Thread: A hail mary...

raptor257 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

A hail mary...

Greetings...
    Putting it all out there in a dark moment, trying everything I can to change my environment, habits, etc.. I recently went through an extremely difficult time that included the hardest breakup of my life and trying to get my life and head back on straight. Rebuilding from scratch. I lost sight of who I am and what I should be doing and became an absolutely awful version of myself during and post covid, up to a couple months ago when I had a breakthrough and lost the love of my life. I've been attempting to crawl out of that pit ever since.

What I'm looking for is the following: Is there anyone out there who was skinny and has already gained some weight, and has their routine down, who lives alone, that would like some company and be willing to let me "body-double" or shadow you for a month, in exchange for some money, help with chores, pitching in on food, etc? I don't want to live alone right now, and I also want to take drastic steps to reboot my morning routine, diet, and exercise - gaining weight and being consistent has always been a struggle for me. I know doing it with someone could have fulfilling and lasting results that help make it permanent for myself, as well as quickly overcoming the initial momentum hurdle.

I know that’s a ****ing wild request. Who does that right? Here’s what I can guarantee and offer in return;
    - Will pay up to $1300 for the month in exchange for being around someone who has a good morning routine and diet plan for bulking regimen. I want someone who is already successful in doing this, or, would be more successful with a new friend and added accountability.
    - Solid company, and also will do my own thing outside of training and eating and meal prep.
    - Will chip in on cooking, cleaning, anything you might need.
    - Will cooperate with whatever routine and food prep schedule is best for you.
    - During the day I will be working on a laptop or find a coworking space nearby.
    - I can fly to any city for this. I will simply bring clothes, my laptop, a camera, and a few personal items. Just need a bed and access to bathroom. I will buy a cheap cot or fouton which you can keep after I'm gone if necessary.
    - If you need photos, a website, or anything designed, I will do that for free.

I realize in an ideal world, I would just do this on my own. Unfortunately I'm fully aware of the state Im in and likeliness to backslide if I don't make some drastic attempts to reboot, so I'm trying to get a jumpstart and acknowledge that I most likely can't do this on my own anytime soon, and I've had a therapist recommend I attempt these types of things to radically transform and shake things up. I know if I get past 30 days, it will stick, and this is the most efficient path I can think of to snap me out of the place I’m in and start building those habits so they become automatic. If anyone is interested in this, respond below or DM me.

PS - I am a 36y/o Male, I have no idea why my profile says 53
    Last edited by raptor257; 07-08-2023 at 04:51 PM. Reason: age info

memocopy is just really nice. (+1000) memocopy is just really nice. (+1000) memocopy is just really nice. (+1000) memocopy is just really nice. (+1000) memocopy is just really nice. (+1000) memocopy is just really nice. (+1000) memocopy is just really nice. (+1000) memocopy is just really nice. (+1000) memocopy is just really nice. (+1000) memocopy is just really nice. (+1000) memocopy is just really nice. (+1000)
    She was the best man