View Poll Results: Who will win a shoot fight

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brock Lesnar

7 53.85%
  • Meng

6 46.15%
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Let’s try this again, Brock Lesnar vs. Haku

While there is a lot of myth surrounding Haku ripping apart drunken bums and one jobber. We actually have proof of Brock’s credentials and have seen him fight elite athletic fighters.

Brock takes his ass out in MMA rules and in a street fight.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haku/Meng/King Tonga would kick his ass in a street fight.

Bobby Heenan tore the lid off this dimension of Haku in a shoot interview in which he outright declared Haku the toughest man he’d ever met. He went on to include specific examples like breaking off someone’s bottom teeth in a fight, and stating that even Andre the Giant was afraid of him. A legendary story, which Haku has corroborated in interviews, cites men at the Baltimore airport picking a fight with the “fake wrestlers,” only for Haku to literally bite one of their noses off.

“Meng is the toughest man — not just wrestler — I’ve ever met in my life. A fight once broke out in a bar, and Meng took his two fingers on his right hand, his index finger and trigger finger, and he reached into the guy’s mouth, and he broke off the guy’s bottom teeth. If I hadn’t been there and seen it himself, I wouldn’t believe it.

“The only two men in the world that Andre [the Giant] feared were Meng and Harley Race.”

Rick Steiner on Meng Fighting Off Police Officers

“One time, Meng fought off eight police officers. They shot him with mace, and he closed his eyes and sucked it in. He just opened his mouth and took a deep breath. I mean, some of the stuff he did was like, ‘What the hell?’ Scotty and I always thought we were tough guys, but that was before we met Meng.

Meng Sets Jesse Barr Straight in Puerto Rico

On a trip to Puerto Rico [in 1987], fellow wrestler Jesse Barr decided to kick dirt onto a man who was digging ditches. Meng was upset by it and told Barr he shouldn’t have done it. Barr decided to get in Meng’s face and argue with him, which turned out to be a bad idea. Meng grabbed him and popped his eyeball out of the socket. Some wrestlers claimed he completely tore it out, but Meng said that wasn’t true.

“I didn’t take his eyeballs off. I was ready to, my hands were in there, ready to take his eye off, but then I realized how stupid we were. Here, we are brothers on the road together. I told Jim after all these things, and he got fired for it, and all these things here. And I feel bad for him. It was something that happened at that moment.” – responding to the above incident.

Meng Recounts an Infamous Airport Incident

“It was in Baltimore Airport. There was a hotel there. We were staying at another hotel – the Marriot or something. There was another hotel there, though. It was hopping at the time. The music was playing, and it was packed. It was during the week, I believe.

“Me and Siva Afi went over, and there were lots of babyfaces there at the bar. So we went and sat in the other corner away from them. When they were ready to close, we had a few drinks, and on our way out, there were five guys just sitting there. Of course, the same thing came out—the ‘fake’ stuff.

“‘Hey, are you guys with those guys – wrestlers? The fake wrestlers on TV?’ You know.

“I said, ‘Yeah. I’ll show you.’ I reached over without thinking – there are four other guys there (laughs) – grabbed his face, and bit his nose off. Then the fight started. Me and Siva kind of cleaned house there and left. I’ll never forget it (laughs).”

Ted DiBiase on Meng Breaking Up Fights

“One time, we were in a rough part of St. Louis for a show. Everyone had been drinking, and a large fight broke out, which resulted in the police showing up. Meng had a few drinks but saw the fight break out, so he started trying to break it up. In the process, police thought he was part of the fight and maced him then handcuffed him. Meng was cuffed behind his back, looked at the police, and snapped the handcuffs.”

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nobody fuks tonga.

he would rape lesnar in his ass srs

and i like brock
    heart also wants what the dick wants

WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WetCoaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaIsBake View Post
    All the Haku stories were way before MMA took off so Brock easy.
    Brock would win in MMA. But not a street fight

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by WetCoaster View Post
    Haku/Meng/King Tonga would kick his ass in a street fight.

Bobby Heenan tore the lid off this dimension of Haku in a shoot interview in which he outright declared Haku the toughest man he’d ever met. He went on to include specific examples like breaking off someone’s bottom teeth in a fight, and stating that even Andre the Giant was afraid of him. A legendary story, which Haku has corroborated in interviews, cites men at the Baltimore airport picking a fight with the “fake wrestlers,” only for Haku to literally bite one of their noses off.

“Meng is the toughest man — not just wrestler — I’ve ever met in my life. A fight once broke out in a bar, and Meng took his two fingers on his right hand, his index finger and trigger finger, and he reached into the guy’s mouth, and he broke off the guy’s bottom teeth. If I hadn’t been there and seen it himself, I wouldn’t believe it.

“The only two men in the world that Andre [the Giant] feared were Meng and Harley Race.”

Rick Steiner on Meng Fighting Off Police Officers

“One time, Meng fought off eight police officers. They shot him with mace, and he closed his eyes and sucked it in. He just opened his mouth and took a deep breath. I mean, some of the stuff he did was like, ‘What the hell?’ Scotty and I always thought we were tough guys, but that was before we met Meng.

Meng Sets Jesse Barr Straight in Puerto Rico

On a trip to Puerto Rico [in 1987], fellow wrestler Jesse Barr decided to kick dirt onto a man who was digging ditches. Meng was upset by it and told Barr he shouldn’t have done it. Barr decided to get in Meng’s face and argue with him, which turned out to be a bad idea. Meng grabbed him and popped his eyeball out of the socket. Some wrestlers claimed he completely tore it out, but Meng said that wasn’t true.

“I didn’t take his eyeballs off. I was ready to, my hands were in there, ready to take his eye off, but then I realized how stupid we were. Here, we are brothers on the road together. I told Jim after all these things, and he got fired for it, and all these things here. And I feel bad for him. It was something that happened at that moment.” – responding to the above incident.

Meng Recounts an Infamous Airport Incident

“It was in Baltimore Airport. There was a hotel there. We were staying at another hotel – the Marriot or something. There was another hotel there, though. It was hopping at the time. The music was playing, and it was packed. It was during the week, I believe.

“Me and Siva Afi went over, and there were lots of babyfaces there at the bar. So we went and sat in the other corner away from them. When they were ready to close, we had a few drinks, and on our way out, there were five guys just sitting there. Of course, the same thing came out—the ‘fake’ stuff.

“‘Hey, are you guys with those guys – wrestlers? The fake wrestlers on TV?’ You know.

“I said, ‘Yeah. I’ll show you.’ I reached over without thinking – there are four other guys there (laughs) – grabbed his face, and bit his nose off. Then the fight started. Me and Siva kind of cleaned house there and left. I’ll never forget it (laughs).”

Ted DiBiase on Meng Breaking Up Fights

“One time, we were in a rough part of St. Louis for a show. Everyone had been drinking, and a large fight broke out, which resulted in the police showing up. Meng had a few drinks but saw the fight break out, so he started trying to break it up. In the process, police thought he was part of the fight and maced him then handcuffed him. Meng was cuffed behind his back, looked at the police, and snapped the handcuffs.”
    I don't care about your exaggerated bar stories; it doesn't change anything.
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    "America lost pretty much every war in history lol" -pandaboy89
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

Originally Posted by HairyWBush View Post
    I don't care about your exaggerated bar stories; it doesn't change anything.

Not my stories.

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meng by far. there is never a story about meng being beat up or taken advantage of or anything, but there is visual evidence of brock being beaten by frank mir, overeem and on top of that, brock used roids; if you let them both in the ring, with roids pumping through their system there is no way meng would fold.

BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrickEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well seeing Angle handed Lesnar his ass, is it too late to make the swap for this matchup?

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    Meng by far. there is never a story about meng being beat up or taken advantage of or anything, but there is visual evidence of brock being beaten by frank mir, overeem and on top of that, brock used roids; if you let them both in the ring, with roids pumping through their system there is no way meng would fold.
    Been here 13 years and you still talk about steroids being like some kind of super drug
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    awful statement. because nobody fuked with this overgrown afro fatass on the street that automatically makes him the clear hypothetical winner over a guy who entered himself into a fighting competition, redeemed a loss due to being new from a quick turnover submission (wow so bad), and then a gut kick right where his life threatening disease used to be BUT managed to become a heavyweight champion? How is that better? How do you figure that makes sense? Where are your parents?
    Fuk you. Fuk you and fuk your distorted opinion. Brock's the greatest there ever was you pothead. Change your name to fatonbelly because you're fat.
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lesnar would turtle - quick.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Been here 13 years and you still talk about steroids being like some kind of super drug
    that super drug is what lesnar tested postive for in his last match against mark hunt, who was clean and hung with him. oh and what happened when he fought cain velasquez ?

Brock is a bad mfer but hes not invincible. Meng isnt really an athlete like that anyway like that he was a pro wrestler that mangled people off the clock. If they fought in the street with no knowledge of each other, meng would probably take his eye home with him. However if they went to a ufc 3 round match, Brock would probably finish him in the confines of the rules of pro fighting.

Originally Posted by HairyWBush View Post
    awful statement. because nobody fuked with this overgrown afro fatass on the street that automatically makes him the clear hypothetical winner over a guy who entered himself into a fighting competition, redeemed a loss due to being new from a quick turnover submission (wow so bad), and then a gut kick right where his life threatening disease used to be BUT managed to become a heavyweight champion? How is that better? How do you figure that makes sense? Where are your parents?
    Fuk you. Fuk you and fuk your distorted opinion. Brock's the greatest there ever was you pothead. Change your name to fatonbelly because you're fat.
    i still like you and you are still invited to my birthday party . i'm sorry i hurt your feelings

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All the Haku stuff is just inflated wrestling story BS. Like Angle saying Lesnar would bench 650 and squat 900 pounds or someone saying Kane deadlifted 900 pounds or whatever. Just guys exagerrating

Brock easy

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    Lesnar would turtle - quick.
    This.

Lickle Warrior Crew 4 Lyfe!
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

i still like you and you are still invited to my birthday party . i'm sorry i hurt your feelings

too far away
    R 135
    L├┼┤

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "legends" talking about Haku breaking teeth/noses/handcuffs while drunk at the bar sound like chris tucker and jackie chan in rush hour

my daddy once saved 25 crackheads from a burnin' building all by himself

Amazing how many have a hard on for Brock.

Meng in a street fight.....Brock would win in MMA.

Even Jericho wasn't afraid of Brock.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haku being tough was witnessed by his peers and a few others.

Brock was seen by the world.

I put my money on Brock.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    "legends" talking about Haku breaking teeth/noses/handcuffs while drunk at the bar sound like chris tucker and jackie chan in rush hour

my daddy once saved 25 crackheads from a burnin' building all by himself
    My dad once cou… cought… caught a bullet with his bare hands.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Originally Posted by WetCoaster View Post
    Amazing how many have a hard on for Brock.

Meng in a street fight.....Brock would win in MMA.

Even Jericho wasn't afraid of Brock.
    you should be banned. brock lesnar is a worldwide name. haku is a nobody because he never was
    R 135
    L├┼┤

stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lesnar no questions asked.

All we know about Haku is tall tales from alcoholic old wrestlers who live the gimmick.

Lesnar actually won the UFC heavyweight title come on man.

I also have it on good authority that Haku got laid out by some golden gloves guy who was a knockover job for a young Mike Tyson, in a bar fight, and I 100% belive this.

I've got no doubt Haku is a tough guy, no, a REALLY tough guy, but compared to professional shoot fighters he's not tough at all.

Haku would lose a street fight to kimbo slice or Roy nelson most likely let alone the UFC champ lol

In fact, Haku vs Mark Hunt is a much better question, two Samoans similar in stature who both couldn't do anything to brock he didn't want done.