Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Thank you. Oh, and it's 25%. I qualify for Right of Return to Israel
    Funnily enough, it wouldn't be your jew genes returning, it would be the Black genes coming home.

I notice you defend these demons all the time but not so much for Black people.

I find that very interesting from an anthropologic standpoint.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    I'm 95% sure the second photo is shopped. The heads don't match the bodies.
    Leonydus is very easily fooled by photos. I was all ears to how the holocaust wasnt real and he showed me a picture of, no joke, a black/white picture of a wooden door with edited text above it that said, "how are gas chambers real if the door was wood?" Dedsrs.

Originally Posted by MythicalChang View Post
    you so desperately want to be apart of this conversation, but you lack the IQ capacity to truly grasp the conversation.

invent yourself a time machine so you can go back to 2016 Trump era, you fkn retard. We've all moved passed that era of NPC midwittery.
    Look how upset you are that you and your alts arent even competent enough to actually find an ugly jew. Youre the worst jew hater I've seen, lmao.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Leonydus View Post
    [ig]https://i.imgur.com/klNAtGQ.jpg[/img]

average israeli 10:
    [ig]https://i.imgur.com/HZD9RXv.jpg[/img]
    If you weren't retarded, but you are, you would know how that there is genetic diversity in the Jewish population. When different groups settled after leaving the Middle East, they intermarried and converted members of the local population. That is why you have Sephardic, Ashkenazi etc. After hundreds of years in Ukraine and Russia, the Jewish population there has absorbed Slavic genes. Jews in Spain and Germany also have an appearance that matches more closes to those populations. Now, among those groups, they intermarried which is why some Ashkenazi have certain predisposition for some genetic diseases. The most attractive group of Jews do come from Eastern Europe. Admittedly, that mixture does make for some hot women. German Jews, not so much.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Funnily enough, it wouldn't be your jew genes returning, it would be the Black genes coming home.

I notice you defend these demons all the time but not so much for Black people.

I find that very interesting from an anthropologic standpoint.
    lol wut? Maybe you missed my thread where I said the marine in the NY subway would be charged with manslaughter, and legally he should be.

I also said the two necks who shot Ahmaud Arbery should be charged with murder.

I also said Chauvin was guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

You just see what you want
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

MythicalChang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MythicalChang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MythicalChang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MythicalChang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MythicalChang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MythicalChang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MythicalChang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MythicalChang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MythicalChang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MythicalChang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MythicalChang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    ALT!!!!
    SICK high IQ argument, bro. Shareblue and JIDF must pay you fkn pennies.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SICK high IQ argument, bro. Shareblue and JIDF must pay you fkn pennies.
    Keep screeching, alt. I love it.
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kengriffeyjr24 View Post
    How did she afford a 8mm dollar home?

She wasn't in that high paying of a role
    Dual income folk

Don't you see her partner standing right next to her you bigot?

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol wut? Maybe you missed my thread where I said the marine in the NY subway would be charged with manslaughter, and legally he should be.

I also said the two necks who shot Ahmaud Arbery should be charged with murder.

I also said Chauvin was guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

You just see what you want
    Like I said, you are usually a good and honest poster.

Anyone not colored by a hate of Blacks could see the subway case for what it is, I said the same, likely before you did.

You could say the same in the Arbery case but the Black narrative is Chauvin is guilty of murder, for you to say manslaughter does not help your case on the Black end but it does on the honest end, I personally think Chauvin is innocent of murder and manslaughter.

Unfortunately I don't see what I want, I see things for what they are and I'm not happy with it.

Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Leonydus is very easily fooled by photos. I was all ears to how the holocaust wasnt real and he showed me a picture of, no joke, a black/white picture of a wooden door with edited text above it that said, "how are gas chambers real if the door was wood?" Dedsrs.

Look how upset you are that you and your alts arent even competent enough to actually find an ugly jew. Youre the worst jew hater I've seen, lmao.
    If you weren't retarded, but you are, you would know how that there is genetic diversity in the Jewish population. When different groups settled after leaving the Middle East, they intermarried and converted members of the local population. That is why you have Sephardic, Ashkenazi etc. After hundreds of years in Ukraine and Russia, the Jewish population there has absorbed Slavic genes. Jews in Spain and Germany also have an appearance that matches more closes to those populations. Now, among those groups, they intermarried which is why some Ashkenazi have certain predisposition for some genetic diseases. The most attractive group of Jews do come from Eastern Europe. Admittedly, that mixture does make for some hot women. German Jews, not so much.

cope all you want rabbis, the budlight thing and more broadly lgbtqism, feminism is all being pushed by the same group, and its not Whites or Christians. It's not blacks, its not muslims and its not hispanics or asians

So who is it?

cope all you want rabbis, the budlight thing and more broadly lgbtqism, feminism is all being pushed by the same group, and its not Whites or Christians. It's not blacks, its not muslims and its not hispanics or asians

So who is it?
    Are you retarded? Who do you think is walking these slut marches and voting blue? The left is a majority Christian. Have you ever heard of personal accountability? No, you havent, neither far left or right understand that.

Still LOL'ing at you being fooled by yet, another photo.

me, dabb, king and the other MAGA bros:

Leonydus/keyboard/abzu/alts

USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

So who is it?
    You do realize orthodox Jews hate homos too right?
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

He actually thinks all jews are orthodox jews. I will agree that those 10% or so are fkn loons.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Like I said, you are usually a good and honest poster.

Anyone not colored by a hate of Blacks could see the subway case for what it is, I said the same, likely before you did.

You could say the same in the Arbery case but the Black narrative is Chauvin is guilty of murder, for you to say manslaughter does not help your case on the Black end but it does on the honest end, I personally think Chauvin is innocent of murder and manslaughter.

Unfortunately I don't see what I want, I see things for what they are and I'm not happy with it.
    I never look at things thru the lens of race, only right and wrong. We are all God's children.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you so desperately want to be apart of this conversation, but you lack the IQ capacity to truly grasp the conversation.

invent yourself a time machine so you can go back to 2016 Trump era, you fkn retard. We've all moved passed that era of NPC midwittery.

brootal. magafgts are the fuking worst

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RollTideBrah View Post
    brootal. magafgts are the fuking worst

Weren't you lefties just condemning how awful it is to make fun of people?

I never look at things thru the lens of race, only right and wrong. We are all God's children.
    Yet someone says "jew" and then you enter the thread like you were 25% muslim

Lol.

me, dabb, king and the other MAGA bros

Leonydus/keyboard/abzu/alts
    I'm 100% MAGA homie and I aint neva left

They hate homos for them, not for you, if they had to literally get fuked one by one to dominate humanity later, they would do it but they wouldn't like it and they still wouldn't be homos, they would just be your average, everyday, subversive jews lol.

Gotta admire their dedication and lack of fear of the long game.

Lol.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You might want to look up how many Orthodox Jewish boys are molested by rabbis. Upwards of 70% of all Orthodox boys have been molested.

Lots of articles on how widespread it is.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Yet someone says "jew" and then you enter the thread like you were 25% muslim

Lol.

I'm 100% MAGA homie and I aint neva left

Sorry, "Abzu," but youre not. Youre not even a US citizen. Youre just the foreign filth that latched on to it.

MAGA =/= rounding up jews. It never will be. So either move on, or dont, doesnt matter since youre a nonfactor.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    Weren't you lefties just condemning how awful it is to make fun of people?
    lmao im a leftie? see sig

hint:1488

fuking lmao

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 129iq View Post
    Just remember how cruel and mean spirited calling someone ugly and making fun of their face. Does that make you feel better about yourself?
    It's no different that being grossly overweight. Vegans do this to themselves. They all look the fukin same for a reason.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞