women's restrooms?

Ex-UPenn swimmer testifies before Congress on Lia Thomas experience; opens up about 2016 sexual assault

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-up...sexual-assault

Detransitioner issues 'desperate plea' to lawmakers at emotional gender hearing: 'My childhood was ruined'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/det...ildhood-ruined

The evidence in the Clown thread and many others, you have to wonder how many of the people who claim to be transgender or who are confused as to what their gender is, how many are perverted men who just like to dress like a girl? Then, use that perversion to get into women's restrooms?

Ex-UPenn swimmer testifies before Congress on Lia Thomas experience; opens up about 2016 sexual assault

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-up...sexual-assault

Detransitioner issues 'desperate plea' to lawmakers at emotional gender hearing: 'My childhood was ruined'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/det...ildhood-ruined

I just came in to post this Mark....

Crazy stuff eh?

Watch the video folks....

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I just came in to post this Mark....

Crazy stuff eh?

Watch the video folks....
    I am glad we are on the same team

you have to wonder how many of the people who claim to be transgender or who are confused as to what their gender is, how many are perverted men who just like to dress like a girl? Then, use that perversion to get into women's restrooms?
    Went to my Wife's college reunion a few years back, woke liberal college with no gender assigned to the restrooms. I was thinking "Damn bunch of blond big titted 20 year old bimbos in the showers soaping each other up!" Was more like a heavyset 35 year old woman in the next stall chitting out some of the foulest smelling turds ever created.

I don't think perverts would go that route.

DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyD79 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Went to my Wife's college reunion a few years back, woke liberal college with no gender assigned to the restrooms. I was thinking "Damn bunch of blond big titted 20 year old bimbos in the showers soaping each other up!" Was more like a heavyset 35 year old woman in the next stall chitting out some of the foulest smelling turds ever created.

I don't think perverts would go that route.
    Yep, it's sort of like why dudes with foot fetishes don't work in podiatrist's offices or shoe stores. For every Margot Robbie coming in to try on that cute pair of flipflops she saw on some Instagram page there are about a thousand ancient goblins with toes that look like they were kickin' fire hydrants.
    I'm stronger when I'm drunk!

Originally Posted by DirtyD79 View Post
    Yep, it's sort of like why dudes with foot fetishes don't work in podiatrist's offices or shoe stores. For every Margot Robbie coming in to try on that cute pair of flipflops she saw on some Instagram page there are about a thousand ancient goblins with toes that look like they were kickin' fire hydrants.
    I screen people every year and in my experience there's a couple guys every year that won't submit to screening. Takes a couple weeks but turns out there's a reason I need to keep them away from kids.

woke liberal college with no gender assigned to the restrooms.

There you were saying FOX news is wrong and now you say the above. You sound like a FOX news show host now!

Also, looks like FOX was right about the trans Olympic lifter......

There you were saying FOX news is wrong and now you say the above.
    I'm a card carrying lefty so I'm allowed to say that. Kinda like Black folks allowed to call other people the N word.

(stolen from Fishman)

For 1st Time in 99 Years, California Crowns Transgender Woman In Beauty Pageant

Monroe Lace made history by becoming the first biological male to win the Miss San Francisco beauty queen pageant.

Competitors spend years training and participating in the pageants in order to qualify. Lace became the first transgender woman to be crowned in the competition’s 99-year history.

25-year-old Lace said a major goal is to be a role model for young children.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...7ff9aa98&ei=13

So sweet.

Last edited by Mark1T; 07-31-2023 at 06:42 AM.

Nothing wrong with transgenders...

NBC mocked for saying it's 'impossible to change your race’: ‘Same people say gender is a social construct’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-mo...cial-construct

So, if you don't succumb to the whackos by saying men can have babies, there are many genders, that drag queens should be part of kindergarten curriculums, now, we have to be bullied into believing that we can change our race.

Honk, honk.

Remember the 5th of Nov Guyfawkes1010's Avatar
    Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I told you all this was happening in company emails. I think Ben wanted some proof, lol.

This will be a way to fire people.

If the pronouns are in the sig and you don’t comply or miss them, you may have some explaining to do if that person goes to HR.

I think this up and coming generation will be total diks about this.........

Nah **** that rather be homeless than face God why I was trying to be part of being against his plans.

Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lifterbro1488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Another victim of jewish cultural subversion.

Go Figure

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    it's a 60 year old dude playing dress up. Kind of like kids on Halloween, they aren't real ghosts or Dracula's either.
    it is different. You will know when you have to deal with this scheiße. Kids, when they dress up as ghosts or zombies, they know who they really are. It is fun and games. This dude is completely delusional clown, with fkn hairdo and polished nails. What troubles me, we are in a transportation business, ferry vessels carrying the most precious cargo - human beings. Shouldn't public be concerned about mental health of transportation officers?

Bone fide homos in my mind, normal, just different. They are not trying to be someone else, men dressed up as men, whatever issues they have, it was long dealt with. Damn good half of them are really intelligent human beings. We have those at my work place, I never had an issue.