EejayStephens is not very well liked. (-100) EejayStephens is not very well liked. (-100) EejayStephens is not very well liked. (-100) EejayStephens is not very well liked. (-100) EejayStephens is not very well liked. (-100) EejayStephens is not very well liked. (-100) EejayStephens is not very well liked. (-100) EejayStephens is not very well liked. (-100) EejayStephens is not very well liked. (-100) EejayStephens is not very well liked. (-100) EejayStephens is not very well liked. (-100)

Seeking Advice: Best Techniques for Effective Deadlifts?

Hey fellow fitness enthusiasts!

I've recently been incorporating deadlifts into my workout routine and wanted to reach out to this knowledgeable community for some guidance. Deadlifts are incredibly beneficial for building strength and targeting multiple muscle groups, but I want to make sure I'm performing them with proper form and maximizing their effectiveness.

Here's my top question: What are the best techniques for performing deadlifts to ensure proper form and achieve optimal results?

I understand that deadlifts engage various muscle groups, including the glutes, hamstrings, lower back, and core. However, I'm specifically interested in learning about the proper stance, grip, and posture to prevent injury and get the most out of this exercise. Are there any common mistakes to avoid, and what cues or tips do you find helpful for maintaining proper alignment and technique?

If you have personal experiences, insights, or resources to share regarding deadlifts, I would greatly appreciate it. Whether you're a seasoned lifter or just starting out, your input will be invaluable in helping me and others in our fitness journeys.

Let's come together as a supportive community and share our knowledge on the best techniques for effective deadlifts. Remember, safety is paramount, so please emphasize proper form and any precautions that may be necessary.

I'm excited to hear your thoughts, advice, and personal experiences with deadlifts!

Thank you in advance for your contributions.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude just google or YT it if you're looking for technique, mistake & tips info. That's the best starting point. In the end, everyone ends up pulling slightly differently due to body dimensions, preferences, strengths/weaknesses, and most commonly, poor technique.

So the benefit of this forum is really if you want to post a form video along with your own thoughts on problems you're having. Then you can get more specific feedback based on what you're actually doing or not doing.

jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is this a ChatGPT result modified into the form of a question??

Deadlift, what I did is just start lifting dumbbells. Practice with light weight, get heavier, keep researching, graduate to the bar, keep researching, ask for form checks, keep training, keep researching, listen to my body, train gluteus medius, don't neglect RDL, squats, rows.

Conventional deadlift:
    Feet maybe shoulder width, knees just inside arms, toes slightly pointed out, knees slightly out against arms. Bar over mid foot. Lower your butt until you can get your entire back straight as a board. Deep breath and hold it. Head and neck neutral. Engage core, lats and glutes, press with legs and pull with lats. Keep arms straight, bar close. Pull slack out of the bar, keep pressing with legs and keeping back tight until bar breaks the floor. Once the bar is near the knees, pull with glutes and hamstrings to hinge the hips and stand up.

Your cues may vary. The lower butt, leg press then hinge cue helps my partner keep good form. Squeezing the lats, pressing with the legs, pulling the slack out and breaking the floor nice and controlled to build up tension helps me a lot. I tend to think TIGHT LATS and LEG PRESS are super important to get the motion started properly. But YMMV, and you may need to come up with your own cues as you gain experience. It's not a super complicated movement. It's always more complicated to lift very heavy, 1-3 reps. So start with 5-8 reps, light weight. Repeat a LOT for months, slowly building strength and muscle memory.
    2022 -- Just maintaining and doing the van life
    April 2021.................16 week cut.................168 lbs
    2020......................375 / 285 / 505..............186 lbs
    Pre-COVID..............335 / 295 / 499..............185 lbs
    July 1, 2019................9 week cut.................164 lbs
    Late April 2019.........285 / 275 / 440.............178 lbs
    Oct, 2018..............175x6 / 145x6 / 275x5......163 lbs

erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This video is all the information you need for learning how to deadlift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AOb...FkbGlmdA%3D%3D

Be sure to always brace by taking a deep breath and flexing your abs before each rep (unless you're bracing throughout the set). Wear a belt as you get close to your one-rep max to protect your back.