Jaakoppi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Serious opinions?

I turned 40 last month and I've been training over 20 years but first years were training now or then without proper nutrition doing mostly bench and upper body. After years everything got better with training and nutrition and lets say last 10 years I've been eating a mainly same healthy foods.

I have anabolic history witch I cycled couple of years. Nothing superior happened though. I was a bit bigger and stronger that's it even with tren mixed up.

Now I've been without roids several years. My bloods are fine but overall test has always been low but nothing wrong with boners nor libido and I can get some strength to the certain point BUT I just can't gain any muscle and tried to focuse getting specially legs bigger but can't help it.

I'm 5'7.5 and about 182 lbs and with about 18% fat percentage. Yeah I know I've never been so talented getting muscles, more like strength.

I've been eatin like 300 grams carbs a day, 160 proteins and low fats 50/80 grams/day.

I just feel tired or plugged at least day after a gym session and been thinking this is just insane, should I just switch to ****n badminton.

Should I slowly cut? Eat more? Do more cardio? Sleep more? Something wrong with training? Always able to train hard 3-4 times/week.

Registered User sophiaWindsor02's Avatar
    sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02
    I can understand your frustration, but don't give up on your fitness journey! It's never too late to make adjustments. Consult a professional trainer or nutritionist for personalized guidance. Stay committed and keep pushing forward! You got this!
    Regards
    Sophia Windsor