mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hunter Biden reaches plea deal with feds to resolve tax issues, gun charge

Hunter Biden has reached a deal with federal prosecutors to resolve a five-year federal investigation into his failure to pay about $1 million in federal taxes and his purchase of a handgun in 2018.

Under an agreement detailed Tuesday in a filing in federal court in Delaware, President Joe Biden’s son will plead guilty to a pair of misdemeanor tax charges. Prosecutors have also charged him with possessing a firearm while being a user of illegal drugs — a felony — but have agreed to dismiss that charge if he completes a two-year period of probation.

Hunter Biden, 53, is unlikely to serve time in prison if he complies with release conditions. The deal calls for both sides to recommend that he be put on probation.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...harge-00102637

I bet this will ruffle some feathers within the GOP. I expect this will ignite the fuse on Large Marge's Tampon and we can expect liftoff anytime now.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why even pay attention?

Another noise and distraction. It will be a nothing burger like Trump.

What a $hithole clown show amerikkka has become.

Let it collapse. Start all over again.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I once lived in an area where the winters were too mild, I like at least 3- 4 months of cold winter temperatures , 3 - 4 feet of ice on the lakes and a ton of snow. I could have bitched about it at every chance I got or I could have taken action. I took action and moved.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post

What a $hithole clown show amerikkka has become.
    If you don't like the sh!t hole america has become, why don't you move to a lesser sh!t hole that better suits your desires? You won't, you will just keep complaining like a whiny little bitch about something you will never see or have. Pathetic.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I once lived in an area where the winters were too mild, I like at least 3- 4 months of cold winter temperatures , 3 - 4 feet of ice on the lakes and a ton of snow. I could have bitched about it at every chance I got or I could have taken action. I took action and moved.

If you don't like the sh!t hole america has become, why don't you move to a lesser sh!t hole that better suits your desires? You won't, you will just keep complaining like a whiny little bitch about something you will never see or have. Pathetic.
    I have every right to complain. It's called tough love. There is nowhere else to go. Don't you mercahn born citizens get it? No. Of course not. Because you have no clue.

Instead of nuthugging gubmint, why don't you embrace Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness as stated in the Declaration of Independence? You keep believing gubmint is the solution. It ain't.

Statism is brain cancer. Freedom is the CURE.

I AM

The Sovereign Goat Man
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m personally glad he isn’t going to jail. IDK all the charges but I don’t believe in jailing people for taxes or the right to bare arms.

The problem is the average 50 year old on a guilty plea for a gun charge would land them a few years prison time, add to that tax evasion and they would be doing a 8 year fed bid (the guilty plea cuts off 20years).

And prison these days isn’t really prison for paying your debt. Prison shouldn’t be pleasant but it shouldn’t fuking be what it is. It isn’t a place where you imagine your punishment is sitting around doing your time living on bread and water. Your thrown in the Wolf pit and the wolves all have a game to live by in there, it’s their society, is what prison truly is. It’s Absolutely fuked.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Never heard of him. Is he somebody important?

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    “I knew he was guilty, which is why it’s so not fair that he gets to plead guilty.”

Americans React To Hunter Biden’s Guilty Plea

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    “I knew he was guilty, which is why it’s so not fair that he gets to plead guilty.”

Right on.

I don't think he learned any lessons here. The system can't even get that right.

If prison were what they are supposed to be, all the punishment needed is a month or two behind bars 24 hours a day eating a couple cheese sammies a day and water, no money allowed, no phone calls, no hooking up with your hommies riding the "cars" BS. Instead they think throwing people in the cartel society for years learning to be "harder" works.......................

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Right on.

I don't think he learned any lessons here. The system can't even get that right.

If prison were what they are supposed to be, all the punishment needed is a month or two behind bars 24 hours a day eating a couple cheese sammies a day and water, no money allowed, no phone calls, no hooking up with your hommies riding the "cars" BS. Instead they think throwing people in the cartel society for years learning to be "harder" works.......................
    I feel u bro, butt does anyone ever really learn lessons?

As for this Hunter dude, it can't have been a walk in the park being Biden's son. Beyond that thought, I don't give a rats a$$!

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    I feel u bro, butt does anyone ever really learn lessons?

D

They don’t learn lessons because prison isn’t how I described it.

There are some who will never be rehabilitated for sure, but I’d say many will after a month of 24 hour lock down, not allowed to do anything will NEVER want to commit a crime again. Just ONE month.

Instead people are basically allowed to hustle in prison. Some people learn to live a better life inside than out.

I have every right to complain.
    You go at it like it's your job

It's called tough love.
    It's called being an idiot and proving it

There is nowhere else to go.
    There's a reason for that

Don't you mercahn born citizens get it? No. Of course not. Because you have no clue.
    LMAO at you thinking American born citizens don't have a clue (that is most of the OV 35) Kind of pretentious of you to think that you have more clues than the rest of us.

I have travelled the globe and I think North America has a lot to offer and is no way a sh!thole compared to some other countries.

Instead of nuthugging gubmint, why don't you embrace Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness as stated in the Declaration of Independence?
    I am the definition of that. I have attained goals, achievements, financial freedom and retired at an early age that wouldn't be possible in many other parts of the world. So I do have life, liberty and happiness.

Someone once asked me to define success, my answer was "Happiness"

I have the freedom to pretty much do whatever makes me happy when I want and not a care in the world.

I am not alone or unique, many people have achieved the same and they didn't have to bitch and moan at every opportunity like you do. Pathetic and a pretty sad way to go through life.

I think there are many things wrong with the government however just because someone pays their taxes doesn't mean they are a government nuthugger if it does then keep paying your taxes like the sheep and government nuthugging bitch that you are.

You are a fuking joke dude, hurling insults at pretty much the entire OV35 and others who don't agree with your brain dead philosophies, calling them names and parroting the same anti government garbage like a broken record.. Pathetic

All that goats milk is making you into a cranky miserable little bitch. You need to up your game.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

I have travelled the globe and I think North America has a lot to offer and is no way a sh!thole compared to some other countries.

I think there are many things wrong with the government however just because someone pays their taxes doesn't mean they are a government nuthugger if it does then keep paying your taxes like the sheep and government nuthugging bitch that you are.

]

I’m sure some things have changed dramatically in the last 10 years.

I know I’ve seen suburbs go to chit in the last 5 years.

As for paying taxes we are forced to none of us will ever get the treatment Hunter got for not paying.

The question is what can they do if everyone one day decides not to pay? But everyone has to be onboard with not complying. I don’t think that will happen unless it goes up to something unreasonable.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Never heard of him. Is he somebody important?
    Actually he's not, but he thinks he is because of daddy.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

If this was a Republican we’d get a sharp analysis of the crimes from 7Seconds.

Maybe the plea of guilty is reason behind the crickets......