Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty happy with who I am. I'm polite to others, go out of my way to be as helpful and respectful as I can. Think alot about my behaviors and the morals I hold and I'm open to changing them. I try to best support family and friends but that's my choice, I shouldn't be judged for that. If anything I should be judged by all the other things I mentioned.

A man's worth being dependant on the things he can do for others seems like a really shallow way to judge a person. Like who cares about his character, he's just an expendable tool whose sole purpose is to make everyone else happy or comfortable. Nah mane das not it.
    I figured you were, I was going to ask you how you judge yourself but you answered it.

Same answer to my OP, just you doing the judging instead of others.

I would suggest that is the best way to go. I’ll put on a show for others all day long but I know me.

We are a superficial and social specifies, so we are always going to be concerned about others to a degree, but when you get to the point you can turn it off, it is liberating.

Out of the traits you listed, I feel being open to change is one of the most important and requires the ability to get over yourself.

That is a feat man.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Wanting no pressure in life is the antithesis of being a man IMO and being able to endure your own discomfort is a big part of what I'd consider being a *real* dude

But not surprised at the perspective in a place where some "men" are perpetually envious of women and what they perceive as needing to do nothing, wanting everything handed to them and to live life on easy mode or whatever other weak bs.

Men should be constantly seeking out new challenges to conquer
    Discomfort? Pressure? Purely subjective. That doesn't make men "men" or women "women".

Want pressure? Discomfort? Sell or give everything away, quit your job, and go become a missionary in some third-world country helping the poor with nothing but the clothes on your back, and the wits in your brain. Then according to you, you'll be a real dude.
    I'm not blessed with riches, but I am rich with blessings.
    Thank you, LORD, my God.
    IG: Tuksonrider

Demona86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demona86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demona86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demona86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demona86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demona86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demona86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demona86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demona86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demona86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demona86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    A new female miscer?

Yes.

FWIW being able to provide support and security isn't a 1:1 thing with having a fat wallet. Obviously women don't all select for the same things. A good bit is just showing up. It's nice to hear that everything will be okay, even if "okay" could mean this is going to suck, but we will get through it together.
    I agree completely!
    Also, why do I keep getting randomly red voted here all the time. Did this happen to you when you were new?

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Demona86 View Post
    I agree completely!
    Also, why do I keep getting randomly red voted here all the time. Did this happen to you when you were new?
    red voted.

obviously.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    I figured you were, I was going to ask you how you judge yourself but you answered it.

Same answer to my OP, just you doing the judging instead of others.

I would suggest that is the best way to go. I’ll put on a show for others all day long but I know me.

We are a superficial and social specifies, so we are always going to be concerned about others to a degree, but when you get to the point you can turn it off, it is liberating.

Out of the traits you listed, I feel being open to change is one of the most important and requires the ability to get over yourself.

That is a feat man.
    As you said, it's one of the hardest things to do and I'm not always successful but I try my best to challenge myself to make sure I'm as right on an issue as possible. Getting your ego out of a situation can be a really tricky thing, especially if it comes to admitting you're wrong to a person who also has an ego and won't accept it graciously. That's another thing that often makes people guard their stances religiously.... Being afraid to look weak.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It is not that they are being judged on their ability to provide. It is that every woman wants high above their weight class... or maybe that their weight class is higher such as that maybe.

Most women want the 3 6's. Six foot, six figures, six inches. Non-obese. Non-Married. Between 25-50.

Oh look 0.37% of the US population... (Not including dink size)

Now maybe this woman is the best out of 300 and "deserves" it.

This is pure delusion for at least 250 of them.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    As you said, it's one of the hardest things to do and I'm not always successful but I try my best to challenge myself to make sure I'm as right on an issue as possible. Getting your ego out of a situation can be a really tricky thing, especially if it comes to admitting you're wrong to a person who also has an ego and won't accept it graciously. That's another thing that often makes people guard their stances religiously.... Being afraid to look weak.

It is like a form of insanity lol.

Man our egos stay fighting for their lives but they are so wrong about everything.

Just die you counterproductive piece of chit lol.

I am glad to report that I see the men actively fighting conflict all the time. In normal life occcuraences and through deliberate conversations such as this one.

I can see them suppressing their egos and watch the struggle on their face.

It is super impressive to watch and I love seeing it.

It is almost a look of defeat and surrender, but man that is right where I want to be.

Then the conflict just goes away. It hurts for some time. Man it hurts. But it is so liberating.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tuksonrider View Post
    Discomfort? Pressure? Purely subjective. That doesn't make men "men" or women "women".

Want pressure? Discomfort? Sell or give everything away, quit your job, and go become a missionary in some third-world country helping the poor with nothing but the clothes on your back, and the wits in your brain. Then according to you, you'll be a real dude.
    That would definitely qualify someone as being a real dude, but there are many ways to put pressure on yourself in developed countries as well and likely pressure on a far greater scale, ie running a business that employs many people who depend upon it to put food on their tables.

Wanting no pressure and to live life on easy mode, however, is not what real men want IMO. And that's not what women should want either, a girl who thinks she should be able to coast through life is not someone I'd associate with.

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    In the case of OP, the quality of his "bonus hole".
    Bonus hole is life.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Human population had dropped numerous times. Now is not one of them.
    Au contraire...

Absolute numbers may not be falling *yet*, but birth rates have dropped. Our higher populations number are due to a larger number of older people. It's just a matter of time.

I agree completely!
    To be expected. Traditional even. Expect demands for proof that you are a real girl. Said proof may or may not be accepted.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Provide joy

testtube1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) testtube1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) testtube1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) testtube1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) testtube1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) testtube1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) testtube1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) testtube1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) testtube1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) testtube1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) testtube1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    by weight / waist circumference

forum.BODYBUILDING.com
    Ugbodybuilding.com is a forum full of jackasses who think they are cool whenever ganging up on a new poster

from almost death in hospital to 5'9 215 lbs 33 waist all natural top .1% in genitals so SUCK IT haters

Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That would definitely qualify someone as being a real dude, but there are many ways to put pressure on yourself in developed countries as well and likely pressure on a far greater scale, ie running a business that employs many people who depend upon it to put food on their tables.

Wanting no pressure and to live life on easy mode, however, is not what real men want IMO. And that's not what women should want either, a girl who thinks she should be able to coast through life is not someone I'd associate with.
    Agreed.. and what does that all entail? It's what it all boils down to. Love & Sacrifice.

When you turn off the noise, close your eyes to the distraction, it's actually quite simple. In the end of our days, we will be solely judged on our ability to Love.

Not just WHO we love, but perhaps WHAT we love, what we sacrificed for. That's all anyone left standing will remember.

When I had everything, made gratuitous amount of money, my daughters never wanted for anything. We'd go to the store, and I can buy them anything in the store they wanted, and at the same time, bought whatever I wanted. It would be "kind", generous, but not a sacrifice. It literally cost me nothing because I would give out of my abundance.

When I came home from work, and had so many hours in the day left, for myself, my hobbies, what I wanted to do, yet....I spent every single second with my daughters. That was my sacrifice. It wasn't watching TV, my hobbies, hustling for more money... it was the simple act of giving what little I had. Just me, all of me, no distractions, with what little time I had. Sacrifice must cost something. Love must cost something.

That is what will be remembered for, that is what I will be judged on with the ones I love, I care for. Not what I bought them. Not the latest and greatest electronic gadget, not the distractions of society provide. I sacrifice me, to them.

Others may be judged on the sacrifice to their work, their love of the dollar. Then they will be judged on that. Perhaps they will be judged on their love of themself? How much they sacrificed for themself, looksmaxxing. No sacrifice for others...

We will be judged on how we loved, good or bad.
    Thank you, LORD, my God.

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I agree completely!
    AVI of a good, but obscure early 90s cartoon while being "new" on a dying internet forum.

About a 99% you are an overweight dude.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) seeker477 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They get judged on absolutely everything lol

Meanwhile women keep getting the free pass no matter how much of a worthless piece of shyt they are

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Provide joy

Agreed.. and what does that all entail? It's what it all boils down to. Love & Sacrifice.

When you turn off the noise, close your eyes to the distraction, it's actually quite simple. In the end of our days, we will be solely judged on our ability to Love.

Not just WHO we love, but perhaps WHAT we love, what we sacrificed for. That's all anyone left standing will remember.

When I had everything, made gratuitous amount of money, my daughters never wanted for anything. We'd go to the store, and I can buy them anything in the store they wanted, and at the same time, bought whatever I wanted. It would be "kind", generous, but not a sacrifice. It literally cost me nothing because I would give out of my abundance.

When I came home from work, and had so many hours in the day left, for myself, my hobbies, what I wanted to do, yet....I spent every single second with my daughters. That was my sacrifice. It wasn't watching TV, my hobbies, hustling for more money... it was the simple act of giving what little I had. Just me, all of me, no distractions, with what little time I had. Sacrifice must cost something. Love must cost something.

That is what will be remembered for, that is what I will be judged on with the ones I love, I care for. Not what I bought them. Not the latest and greatest electronic gadget, not the distractions of society provide. I sacrifice me, to them.

Others may be judged on the sacrifice to their work, their love of the dollar. Then they will be judged on that. Perhaps they will be judged on their love of themself? How much they sacrificed for themself, looksmaxxing. No sacrifice for others...

We will be judged on how we loved, good or bad.
    Keep planting seeds...

INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Keep planting seeds...

No idea what that means, but we loved gardening together. We grew corn and squash mainly. Their favorite part was planting and watering. Waiting... not so much. LOL.

Thank you for the memory.
    Thank you, LORD, my God.

No idea what that means, but we loved gardening together. We grew corn and squash mainly. Their favorite part was planting and watering. Waiting... not so much. LOL.

Thank you for the memory.
    IMO we need more positive sentiment and shared personal wisdom. On the board and just in general.

I don't think that people who choose to leave the forum over the negativity have been wrong to do so and I would really like to see a turn around for the better.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I judge men and women on the same thing.

Their ability to suck a nice clean weiner.

Wanting no pressure in life is the antithesis of being a man IMO and being able to endure your own discomfort is a big part of what I'd consider being a *real* dude

But not surprised at the perspective in a place where some "men" are perpetually envious of women and what they perceive as needing to do nothing, wanting everything handed to them and to live life on easy mode or whatever other weak bs.

Men should be constantly seeking out new challenges to conquer
    I agree with you.

I have fully submitted to the idea adversity is where I grow and I am addicted to it.

I don’t want it to be easy. I want it to be hard and I want to have to work for it.

I hope you are not confusing aspects of this conversation as a desire to have it easy.

That is not what I am getting at.

To be clear, being a man takes work. And I am grateful for the opportunity, and capacity to meet that. I wouldn’t want it any other way.

My point in this thread is that our ability to provide is valuable to society and we should be proud of that.

It isn’t all we have, and there are some people that have other traits that society values more so they do those things, but for most of us, our hero story, our action movie, is simply the ability to endure bullchit, while giving everyone the best of our selves that we have.

I am not that strong all the time. I wish I was. I will keep working on it.

IMO we need more positive sentiment and shared personal wisdom. On the board and just in general.

I don't think that people who choose to leave the forum over the negativity have been wrong to do so and I would really like to see a turn around for the better.
    There is a lot of positive here. We all see it.

The negativity bias is the natural human tendency to focus on negative aspects.

It does stick out more

So we have to actively look for the good because our brains are insecure pussies who only want to see bad.

there are absolutely some individuals here who I perceive to be a threat to society and other humans. Trying not to use the word toxic, but that does describe a lot of the behavior here.

We should keep talking about it openly like this.

Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    I judge men and women on the same thing.

Their ability to suck a nice clean weiner.
    But what if they could suck a dirty weiner better than a clean one? Some ATM chit.

Do they not get bonus holes….

chit…

bonus points?

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly, I don't judge men at all.

If we share common interests then we are friends. I will befriend anyone. Their station in life is irrelevant.

Women on the other hand, I don't have much Interest in beyond how much blood they pump into my cock. It's not like they are going to help pull my truck out of the mud if we get stuck.