LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Alternative to baking Protein Treats

In my Protein Bar thread I was saying I’m not a retired old lady so baking is not an option.

Well, there’s no need really, I found a quicker easier way to get in some real fuel.

I’m taking some hefty oatmeal and making smoothies, with yogurt, milk, 1/2 scoop of vanilla whey for flavor. Honey and PB for optional flavors.

These rock and I could end up doing this multiple times in a day.

My body has been craving extra calories lately, that’s because I’ve made gains. Key thing here is I’m listening to my body, I’m not forcing myself to eat, I’m fuking hungry most of the day.

If you want to force feed yourself for placeabo affects go ahead you’ll definitely get big it’s been proven, is it healthy and authentic we’ll the juries out on that.

Yup, the way I do it is to first add the gains in the gym/garage, as those gains take place and are consistent, the body tells me what/when to eat.

I’m still keeping bars in hand they are good treat to add in the mix.

I still don’t know where my oats yogurt and milk come from really, I’m not a farmer.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had one today with a banana, holy sh!t, it was delicious!

Easy 800 calories down the hatch!

As I move up in the weights and intensity, you bet these are going to be over 1,000 calories.

I was looking at the expenses too because I’m buying the big barrels of oats. This is inexpensive too.

Why didn’t I even think of this years ago.........
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Old lady checking in. I used to bake protein bars for our sons with oats. They were good little snacks.

We like a little sweetie with our coffee on weekends, so lately I've been baking this protein loaf. It's good! I don't use Nutella - I use dark chocolate chips instead and it's way better. Also, no way we're slicing this into 10 pieces - more like 5 or 6.

INGREDIENTS
    â…” cup Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour, 98g, see post for sub
    â…” cup Chocolate Protein Powder, 2 scoops, 60g, recommendation below
    ¼ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, or Cacao
    ½ tsp Baking Powder
    ½ tsp Baking Soda
    ¼ tsp Salt
    ½ cup Non-fat Greek Yogurt, room temperature, 112g
    â…” cup Almond Milk, or other, room temperature, 160ml (I use regular milk)
    3½ Tbsp Melted Butter, 49g
    2 Eggs, room temperature
    2 tsp Vanilla Extract
    3 Tbsp Sugar-free Chocolate Nut Butter Spread, 42g, see post for subs
    INSTRUCTIONS
    Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8½" x 4½" loaf pan with parchment paper.
    In a bowl, combine gluten free all purpose flour, chocolate protein powder, black cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
    In a large bowl, whisk Greek yogurt, milk, melted butter, egg, egg white and vanilla.
    Add in dry mix in wet and fold using a large spoon or spatula.
    DO NOT OVER-MIX or the cake will be tough because of the protein powder.
    Pour â…” of the batter into loaf pan, add dollops of chocolate nut butter Spread on top (swirl around slightly), add remaining batter. Smoothen top with a spatula or back of spoon
    Bake on center rack for 40-45 minutes.
    A tester inserted into the center will come out clean and top springy to touch.
    Let cool 10 minutes, remove from pan and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.

Nutrition:
    Servings: 10 slices | Serving size: 1
    Calories: 135kcal
    Fat: 7.1g | Saturated fat: 3.9g
    Carbohydrates: 11.5g | Fiber: 1.9g | Sugar: 1.3g
    Protein: 8g
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ms. Skittles, that looks delicious. I am going to try it

Nice of you to take the time to list all that out and nice of your man to let you use the computer
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.