Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fuark boyos finally decided to get a Chromecast

And it's a game changer.

Brb Youtube without ads and it even skips the sponsor blocks.
    Brb testing out some different IPTV apps and sports streaming stuff and there's a few good ones out there.

Wish I had gotten it sooner. Just the youtube chit is gonna save me a lot of time over just one year.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    And it's a game changer.

Brb testing out some different IPTV apps and sports streaming stuff and there's a few good ones out there.

Wish I had gotten it sooner. Just the youtube chit is gonna save me a lot of time over just one year.
    here's another game changer you need for your mobile device

i got youtube revanced on my phone (no root required), its basically like hacked youtube with free premium features and more

it skips intros to shows/youtube channels that have intros, skips sponsored segments in those videos, etc. can play it as a tiny window while playing another mobile game or completely off the screen.. game changer.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post

i got youtube revanced on my phone (no root required), its basically like hacked youtube with free premium features and more

it skips intros to shows/youtube channels that have intros, skips sponsored segments in those videos, etc. can play it as a tiny window while playing another mobile game or completely off the screen.. game changer.
    I only use my phone as an alarm in the morning and to take pics every now and then, usually don't even take it with me when I leave the house.

But I did run into this information while researching this stuff in my search for an adfree youtube experience on my phone. I'm using SmarTube right now, not sure if there'd be any upside in switching to Youtube vanced. The algorhitm of which videos are getting recommended to me right now is definitely different from the regular youtube algo.

What I need the most right now is something reliable for live sports. A web browser that has a good ad blocker would work so I could just use a website I already use on my laptop for that.
    Last edited by Barteh; 05-31-2023 at 01:55 PM.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only use my phone as an alarm in the morning and to take pics every now and then, usually don't even take it with me when I leave the house.

But I did run into this information while researching this stuff in my search for an adfree youtube experience on my phone. I'm using SmarTube right now, not sure if there'd be any upside in switching to Youtube vanced. The algorhitm of which videos are getting recommended to me right now is definitely different from the regular youtube algo.

What I need the most right now is something reliable for live sports. A web browser that has a good ad blocker would work so I could just use a website I already use on my laptop for that.
    SmarTubeNext is only for Android streaming devices, which is kind of a shame because it really is incredible. I made a thread a while back on installing Revanced, but there are a few more less customizable options on mobile like Newpipe and Libretube, which can be downloaded from F-Droid, which is an alternative app downloader than Google Play that also happens to be available on Google Play. I'm pretty sure you can even block Youtube ads with Firefox mobile + ublock origin or Brave Browser.

Back to SmarTubeNext, dive into the options next time you can because you can even change what side tabs there are (e.g. I never use it for games or music, so gone), you can change the context menu (long press) options, and all sorts of things.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This whole time I have just been watching youtube on my laptops because ublock has always done a good job at blocking youtube ads.

Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    SmarTubeNext is only for Android streaming devices, which is kind of a shame because it really is incredible. I made a thread a while back on installing Revanced, but there are a few more less customizable options on mobile like Newpipe and Libretube, which can be downloaded from F-Droid, which is an alternative app downloader than Google Play that also happens to be available on Google Play. I'm pretty sure you can even block Youtube ads with Firefox mobile + ublock origin or Brave Browser.

Back to SmarTubeNext, dive into the options next time you can because you can even change what side tabs there are (e.g. I never use it for games or music, so gone), you can change the context menu (long press) options, and all sorts of things.
    Will definitely look into this kinda stuff. I don't wanna see chit like shorts for example. And the kids section isn't needed for me because I just use a different account for that.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And it's a game changer.

Fuark, I've been paying the $100/yr for youtube premium because its a life saver for flights/no service areas.

I dont want to jailbreak my iphone, either.

As far as IPTV streams I've really been interested in it but I'm too skeptical that they will stick around and/or buffering issues. Are there actually any good ones you can vouch for?

Fuark, it legitimately just works on iPhone? You would think youtube would shut that down..?

Originally Posted by Barteh
    Mirin, brah.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Fuark, I've been paying the $100/yr for youtube premium because its a life saver for flights/no service areas.

I dont want to jailbreak my iphone, either.

As far as IPTV streams I've really been interested in it but I'm too skeptical that they will stick around and/or buffering issues. Are there actually any good ones you can vouch for?

Fuark, it legitimately just works on iPhone? You would think youtube would shut that down..?

Mirin, brah.
    Yeah with an iphone I think it'd be a lot trickier. Of course those kinda apps aren't on any official app stores and so on android you have to directly download the apk and install it. Not sure how that'd work on an iphone but I guess that's the jailbreaking you're talking about.

With IPTV the thing is that you need to get a 1-3 months subscription, never pay a year up front. There used to be a huge hub of IPTV stuff in the Netherlands but the police just raided their datacenter last week. It even made the national news. The kind of IPTV where you get over 10k channels in full HD without buffering issues. On top of that you get everything from Netflix, HBO, Hulu and whatever else you can think of. All for 10 bucks a month.

Some of them have reportedly been back up already after the takedown but I couldn't recommend you a specific one atm that's good. You could look around on international forums and aliexpress. Most of the good and trusted paid ones will usually give you a 1-2 day test line so you don't have to buy anything blind. I'm only really familiar with the Dutch market.

Edit: Sent you a PM about something that's a bit more in a grey area and not everybody might think is morally okay.
    Last edited by Barteh; 06-01-2023 at 12:23 PM.

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stremio + Torrentio + Real Debrid, stream ANY movie or tv show in the highest quality available for $4/mo. Been using it for months now. It's incredible that this works. Like having Netflix, but any tv show or movie ever made is available, mostly in 4k.