TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

just beat zelda tears of the kingdom(145 hours played) review and spoilers in here

completed all shrines
    completed all dungeons
    defeated all bosses
    collected all tears
    collected throwback gear from previous games
    max ranked the giga armor you get for completing the shrines
    this game overall mogs botw in every aspect
    the story was much better than botw, getting a glimpse into the beginning of Hyrule/ rise of ganondorf/demonking/ imprison war
    zelda playing a more important role in the story
    return of the sages was hype
    always hype to fight ganon one v one
    zelda using her time travel powers to restore the master sword

the abilities were hype as well
    fuse was a game changer, can make crazy weaps, didnt break as fast as botw, using monster parts to make op weapons
    ultra hand was nice as well, i didnt go crazy with the building of vehicles just made basic stuff to complete puzzles

traveling and exploring in tears was better, sky islands, caves, wells and the depths

exploring the depths was rewarding, crazy boss battles and juicing your battery with zonaite

better bosses and mobs than botw

overall very impressed, crazy to see botw topped

10/10 game
    Petite with nice feet crew

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuark, mirin dedication to plow through it that fast

Sometimes takes me weeks to get through a 20 hour game srs.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mirin
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WHChampion View Post
    fuark, mirin dedication to plow through it that fast

Sometimes takes me weeks to get through a 20 hour game srs.
    i usually milk single player games but i wanted to be ready for d4 launch on tuesday
    i was also addicted to exploring everything the first 2 weeks of launch and played non stop on the weekends
    Petite with nice feet crew

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuark mirin, I loved exploring BOTW can't imagine how amazing this is

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm 55 hours in:

- Beat Ganondorf
    - Beat all other main quests (dungeons, sages, memories)
    - 80 shrines
    - Lit up about half of the depths

Pretty much agree with everything. BOTW was my hands down favorite game of all time. What they did here just puts BOTW to shame. Incredible game, fantastic story, epic final boss fight. Only con I can see, and this is one of those "well my cons are actually my pros", the amount to do is overwhelming. I haven't even touched upon the zonai stuff. I haven't done a single thing with all the zonite I'm collecting (I guess I can upgrade my battery but haven't even figured out how to do that yet), haven't built any sophisticated vehicles, haven't really touched on fusing anything other than simple weapons with monster parts (one of my friends told me the other day you can fuse a rocket to your shield to do rivali's gale and I was like fuk that would have been so helpful to know before).

I'll also say the dungeons were pretty disapointing. I enjoyed the lightning temple which felt the most like an old school dungeon, but the other three were total crap. I hate that they reused the "unlock four pedestals" from the divine beasts. Don't see why they couldn't do the classic dungeon of compass/map/small keys/miniboss/big key/boss. I basically ended up climbing and ascending through all the puzzles which pretty much broke the dungeons.

But yeah, overally incredible game, easy 10/10 and my new GOAT.
    Never neg first but always neg back crew

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    I'm 55 hours in:

- Beat Ganondorf
    - Beat all other main quests (dungeons, sages, memories)
    - 80 shrines
    - Lit up about half of the depths

Pretty much agree with everything. BOTW was my hands down favorite game of all time. What they did here just puts BOTW to shame. Incredible game, fantastic story, epic final boss fight. Only con I can see, and this is one of those "well my cons are actually my pros", the amount to do is overwhelming. I haven't even touched upon the zonai stuff. I haven't done a single thing with all the zonite I'm collecting (I guess I can upgrade my battery but haven't even figured out how to do that yet), haven't built any sophisticated vehicles, haven't really touched on fusing anything other than simple weapons with monster parts (one of my friends told me the other day you can fuse a rocket to your shield to do rivali's gale and I was like fuk that would have been so helpful to know before).

I'll also say the dungeons were pretty disapointing. I enjoyed the lightning temple which felt the most like an old school dungeon, but the other three were total crap. I hate that they reused the "unlock four pedestals" from the divine beasts. Don't see why they couldn't do the classic dungeon of compass/map/small keys/miniboss/big key/boss. I basically ended up climbing and ascending through all the puzzles which pretty much broke the dungeons.

But yeah, overally incredible game, easy 10/10 and my new GOAT.
    Yeah my only real complaint was the temples, I mean they were better than the divine beasts but not by a whole lot.

Also you know what would have been cool is if instead of it being the same exact 4 towns in trouble as the last game, if instead they used maybe Kakiriko village and the beach town as 2 of the locations for temples, mix it up just a bit.

Overall though it's nitpicks, a remarkable game and it's really unbelievable how they took one of the best games ever made in botw and just made it loads better.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agreed on the dungeons brahs. I **** how they are now more “themed” and the bosses are better than botw, but miss the classic Zelda dungeons

Only done the wind temple thus far though and just reached the fire temple.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The game is better in every way to BOTW, but to echo the sentiments of others the temples were a huge letdown. The fact they are just a hub where you have a handful of objectives the game points you to is really unfortunate. The traditional Zelda dungeon you actually progress through just work so much better. I was hoping at first the first four temples were just the appetizers and that the real temples would be later but the light "temple" was just a total letdown. Every temple and the interaction with the guardians playing out the same way and with the exact same cutscenes sucked too.

Also Link as a silent protagonist is fine in general, but holy crap did it become grating with the Zelda puppet showing up to tons of locations and causing havoc but it being treated as a surprise perpetually.
    Seven Legendary Anime you've never heard of:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157602303&p=1148307083&posted=1#post1148307083

Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway.

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
    The game is better in every way to BOTW, but to echo the sentiments of others the temples were a huge letdown. The fact they are just a hub where you have a handful of objectives the game points you to is really unfortunate. The traditional Zelda dungeon you actually progress through just work so much better. I was hoping at first the first four temples were just the appetizers and that the real temples would be later but the light "temple" was just a total letdown. Every temple and the interaction with the guardians playing out the same way and with the exact same cutscenes sucked too.

Also Link as a silent protagonist is fine in general, but holy crap did it become grating with the Zelda puppet showing up to tons of locations and causing havoc but it being treated as a surprise perpetually.
    Member the shadow temple and spirit temple and water temple.

I member.

Bring that **** back.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So Link doesn't talk in both games?

I started my gaming life as a Nintendycel but why didn't they give my boy a personality 25 years later?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post

I started my gaming life as a Nintendycel but why didn't they give my boy a personality 25 years later?
    Ehhh it's best they didn't.

Zelda voice acting is nails on an absoloute chalkboard.

And what about Purah "aww yeah, check it"

Nah keep link silent pls.

David275 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) David275 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) David275 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) David275 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) David275 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) David275 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) David275 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) David275 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) David275 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) David275 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) David275 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

If I had to guess, they probably do it that way so the player can imagine themselves as Link.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy chit, mirin. Haven't checked my play time, but it feels like I've been playing forever and I've only completed one Temple.

Just got the master sword last night, and that whole scene was cool as fuk. It seems much stronger than it was in BOTW. I've yet to deplete it.

Honestly, I never wanna hear Link speak.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    Member the shadow temple and spirit temple and water temple.

I member.

Bring that **** back.
    I'll take anything at this point. Replayed oracle of ages/seasons recently and the difference between the temples and "temples" here is extremely stark.
    Seven Legendary Anime you've never heard of:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157602303&p=1148307083&posted=1#post1148307083

Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best Lightning Temple yesterday. I enjoyed everything about it. Big step up from the big ass camel in the last game imo.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I did the wind and lighting temples, some shrines, got the master sword back, then got really bored and put it down. Probably not going to touch it again tbh.

It's too much like BOTW, and I've already played that game.
    RIP snails

See Krackerjacked's sig