🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz

⭐ Old but Still Alive and Kicking! 🔥

June is the rainy season here in Japan. There's not much I can do about it until July so these are the latest update.

I only take photos during my weekly jogging which means my photos are always No-Pump.

In two months, I'll be 64. Give me your love, I may be able to live a little longer!

Thanks in advance, Over 35 Brothers & Sisters!! *bow*

🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb

The Great Emperor of Japan posts a thread on bb.com. We are not worthy of such greatness.

Emperor Kazzy, you speak as if you are in the hospital awaiting death

This is wrong thinking. I command that you live forever. I am assuming that your security guards are behind the camera?

By the way, you look amazing, my great friend
    Last edited by Mark1T; 06-14-2023 at 06:26 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Emperor Kaz is
    in the house!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking Great Kaz, you have an amazing build and your hard work shows. Truly inspirational. Take care my friend.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fantastic... Don't change anything!

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looking great Kaz. Keep the fitness regime going.
    747 Driver

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was Filipino before reading this post.

After reading it I became

A Samurai.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kaz, you just caused me to train a little harder. Much respect.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking good Kaz -- And timely because a few days ago I was wondering how much muscle/strength I will be able to maintain in the next decade or so when I will reach my 60's. Good to see someone who has done it so well!

Also checked out your vids and it looks like over the course of 15 years, you've maintained your strength as well. I always get a little bit inspired when I see O35ers giving Father Time the atomic wedgie he so richly deserves.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    The Great Emperor of Japan posts a thread on bb.com. We are not worthy of such greatness.

Emperor Kazzy, you speak as if you are in the hospital awaiting death

This is wrong thinking. I command that you live forever. I am assuming that your security guards are behind the camera?

By the way, you look amazing, my great friend
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post

Emperor Kaz is
    in the house!

How did you find out I'm the Japanese emperor? It's a state secret!!

LOL, just kidding.

Thank you both from the bottom of my heart, my old friends!!
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Looking Great Kaz, you have an amazing build and your hard work shows. Truly inspirational. Take care my friend.
    Much obliged, MP!!

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Fantastic... Don't change anything!
    Oh, even my underwear?

Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    Looking great Kaz. Keep the fitness regime going.
    I will do that and thanks, I'll get back to you!! *bow*

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I was Filipino before reading this post.

After reading it I became

A Samurai.

Honor is mine, Samurai! *bow*

Originally Posted by ljimd View Post
    Kaz, you just caused me to train a little harder. Much respect.
    Right back at you.

Glad to know there are still iron warriors such as yourself. *bow*

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Looking good Kaz -- And timely because a few days ago I was wondering how much muscle/strength I will be able to maintain in the next decade or so when I will reach my 60's. Good to see someone who has done it so well!

Also checked out your vids and it looks like over the course of 15 years, you've maintained your strength as well. I always get a little bit inspired when I see O35ers giving Father Time the atomic wedgie he so richly deserves.
    Your kind words made my day, with your love and support I may be able to keep doing this for another decade. *bow*

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't look a day older than 24! Must be the Bushido teachings. Ordering The book of Hagakure now.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    You don't look a day older than 24! Must be the Bushido teachings. Ordering The book of Hagakure now.
    Yeah, thanks!! Tell that to my wife. Arigato!!

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for being an inspiration to those of us who hope to continue to exercise, lift, and do our thing indefinitely regardless of age!

-AJ

Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Thanks for being an inspiration to those of us who hope to continue to exercise, lift, and do our thing indefinitely regardless of age!

-AJ

Thanks AJ, for your kindness and the song, it's beautiful!!

Tis my honor, you take care!! *bow*

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cheer up, Kaz. At 64 you are still a spring chicken

Ha! Honestly, I believe that sometimes our worst enemy lies within.

You always look amazing. Your photos reveal the fighter that you are.
    The relentless hard work and great discipline shows. Please keep posting
    more even in the wet weather.

Wishing you the biggest slice of happy on your Birthday

Add Impellitteri to your playlist

"Face the Enemy"

Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    Cheer up, Kaz. At 64 you are still a spring chicken

Ha! Honestly, I believe that sometimes our worst enemy lies within.

You always look amazing. Your photos reveal the fighter that you are.
    The relentless hard work and great discipline shows. Please keep posting
    more even in the wet weather.

Wishing you the biggest slice of happy on your Birthday

Add Impellitteri to your playlist

"Face the Enemy"
    Thanks Lou1se for your love and hugs!!

Just don't eat me literally, at least until the next spring.

And the nice song, Impellitteri's song, "Face the Enemy" I added to my Youtube Main-Set Music list.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking good my friend!

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    June is the rainy season here in Japan. There's not much I can do about it until July so these are the latest update.

I only take photos during my weekly jogging which means my photos are always No-Pump.

In two months, I'll be 64. Give me your love, I may be able to live a little longer!

Thanks in advance, Over 35 Brothers & Sisters!! *bow*

Supremely Magnificent, Brother Kaz! Strong, Agile, Flexible, Humble, Sexy. All 5 pillars forming an Indestructible Warrior! hehe.

BIG props and congratulations on your ongoing awesomeness success from your brother Chaz. <3

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chazzy, in true Canadianatic form and fashion, you are a little late to the party, dood.

Be timely.

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haha Marky! That's Triple A Top Grade Choice Cut Chops haha!

I been bizzy

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Truly inspirational, Kaz Greetings to rainy Japan from gloomy Los Angeles.

Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    Looking good my friend!
    Hey, thanks!

Your training journal is the only one constantly active.
    And you are the only person who still ruck march, even in hot summer.

Every time you update your journal my CP tells me and I check so I know what you are doing, my friend.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Supremely Magnificent, Brother Kaz! Strong, Agile, Flexible, Humble, Sexy. All 5 pillars forming an Indestructible Warrior! hehe.

BIG props and congratulations on your ongoing awesomeness success from your brother Chaz. <3
    Thanks that's nice, though "Agile, Flexible and Indestructible" part is a little exaggerated...

The truth is it becomes more and more like this every day. :-p

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Chazzy, in true Canadianatic form and fashion, you are a little late to the party, dood.

Be timely.

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2l...Oyty/giphy.gif
    https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2l...5rmE/giphy.gif
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Haha Marky! That's Triple A Top Grade Choice Cut Chops haha!

I been bizzy
    Better late than never! Now let's get the party started!!

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Truly inspirational, Kaz Greetings to rainy Japan from gloomy Los Angeles.
    Lady Cass, tis my honor! *bow*

You know, Chaz, Cass, and Kaz rhyme!!

Sorry Mark. :-p