Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    I've been Draymond defender but dude has completely lost the plot. He's just throwing middle fingers at the league office daring them to do something at this point
    Third one this year and it isn't even Christmas yet? Yeah, I can see them suspending him for the year or at least until the All Star break. He was lucky to only get five games last time.

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FarmersSon View Post
    All the Laker fans take off?

Can't believe none of them showed up to talk up the Laker in-season tournament win. I've been busy so I only watched the final Saturday, but I have to admit the Lakers looked good. I'm still skeptical that their health with hold up over a full season+playoffs, but if they stay healthy, they look like a contender.
    Lakers just showed what they got with some of their defensive wings back healthy.. Reddish and Vando together have been amazing as wing defenders and have taken the sting out of that Reaves/DLO backcourt on the defensive end.

DLO still needs to probably be traded, or you can see how Gabe Vincent plays when he gets back healthy. DLO has actually played really well to begin the year, the issue is that he simply can't be played in clutch situations against the elite teams. His 3 ball has been good, his defense has been improved, and he (along with LeBron) are the only guys who can get AD easy baskets

Lakers probably need another solid defensive big. I thought it could be Jaxson Hayes, and I think he can still be utilized in the right way.. but Wood just hasn't been the offensive punch they expected him to be.

Lakers are in a tough position.. cause people want to link them to Lavine/Caruso. And really they don't NEED those type of players, they'd be nice of course. Caruso makes winning plays and is a great defender who can hit the 3, but you already have a super cheap version of that in Reddish. If you trade for those 2 guys you are giving away DLO and Rui for sure, and then you don't have a playmaker who can get AD easy buckets besides LeBron

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol @ Draymond, get this guy out the league.. think everyone is tired of him. Warriors only tolerated him because he used to be the glue guy for them. Now he is just garbage and doesn't help them.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Registered User HandstandPushup's Avatar
    HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oof pelicans

Welcome back Ja
    ***Reinstate Namean Crew***

Instagram @vivala_ap

HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    King Jokic

Instagram @vivala_ap

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't brought myself to watch much of the league this year. The offense is just way out of control. I hate the guy and wish he's get a career ending injury, but Lebron's scoring record is going to be the last legitimate longevity record in the sport. Yeah he benefitted a few years from this soft ass schit, but most of his career came against tougher defenses (including some very prolific seasons in the 2000s which was the best defensive era) and IMO he would have gotten the record anyway even if things didn't balloon out of control the last few years.

That said, I watched the Bucks/Spurs game tonight, and while it's not the same as it used to be it was actually an entertaining game. I expected the Bucks to win much easier, but I enjoyed seeing the Spurs lose in the end regardless.

I'll probably try and catch a few games here and there now that football season is winding down to get my sports fix lol. I've been following NHL this season already, but I still miss watching basketball.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    Haven't brought myself to watch much of the league this year. The offense is just way out of control. I hate the guy and wish he's get a career ending injury, but Lebron's scoring record is going to be the last legitimate longevity record in the sport. Yeah he benefitted a few years from this soft ass schit, but most of his career came against tougher defenses (including some very prolific seasons in the 2000s which was the best defensive era) and IMO he would have gotten the record anyway even if things didn't balloon out of control the last few years.

That said, I watched the Bucks/Spurs game tonight, and while it's not the same as it used to be it was actually an entertaining game. I expected the Bucks to win much easier, but I enjoyed seeing the Spurs lose in the end regardless.

I'll probably try and catch a few games here and there now that football season is winding down to get my sports fix lol. I've been following NHL this season already, but I still miss watching basketball.
    That Bucks/Spurs game last night was very entertaining. Wemby had some real nice plays, and you could see Giannis turn it up to try to put Wemby in his place. Wemby didn't back down though and had a huge block on a Giannis would be dunk, but ultimately the Spurs ain't there yet. I'm still very undecided on Wemby, the talent and coaching/mentorship is there, just not sure if his body can hold up and/or put on some size.
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 215

Max
    Bench = 335
    Squat = 365
    Dead = 425

BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sandcar3 View Post
    That Bucks/Spurs game last night was very entertaining. Wemby had some real nice plays, and you could see Giannis turn it up to try to put Wemby in his place. Wemby didn't back down though and had a huge block on a Giannis would be dunk, but ultimately the Spurs ain't there yet. I'm still very undecided on Wemby, the talent and coaching/mentorship is there, just not sure if his body can hold up and/or put on some size.
    Yeah it pains me because I am a Pistons fan and I feel that draft lottery was fixed. We had the worst record in the league by 5 games. I can excuse not getting the first pick. But falling to #5? That's an historic screwjob. That said, I'm still conflicted. I want the Spurs to lose, but none of this is Wemby's fault and he has the tools to be a generational talent so it would be a shame if that were wasted. I guess I'm hoping he develops into a stud but the Spurs continue to suck, and he leaves when his rookie deal is up lol.

I'm definitely surprised at what Holmgren is doing this year. I'm going to try and catch some OKC games as all I've seen of him so far is highlights and like half of a game so far.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wemby is gonna be a force
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

Embiid 70 points

Instagram @vivala_ap

Originally Posted by HardCotton View Post
    KAT has 62 pts and got benched the last 3 mins? Tf?

edit: nvm he back in took a min break tho

edit 2.0: tf? he got benched again the last minute lmao

edit 3.0: he baq for the last shot and got wacked. no call lmao

edit 4.0: whined about the no call for 5 mins and blew 3pt to tie smh
    LaMelo got hacked too with no call so it evens out

Instagram @vivala_ap

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's over for the bucks forever.

how you gonna hire glenn?
    heart also wants what the dick wants

Luka with 73 points

Instagram @vivala_ap

Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    73 on only 33 shots & 16 F/T. Damn.
    ANTI ANTIFA WORLDWIDE - DESTROY THE RED SCUM

HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryDick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First white man to get 70+ in the nba ever.

This is the like the white equivalent to the 1st black president. Lmao

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Offensive explosion past week. This is kinda the normal time frame that offensive guys will just go crazy and teams are in the dog days of the season and just aren't able to scheme the way they do later in the season

Originally Posted by mryamamoto View Post
    That looked like the most casual 70+ point game ever.

I can see him scoring 90+ in a game, before his career is over. srs.

"Luka Doncic Explains Why It's '100% Easier' To Drop 30 Points In The NBA Than In The EuroLeague"

LMAO.... no

Did you expect him to score 73?

..I did. 80 or 90 easy in some overtime game.
    Yes I expect a couple 60-70 games a season.. especially this time of year from multiple different offensive players

Beyond that no I don't think anyone is touching 90+ like you're implying.

Game of the year between the Warriors and Lakers, good Lord

Darvin Ham with some of the worst coaching I've ever seen.. Curry going "God Mode".. AD going out with an injury then coming back.. DLO having 3 straight horrific possessions followed by a huge 1v4 3 in transition... and of course LeGOAT winning the game at the FT line after putting up 36/20/12

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lakers are going no where with this squad. DLo continues to suck ass

mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good ol' racist Stephen strikes again.

Defeat the defeatist.

Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good ol' racist Stephen strikes again.

Of course this racist clown has a problem with Luka doing it. And lol at saying Embiid plays bully ball, dude is a soft ass flopping free throw merchant who disappears in the playoffs.

FYI, only 9 of his 25 made field goals were at the rim. So much for a layup line.
    Last edited by Jayzuz; 01-28-2024 at 07:34 AM.

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Lakers are going no where with this squad. DLo continues to suck ass
    DLO has been playing great past few weeks... Issue is Ham and the rotations. Not starting Vando, and playing Prince 30+ min is one of the worst coaching decisions this year, and it happens every game

Don't trust DLO to play like this come playoff time tho

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    DLO has been playing great past few weeks... Issue is Ham and the rotations. Not starting Vando, and playing Prince 30+ min is one of the worst coaching decisions this year, and it happens every game

Don't trust DLO to play like this come playoff time tho
    Yeah he stepped it in just in time for the trade deadline

Don't be fooled, you know he's gonna disappear come playoff time, if we even make it in

Originally Posted by Jayzuz View Post
    Of course this racist clown has a problem with Luka doing it. And lol at saying Embiid plays bully ball, dude is a soft ass flopping free throw merchant who disappears in the playoffs.

FYI, only 9 of his 25 made field goals were at the rim. So much for a layup line.
    Yeah because Luka has done so well in the playoffs himself lol

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Yeah because Luka has done so well in the playoffs himself lol
    He hasn’t?

https://www.sportskeeda.com/basketba...a-playoffs-far

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayoffLuka/?rdt=39188

Looking pretty godly to me. Name a player who was better at his age?

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm no NBA fan but i put $20 on LA at halftime when they were up 15pts... still got +150 on the bet lol. Just lmao LeBron and AD in street clothes and the crew beating these ph*ggot ass Boston bitches. LeBron is a hoe. R.I.P Kobe rolling in his grave at these POS teams since he passed.

Edit: no jinx... just noticed there's still 7mins left LA up 10
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * No Washcloth Crew *

Sloots in jail are hnnnggggg

Strange hobbies

#FREEPH*GGOT

MMGA

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Atlanta has to be the worst defensive team in NBA history at this point.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Originally Posted by pengh View Post
    I'm no NBA fan but i put $20 on LA at halftime when they were up 15pts... still got +150 on the bet lol. Just lmao LeBron and AD in street clothes and the crew beating these ph*ggot ass Boston bitches. LeBron is a hoe. R.I.P Kobe rolling in his grave at these POS teams since he passed.

Edit: no jinx... just noticed there's still 7mins left LA up 10
    Been out of pocket for a couple weeks, busy with stuff and not really much time to Misc, but had to comment on this game. 15 point favorite at home, AD and Lebron not playing, and Boston still loses that game. They should be ashamed.

Let's not exaggerate the Kobe effect though. I like his game, but Lakers were ass his last few years there too.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

Thank you Steph

Instagram @vivala_ap